THEY TOLD RUSSIA THEY WERE BOMBING SYRIA

THEY TOLD RUSSIA THEY WERE BOMBING SYRIA

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383767-russia-assad-support-not-unconditional/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means, Trump doesn't want a further escalation.

There don't seem to be any casualties either, maybe it's just showing muscle and nothing more

it means trump wanted to punish syria without escelating with russia

One week ago, I said, Trump needs a war to get anything done in his political agenda.

He looked weak.

Noone ever seen "wag the dog"? Or read Machiavelli?

>Trump meets with Chinese president
>Start having dinner
>Begin to talk about north korea and how to deal with it
>"Hold on Xi i wanna turn on the news"
>Tv is on cnn
>"America just fired 50 tomahawk missles at syria over chemical weapons".
>Don looks back at Xi "so about north korea..."

>6th Dimensional level chess

PROOF TRUMP IS COLLUDING!

>TRUMPS RUSSIA NARRATIVE OFFICIALLY DEAD

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A WIN WIN FOR Sup Forums EITHER RUSSIA NUKES US AND FUCKS ISREAL NEXT OR THEY DONT DO ANYTHING AND THE LIBERALS AND MEDIA HAVE A SHIT TON OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER AND ARE EXPOSED FOR FUCKING INCOMPETENT STOOGES ON A BUTT HURT WITCH HUNT WASTING MONEY WHILE CRYING WOLF

Deep State wanted to provoke the war with Russia with this false flag. Trump responded in a way that makes us look strong, but that will not ignite ww3.

If this is true, this was literally just a show of power by Russia and Trump. Not bad.

Power play move to one get China to abandon North Korea and for Russia to back off Syria. He also killed the Russian narrative

It means trump is stupid as fuck, and caused the russians and syrians to move equipment before the strike, while simultaneously angering Russia

It's a smokescreen to distract from the investigation into his collusion with Russia. Too bad it was transparent, nobody bought it Drumpfy

If this is true, the strike isn't as bad as I thought. I'm still extremely disappointed in Trump at this point. Hopefully nothing further happens.

This. Libtards happy we "go to war" trump usef 589658 cruise missles on a slump of land. No WWIII in sight.

Thats some 79degree chess.

Why are you disappointed? That we used an excessive amount of ammunition? Don't tell me you actually care about the assad regime outside of their relationship with russia

...hitting Russian forces would be ww3 dawg. Drumpf is a bumbling cheeto buffoon but even he wouldn't go that far.

Of course they did, we didn't want to bomb Russian planes

Trump is respecting Russia unlike Obama.

Plus he needs to fuck that daughter pussy again first.

>target infrastructure only
>its war guise trust me blumpf is finished

Fake News Network just said there were still russians at airfield during strike

It means Trump doesn't want WWIII

So does this mean all the shitposting and shilling is for naught? Cause they seem to be giving it their all atm.

>trump warns russia to fuck off airfield because assad was a dumbshit
>russians fucked off and left the airfield to get fucked
>trump btfo airfield and shows he's not a pussy or a russian puppet without starting WW3

This is some OVER 9000d chess right here

If you still believe Trump is in charge, kill yourself

a war with who?

those Tomahawks have a use by date ya know

Destroy Assad's planes and runways, send a message to Putin that he should stop supporting Assad unconditionally

You tell me

Russia probably told the syrians. I'd be glad there's no causalities - hopefully. The sooner the US can set up a safe zone in Syria the sooner they can have limited boots on the ground there and the harder it'd be for these shifty isis-kikes to orchestrate the chemical attack false flags.

It seems Trump also gathered support from a number of countries for a coalition too, so he covered his ass every way.

If they told Russia of the attack and every foreign policy journal was talking about a possible attack on Syria today, then Xi probably already knew.

Moreover, the big issue with North Korea is that Seoul is like 5 missile-minutes away from their nearest military base, so the United States pulling off something like this would more than likely result in 10 million dead Koreans. Plus, nobody would actually want to deal with the fallout of the Kims dying. It would send refugees to all neighboring countries.

