Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Assad didn't use chemical weapons.

>Illiterate hick has no concept of foreign policy or strong Arab leaders
>Thinks he should have an opinion on Sup Forums

>>>r/the_donald

lmao you're fucking nupol you /r/ faggot

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT YOU BLIND FUCKING SHEEP.

shareblue has thousands of people in waiting pretending to be mad at Trump at moments like this. They're in full force don't fall for their games we stand with Trump 100%

Mad shitskin or slavboo?

and with israel too right?
go choke on a circumcised dick

CTR

Yes he did, Trump just told me so on TV. Assad hurt the lovely babies with his evil chemical attack.

>the sociopath will often demonstrate false emotional agony over the suffering of babies

>t. Sopranos finale

He literally bombed a CHRISTIAN airfield to protect Muslim terrorists.

Not even Nu-Sup Forums would defend this faggotry.

Hillary was the one who wanted us to have troops on the ground in Syria, not Trump.

I'm starting to question my vote, waiting to see if he explains himself.

>(((we)))

This guy is legit

Come on now ya'll get with the program if u gonna hang out here

I genuinely can't tell if you're being ironic or not

Yeah, but we deduced the chemical attack was a false flag by the deep state.

So she created ISIS and armed them. I'm starting to question your vote too, why didn't you just vote for Hillary if you wanted ISIS to rule the world?

Nah joyous woke fag here compared to a site that bans boards because it got they feewings hewt, nigger

Shills are in full force tonight. Also half of it is shitposting by Trump supporters for the lulz I guess.

He did it to prove that he's not a Russian plant. They kept up the HURR RUSSIA narrative and kept stepping it up in order to force him to bomb Syria like they wanted. It's genius.

I would have never voted for Hillary because part of her platform was involvement in Syria.

I'm honestly worried that we will never get rid of the_donald. Oh wow, Trump went back on one his biggest campaign promises and is now threatening Armageddon over something that has literally zero effect on America? Wow better support him for no reason!

"G-d bless America and Israel", am I right?

Face it. Trump is being played like a fiddle by Schlomo.

If you were on /new/ or Sup Forums 9 years ago you'd know better than this shit.

>He did exactly what people who voted for him didn't want him to do to prove that a bunch of people who have continuously fraudulently made claims about him will finally stop after being disproven again

Based Trump, risking WW3 blowing them the FUCK OUT. Now they surely won't come up with another new buzz word narrative to drag around for another few months.

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDS?

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME A CHEMICAL ATTACK HAPPENS IN SYRIA, OBAMA JUST IGNORED YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

No, you see he really cares about proving the media's flavor of the month libel narrative against him because this time they will totally stop, just like every other time facts came into conflict with their narrative.

And that's one thing right that faggot did. You seem to be confused, as are most of r/the_donald. We do not want involvement with Syria. This was Hillary's campaign platform, not Trump's for a reason.