GUYS! CALM DOWN!

>GUYS! CALM DOWN!

trump did this to force the globalists hand. they hit this air field to call their bluff and force people to further investigate the sarin gass attack. now the media has been forced to take the side of sceptics and claim that the gas attack may not have been done by assad. this is most likely a complex game of chicken that trump is playing with the gloabalists to come out of this with a win win.

50 missiles all at once to one location?

no media build up or involvement prior to the strike?

he's letting them know that he won't fall for this false flag bullshit and will jump the gun on them if they try this again.

i hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOsB6l5TEgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFFUUUUUUUCKING THIISSSSSSSSSSSS

Trump isn't /your guy/ anymore.

He's /mygoy/ now

Fuck off Drumpf shill

sage

Sky is pink because I'm a lying Jew bag and my cult leader told me it is

SHUT UP REDDIT
Trump fucked up big time and we're gonna criticize him for it. And there's nothing your little cult of personality can do about it.

or you could suggest why i'm wrong. i'm willing to be called out on this i really don't want this situation to happen.

Maybe maybe not we will know more very shortly

wow, afraid i called it this early?

i guess i must be right.

We're the meme now.

So this is what it feels like to be on the receiving end of meme magic.

It would be one thing if the airfield was empty but apparently it had people there and some of them were Russians. I'm not a fan of the collateral damage meme.

This isn't meme magic, this is meme tragic.

that's really what this hinges on. the causulties and and fallout.

if there were few to no causulties i think this is a clear fuck you to globalists. its also possible they found shit on trump and are blackmailing him.

Or you can just accept that Trump fucked up.

>trump did this to force the globalists hand. they hit this air field

BY DOING WHAT THEY WANT!!

>he's letting them know that he won't fall for this false flag bullshit

by literally falling for their false flag bullshit

Notice how there isn't 1000 articles everyday about Russia and his connections anymore. OY VEY Goyim we tricked you again

by destroying one single airfield? this was an obvious show of force. all bark and no bite. he called their bluff where they expected him to hunker down and question the gas attack.

420 D chess xD

i am willing to accept that. but lets wait a few days first to asses all the posibilites.

This could be possible, op. Nothing critical was hit at the airfield. Virtual everyone was made aware before the tomahawk hit. Well, aside from infastructure and a few airplanes.

No.

Tod den Juden.
Tod den Schwarzen.
Tod allen Feinden des Volkes.

>muh false flag

They literally have satellite footage of Syrian military planes over Idlib just before the chemical attack.

now the liberals will be short circuting. he threw them into a logical loop. they have to criticise him by defaullt but they have to accept the jew media's interpretation by defualt that assad gased his own people. this was a very expensive narrative manipulation on the part of trump. it was also a total gamble and we're fucked if this doesnt work.

source.

Possible, but this kind of thing definitely needs an explanation.
Also, he needs to get that wall up fucking tomorrow, his people are PISSED.

If this is still 4D chess, he got himself checkmated.
He just chose neocons over his supporters.
The US has absolutely no business in Syria.

I would pay to see you beheaded to filthy neocon shill.

again this all depends on the outcome. =they were probably expecting trump to hunker down for months and also question the gas attack. they wanted to make him look like a looney for daring to question the narrative. i really doubt they expected him to pull a stunt like this and call their bluff.

you would pay all .002 cents you made today?

thang you for correcting the record.

No. I'm done with having to defend Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=hOsB6l5TEgg

man you people sure are effiecient ill give you that.

His son in law is a jew, his daughter became a jew.

THIS.
TEXAS HAS MADE A VERY STRONG POINT

doesn't matter. he threw the media a massive fucking curveball and they wont know how to handle it without giving away their bias even more than during the election.

FUCK YOU YOU NIGGER PIECE OF HORSESHIT. THIS WAS FOR ALL OF US AND OUR FUTURE. NOW IT'S FUCKING GONEE1

>CALM DOWN GUYS IT'S JUST 420*69^1337D chess XDDD

Reminds on how scott adams explained trump's "strategy" of creating order through the midst of chaos with china and tawaiin. This is gon be one hell of a move.

