Lords Prayer

Fuck your fruity faggy fucking frog god. You guys have been worshipping Satan this entire time.

Can we please say the lords prayer and ask Jesus to get us through WW3 alive and to stop the Jews once and for all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbjcobufzw&list=RD3jbjcobufzw
youtube.com/watch?v=rCR7H6yl3Ig
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name.

Screw Jesus. We need an isolationist, anti Zionist fascist leader to get us through this. Jesse will not help anyone.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

On earth, as it is in heaven.

Zeus is my god!

Give us this day our daily bread

>praying to an arab jew

Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspassings, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, amen.

I say the Fatima Prayer is far more appropriate

Oh My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in need of Thy mercy. Amen.

lamer

>get us through WW3 alive

You're not gonna want to be alive. Soon.

Dear Moloch, kill this man in the most horrific death possible. thanks be to Moloch

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

All Christians get in here.

And forgive us our trespasses

And lead us not in to temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory now and forever.

And lead us not into temptation

Praise God every day

AMEN

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, a sinner.

amen

Amen brothers! AMEN! Christ be with you!

Hail Satan motherfuckers!

I command you, unclean spirit, whoever you are, along with all your minions now attacking this servant of God, by the mysteries of the incarnation, passion, resurrection, and ascension of our Lord Jesus Christ, by the descent of the Holy Spirit, by the coming of our Lord for judgment, that you tell me by some sign your name, and the day and hour of your departure.

I command you, moreover, to obey me to the letter, I who am a minister of God despite my unworthiness; nor shall you be emboldened to harm in any way this creature of God, or the bystanders, or any of their possessions.

Nothing faggy about the frog

For real, thank you for this.

Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me

(amidoinitrite?)

Rex tremendae maiestatis qui salvandos salvas gratis salva me fons pietatis.

Burn the heathens! The Kingdom of Heaven must rise!

There are plenty of variations of the Jesus Prayer, brother. That's how it was taught to me but I've heard many other versions in other churches I've visited.

We bow to Kek lord of chaos

Proverbs 25:5
Cleaning off the scalp won't do us any good.
It's time to deal with the neocons and libshit traitors.

We need Merlin, he was based as fuck

Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on us.

>one eternal god after thousands of years of prophets preaching such suddenly becomes a trinity because of a pagan emperor

but other people are satan worshippers lol

KEK is GOD and Pepe is his prophet!

I cast you out, unclean spirit, along with every Satanic power of the enemy, every spectre from hell, and all your fell companions; in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Begone and stay far from this creature of God.

For it is He who commands you, He who flung you headlong from the heights of heaven into the depths of hell. It is He who commands you, He who once stilled the sea and the wind and the storm.

Hearken, therefore, and tremble in fear, Satan, you enemy of the faith, you foe of the human race, you begetter of death, you robber of life, you corrupter of justice, you root of all evil and vice; seducer of men, betrayer of the nations, instigator of envy, font of avarice, fomentor of discord, author of pain and sorrow.

O Lord, You who steadied the hand of Peter as he began to sink on the stormy sea, if you are with me, no one is against me. Grant to me the shield of faith and the mighty armor of the Holy Spirit to protect me and guide me to do Your will. The future I put into Your hands, O Lord, and I follow You to a life in Christ. Amen

PRAISE KEK

DOWN WITH JESUS THE FALSE PROPHET

I'm crying... Thank you... I didn't get in to say part of it

Lord Jesus, I pray for your Holy Protection during this time.

>doesnt know jesus was jew

AMEN

Start again. Go as far as you want. We'll join where you leave off, brother.

AMEN

Amen. Christ Lord Jesus bless you anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jbjcobufzw&list=RD3jbjcobufzw

Depart, then, transgressor. Depart, seducer, full of lies and cunning, foe of virtue, persecutor of the innocent. Give place, abominable creature, give way, you monster, give way to Christ, in whom you found none of your works.

>praying to the king of the jews to stop the jews
LOL

You realize kikes are so powerful because their god gets worship from both them and stupid goyim right?