I sincerely hope it went down like this. I want to believe House of Cards is real.

>>trump btfo airfield and shows he's not a pussy or a russian puppet

You don't warn your enemies. This attack was a joint effort by Trump and Russia, 100% damage control.

Everyone remembers "build a wall"

Everyone seems to forget "peace through strength", a bad ass military, and our enemies will fear us.

>You don't warn your enemies.

Russia wasn't the enemy or target, retard

you just shot 40m dollars of missiles for nothing then, good job

No way, no safe zone in Syria. Fuck that. It will just be Jihadis using people for human shields and to kill UN peacekeepers.

Just let Assad do his thing and wipe out these scum bags. Peace returns and the rapefugees have no more excuse to be in human countries.

Was it? Explain those intercepted missiles then.

It's all pure optics, like when Clinton bombed Sudan. Perception management is Trump's bread and butter. The Tomahawk launch is a slap on Assad's wrist that 1) eliminates the "Putin stooge" card from Democrats' repertoire, and 2) makes Trump look noble and strong in the eyes of normies (contrast this to Obama's wet noodle/doormat approach). It also motivates the Russians to keep Assad on a tighter leash and sends a message to the Chinese concerning the South China Sea, given the timing. This does nothing to fundamentally change the outcome of the war and relations with Russia are left completely intact.

5D chess, not even memeing.

Minimize damage/casualties.

But...why did Russia defend Syria then?

Is this some chess in order to debunk the whole "Russia collusion" thing?

Clinton bombed an african factory when he had his Lewinski scandal.

Trump bombs a syrian airbase when he gets nothing done.

Its dirty politics.

Tomorrow Gorsuch will be confirmed, then watch how things will be easier for him.

They?

I think this freak out was genuine Sup Forums.

This board really loves Trump, so this was a shock, and everyone's overreacted. This is global politics, and you don't have to be a globalist politically to engage with it.

This is what sucked about Obama. He never did this shit, so everyone thinks he's sooo peaceful. He wasn't peaceful, he just killed in the dark, and with less regard.

What casualties? Everyone got the fuck outta dodge beforehand

It means he wants to appease his neocon congress so he can pass legislature, but not stir WWIII

Still fucking retarded considering he just gave boost to ISIS and Al Qeada

Fake news, none were intercepted

i told you guys to buy eth. you never listen

it means the russia connection meme can continue, and he still struck Assad over a false flag

lose-lose

total fucking puppet

This

exactly.

It's called deconfliction. Russia notifies us of their strikes, too. It helps prevent accidents.

>But...why did Russia defend Syria then?

They didn't

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually pushes Russia to start looking for an agreement with the US, rather than simply backing Assad.

rt.com/news/383767-russia-assad-support-not-unconditional/

this. Trump gives "Syria" some slaps on the wrist to please the fucks, and then he wont be Daddy Dumpfuck Puppet as they call him, ever again.

Knowing leftists they will claim this is proof of collusion with Putin

Yeah don't worry everything is fine Sup Forums dangerous brinksmanship with russia and icnreasing involvement in syria is all part of the game, nevermind that this is exactly what Hillary Clinton herself would have done

Look at this faggot blueshill puppet dance

dance puppet dance

>why did Russia defend Syria
Putin always helps his fellow dictators.

It means this will result in nothing.

Sorry faggots, not getting your WW3 from this.

It means Russia will tell them when they retaliate. If Russia doesn't respond, Putin will look really weak

>Still fucking retarded considering he just gave boost to ISIS
Eh, who cares. They'll just go to Sweden and chimpout. Not really a problem for us

Nope. The MSM is a serpent. They will fall back on it in a matter of weeks even if it only drives them further into the abyss of insanity.

The fact that Russians were given advanced warnings means the liberals will claim this was a ruse and that he's still a Putin plant.