What the fuck happened to this board

obomber would have done the same thing.

Trump fucked up Bigly .
Fucking moron, this is Clinton tier crap.

reddit cancer infested and is now being told to fucking leave, that's what

More like, have israel shoot tge tomahawks and obama himself order sanctions

go to bed, globalist.

damage control. we figured their shit out too quickly. they had to scramble their meme fighter jets and now they're getting shot down too fast.

>he's letting them know that he won't fall for this false flag
50 missiles against the Syrian air force...

yeah, he then went to see Jared Kushner and shoveing a broom up his own ass shouted
"this is what i will do to you if you try to trick me ever again"

Like the satilite footage your secret services had of Saddams weapon of mass destruction?

Look I think it's absolutely possible that Assad or one of his minions ordered this but I sure as hell not going to take the West's word for it.

the consensus cracking is at full power, this happening is the hammer

So? they killed how many? How many Syrian lives are worth another fucking war? More than there exist.

Those missile interceptors are expensive.

how about 3 trillion dollars expensive? like the last time we were false flagged into this shit?

SHADILAY!!!

>investigate the sarin gass attack.
Sounds to me like Trump's done "investigatin" Sparky. He's move on the ass-blisterin phase.

That's an excellent point.
He has shown himself to be very good at doing or saying things that look bizarre and insane only to have them work out in his favor in a few days/weeks time.

Perhapse the goal here is to wake up the left and set things up so he can use them against the neocons to keep our troops out of Syria. Could just be a fuck up too, but so far he's been able to bait his enemies pretty well. Can't do anything but watch anyway.

yea syria's reeling from that garbage dump they just blew up.

he put the media between a rock and a hardplace. they'll probably stop covering the sarin attack now.

t's all pure optics, like when Clinton bombed Sudan. Perception management is Trump's bread and butter. The Tomahawk launch is a slap on Assad's wrist that 1) eliminates the "Putin stooge" card from Democrats' repertoire, and 2) makes Trump look noble and strong in the eyes of normies (contrast this to Obama's wet noodle/doormat approach). It also motivates the Russians to keep Assad on a tighter leash and sends a message to the Chinese concerning the South China Sea, given the timing. This does nothing to fundamentally change the outcome of the war and relations with Russia are left completely intact.

like i said its a win win. its like when a transgender wins a weight lifting competetition, liberals have no idea what to do and they completely freeze.

American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!

Nope, he's a jew shill. We were all conned, Neo-Conned that is.

wtf i love rand now

>i hope.

So you're just going to suck this idiot's cock no matter what he does?

are you going to explain why this is an implausible suggestion given the current situation and the history of these attacks?

>What the fuck happened to this board
Nothing, other than an influx of redditors from r/the_donald. This board was pro Assad far before trump came along.

I'm tired of this 3D chess shit. You are going to say that shit forever until Trump has fucked all up.

Don't blame yourself that he wasn't what we thought. You did a good job, you memed him a fucking president. You truly believed things gonna change. It's not your fault that he lied and was a massive HOAX.

Now it's time to move on and repair our mistake. It's time to meme the same shit down we put there.

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

GOLLY, THIS MEME IS HILARIOUS!

Nigga please.

Your country is fucked if we don't keep Russian aggression in check. The God Emperor knows what he is doing. I have faith in him.

no one died, nothing significant was lost, the media wont know know how to cover this, there wont be any more false flags like this one, and you fuck dogs.

anything i miss?

Go back to the_donald. Trump said god bless the world tonight after bombing a country who wasn't a threat to the US.

>what a nationalist!

>le master plan its somehow ok to support terrorists destroying Syria because of a lie for le 5K chestnuts game trust me goyim hes totally (((ourgoy))) meme
>U.S. government officially adopts the jewish media and terrorist narrative and blamed Syrian governement with absolutely no evidence or logic of this retarded public attack everyone including the Syrian government would have predicted would spark major international outrage and is obviouviously the act of the losing terrorists who get backed by jew media

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILLS AND REDDIT CULTISTS