Jesus was a kike you retard, Christianity is done. I'll pray to allah for all I care

nah dude Easter is coming up, which is when we typically remember how Jesus whipped the Jews for being money changers in the temple and overturned their tables and got gruesomely murdered because he told them to stop being such a bunch of fucking kikes.

Please God, i'm not ready for the rapture yet. I'm too young i want to live my life...

>i want to live my life
What for? This planet will be a hell hole shortly.

Lord Jesus, I pray that your will be done. I also pray for your mercy and the protection of all believers around the world and also those who don't know you, so that they can experience your holiness for themselves. Amen

The Jews fear Jesus, He is the savior of all mankind from that race of devils. The lord will deliver us from evil. Maybe when you stop being a heathen you will see this. I pray for your eyes to open one day Amen!

AMEN

praise kek

Our Father

that art in heuenes

Now, and at the hour of our death...

devilish dubbs

oh my

Today for the first time in a long time, I really, really wanted to break down in front of the lord. I used to talk to Jesus so much and now I say nothing to him but I know he's always talking to me and guiding me.

Please god give me the strength to endure that which I do not understand.

Please god give me the strength to have patience

Please lord Jesus forgive me I know you are with me. And watch me....

Please watch over me...

Jesus is Lord

oops I knew that didn't sound right

þu þe eart on heofonum

deus vult

Heavenly father, please stop OP from being a faggot. Using electricity. Amen

Literally praying to a god who HATES you, you are not jewish, you are gentiles.

Seek Him, brother, and you will find Him.

halewid be thi name

Hang in there, brother. Close your computer. Grab your Bible. Pick a random Psalm and start there. Then maybe a Proverb.

This morning I had the most vivid and lucid dream I ever had, I was with God in my childhood home. He showed me my happiest childhood memories and brought me my pet that my parents gave away when I was in High school. An eagle delivered me a message as well that I dont remember. The coincidence of todays events has been moving. God bless you all. May the body of Christ save you, and may mother Mary pray for us all in our day of reckoning. Amen.

Thread theme

I'm so retarded
Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rCR7H6yl3Ig

I found the faith with the Help of pastor Steven Anderson. Maybe he can help you unbelievers.

youtube.com/user/sanderson1611

>halewid be thi name
Si þin nama gehalgod

These days I can't understand how my 10th grade English public school teacher had us read it in modern English, middle English, and old English as a historical lesson for how our language evolved. Damn, I never appreciated what brilliant teachers I had at the time.

But I here we are in this world

>on eorðan swa swa on heofonum.
on earth so as it goes in Heaven

>MUH CONSTANTINE

Scriptures say to baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It implies Jesus is God.

Satan? Are...are you gonna be a good Christian and recant your wicked ways?

Be gone

I just googled a word I didn't know and copied it after I recognized it. I'm much more proficient in this dialect so I'll continue in that.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done

What the fuck? When did they change that line?

Oh, Lord who art thou in heaven protect my soul and the all of the faithful. Bless us in Jesus Holy name Amen.

>urne gedæghwamlican hlaf syle us todæg
and the bread have you given us today

(I probably have this slightly wrong)

Amen.

Not the biggest fan of the band but this song feels appropriate.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

>and forgyf us ure gyltas
and forgive us our trespasses (gyltas? interesting slur of it!)

God wouldn't forgive me now

Amen

>swa swa we forgyfað urum gyltendum
Well, well / yes, yes / so, so / we forvage our trespassium

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, a sinner

Amen

Amen

Reminder that numerology is also satanic.

>and ne gelæd þu us on costnunge
And we forgive you-us as we-us do constant-same

God bless you all anons, hope you have a great day. Is it bad to even enjoy the whole kek thing as satire or does it venture into murky territory?

>ac alys us of yfele soþlice
For all of us of (from) evil, (provide) solace

Motherfucker how is the king of the jews gonna take down the jews. You need somebody outside the family cuck.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Jesus can forgive you user. You can and will be saved by his grace.