Its not like we couldn't have aimed those Tomahawks at wherever Assad is, rather than an empty airfield, had we chosen to. Its not like we don't know where he is. This was clearly just for show.

hillary literally would have shot russian planes out of the god damned air. Trump obviously worked something out with russia ahead of time here. Get ready to see them start to withdraw support from the Assad regime. "You have betrayed the trust of the russian people" or something like that

>target infrastructure
>rebels and isis forces gain an advantage
>lol based Trump

The bombing was explicitly to destroy infrastructure, which it did. Even with the warning, this act is ostensibly against russian interests, even though they probably made a backroom deal yesterday

Extreme Difficulty. S Rank. No Alerts. No Kills.

>wag the dog
Good taste

This honestly feels biblical. To have a leader that is so far ahead with his planning and wisdom that even his followers get worried and confused when he acts.

The Trump/Russia narrative is dead.

He has drastically increased his support with both the republicans and the democrats.

He can now use this force to try another shot at both healthcare and then tax reform.

He has shown the world we will respond when we are crossed and will no longer use Obama's bullshit pussyfooting policy.

China is going to seriously reconsider how they are handling north korea too.

Think about it, the leader of China just had dinner with this happy, kind man meanwhile he was bombing the fucking shit out of his enemies. This was a power play.

The only reason anyone cared about syria was its effect on US-Russian relations. The civil war itself is irrelevant. Another tendril of the 1400 year long history of islamic chaos.

it means...
"we told you... so if your troops are killed in this strike, it's on you."

This makes a lot of sense, but he's still blowing up stuff that belongs to the Syrian government. He's still risking a war.

No Russian.

A war with who? Syria? The fuck are they gonna do unless we invade?

Suspect you've nailed it.

"JEWZ OMG WW3" shitposters are the only ones whose jimmies are rustled. Unfortunately they're 75% of /pol.

My thoughts exactly. What a time to be alive.

It means Russia immediately told Assad, likely all personnel and aircraft were evacuated from the base.

Listen up shills and non believers. Trump warned Russia so that they wouldn't be blasted out of Syria due to the missiles blowing up the base with the remaining gas stocks.

Russia made it look more convincing by stopping some of the missiles before hand. What this accomplishes is it shows Trump is not weak. It gives Trump a bargaining chip with Xi for NK, and it also gave Trump a reason to finish off the stock piles of WMD that went from Iraq to Syria. A promise long overdue from a formerly limp dick administration.

This was ALL PLANNED AHEAD OF TIME. Its a win win win and may even chill the whole "muh Russia" narrative down a notch or two.

see

I'm disappointed because he lied during his campaign that we wouldn't get further involved in Syria.

Notice how he also coincidentally does this just hours before Gorsuch is going to be voted for confirmation

>/pol

G E T
T H E
F U C K
O U T
R E D D I T
G O
F U C K I N G
B A C K
T O
Y O U R
S U B R E D D I T

It's intelligent speculative posts like this that give me a vague glimmer of hope that /pol is not a total sea of worthless piss.

It never lasts long amidst the sea of JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS, but thanks.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
> There was no immediate word on casualties. U.S. officials told NBC News that people were not targeted and that aircraft and infrastructure at the site were hit, including the runway and gas fuel pumps.
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
>The US warned the Russians ahead of Syria missile strikes: Official

wew lads

Death to paid agent provocateurs. Suck my balls.

I'm too drunk and not enough of a faggot to put that in an acrostic.

No Russian or Syrian casualties.

Missile targets were literally empty tarmac on runways. Multiple hits on exact same locations.

Trump pleases neocons while only temporarily disabling assads air force.

>Russia and Trump.
Russia is very much opposed to this.

Fuck USA

During his campaihn he said that he wanted to bomb the shit out of ISIS?

Not according to russian news, which is state run. This was just Trump and Putin having a bit of fun.

And the world discovers that it's political theater? I'll wait for definitive reporting

That this is some sort of political ploy... but to what end?

Can anyone link me to this article?

>"so about north korea..."
>WW3 follows soon after

Yeah, I'm gonna need a sauce

can't wait to see how CNN spins this to their Russian narrative