Is anyone pumped that the US is finally flexing its muscle...

Is anyone pumped that the US is finally flexing its muscle? This a reminder to every country on earth that the United States is the greatest military power in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy#Genie_Oil_and_Gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA will redirect tomahwks to hit Russians.
Screencap this.

Always were and always will be the most loyal goyim

>the US is finally flexing its muscle?
When did we stop?

feels so good.
now I'm sure that the us is governed by Israel/Saudi Arabia and no oneshould ever trust them

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Eagle needs a sprinkling of Doritos powder and a circumcision

Have fun being deployed and having civilians killed!

Assad is the fucking good guy though

Ya I'm so pumped.....

>I love the tears of these faggots on Sup Forums

I think the U.S not being in a war has made Sup Forums weak.

>Rome wasn't built in a day cunts

I suppose some people do prefer playing The Muscle instead of The Brain

Don't forget to not bite the kike hand

You mean Israel showing the world they have complete control over the US? Yeah! I'm super hyped for that xdddd!

Yes, the US is proving truly how cucked it is. Congratulations lmfao, all hail israel. No wonder America is the laughing stock of the world.

Nope. I'm still surrounded with immigrant garbage and niggers. Nothing to be pumped about.

Entire US army
Vs
A couple of chink farmers fueled by rice using WW1 weapons?

Wtf I love Drumpf now

iam

by the way expect more strikes

I have a hard on for neo cons.

> Flexing muscle
> shoots a few missiles

I have a lot of doubt that the US has evolved its tactics over the last 5 years like the rest of the world has & that the soldiers themselves are warrior enough to fight & win a full blown conflict.

Vietnam was easy because everyone were spastic violent criminals that enjoyed what they were doing, Gulf War was easy because of the tech advantage, but today? Not so sure.

>Is anyone pumped that the US is finally flexing its muscle?
OH GOODIE ANOTHER KIKE WAR FROM A LIAR

WHEN WILL IT FUCKING END POL? IS THERE NO ONE GOOD LEFT???

Fuck off, globalist shill. You won. We get it. Don't pour salt in the wounds.

Fuck yeah we bombed the shit out of that fucking sandnigger

And all the salt from Assad shills are so fucking delicious, like mountains of the stuff, we can start up a whole harvesting operation from it

Trump literally
>made liberals fucking cry on election night and hang themselves
>made cuck republicans like jeb a laughingstock
>made both hillary and bernie look like fucking failure demented shitheads

And now, finally, our oldest and most seditious enemy

>made Putin/Assad shills BUTTMAD

I love it, I love being an American, no amount of shilling will convince me otherwise. No amount of "b-b-but ur under the control of da JOOS" or "b-but now there's gonna be more refugees :'(((((" is gonna make me change my mind. Fuck you all. Go outside and argue those points to a REAL patriot, oh wait you can't because you'll get your ass fucking STOMPED.

I'm not too pumped. We're undeniably the strongest country in the world several times over. We shouldn't have to do this, but unfortunately sometimes we must.

>This a reminder to every country on earth that the United States is the greatest country in the world.
Fixed that for you

USA USA USA

I don't mind the US occasionally kicking a sandnigger nation in the face, but please be strategical about it. This is not a good move.

>go outside and argue with a REAL patriot
>you will get your ass STOMPED
Are you implying that patriots can't have an argument without getting violent?

Fuck you

Each tomahawk missile costs almost $2million

$100 million wasted for a pissing contest

Fucking kill yourself burger shitlord

Go back to your festering containment board in reddit you mouth-breathing retard.

PRAISE SUPREME OVERLORD GENERAL DONALD TRUMP! GOD BLESS THE USA!

Fuck man, write a real response. Do better work for your cuck job at least. This shill copypasta is getting old.

The Taliban still control half of Afghanistan. The US military is only good at shooting million-dollar missiles at camels in the desert, declaring victory and going home.

>show it's muscle bullying some shitskin state that is on the brink of collapse,and are mostly consistent of goat fuckers strapping ak-47s on Toyota trucks to fight a civil war.

Its obvious the jews gained control over trump through Jared Kushner. Steve Bannon's demotion and now this proves it. Looks like Trump will never make America white again and will be just another zionist puppet.

I've been riding a high I haven't felt since the fucking 90s and it's amazing.

About fucking time the world remembers not to piss us the fuck off.

I would be more pumped if we targeted Israel instead.

I don't think I have a rope short enough and a tree tall enough to deal with you

As someone who remembers the Iraq invasion, go fuck yourself. Seriously. Die. Die. Die. Die.

USAUSAUSAUSA

Do me a favor Assmad buttboy

Gather up all your tears, dry them out and send them to me in a care package

I need more salt for these delicious chips

Cant have more refugees if we just kill them all

The world didn't need a reminder. Everyone knew the USA was the biggest toughest guy in the room, and the all hated us. Then we went and attacked a small guy. Now we are the biggest toughest guy in a room with less people and they hate us more.

I am so happy that the Jewess of Gay is finally doing what it has done since at least WWII

Praise G*d! MIGA!

>tfw you kinda want ww3 to break out
>tfw your life is so stagnant it'd take a global war to give you purpose and fulfillment
anyone else feel these feels?

>>reddit

Fuck you, US flexing it's muscle? This is just Israel showing it controls whoever it wants

Hahahahahaha
FTW

The whole world could team up against us and STILL wouldn't be able to take us down
That is how much we spend on our fucking military

we stopped on jan 20th 08

>faggot

Go back to Mexico spic

That was an excellent use of copy pasta. People are turning on Trump - it was topical and relevant. Shame on you

Atleast we didn't vote for a guy for the sole reason of "DUDE WEED LMAO"

IMPORTANT INTEL:

It's obvious how young and naive you are. You don't remember Iraq. This already happened once. It was a very expensive dick measuring contest.

Yes,

Arabs are scared of US power again

i welcome death

Bullshit. Obama had more troops deployed and conducted more air strikes than bush did. Just because his tone was that off a pussy didn't mean he was acting any different than any other interventionist fuck.

God damn i hate the military industrial complex along the neocons and liberal internationalist that support it

Yeah. We voted for one because DUDE NIGGERS AND SPICS XD!

I was upset, but them I drank a few glasses of whiskey and watched Marco Rubio say that North Korea and Iran might have realized tonight that we have a new man in charge. Got me pretty hyped desu.

Let the rest of the world see what America is willing to do to those that displease us. The gloves are off and we have a man mad enough to swing the full extent of America's dick in office.

Reminder trump is Patton reborn

get ready for another round of colonialism my dudes, except this time with memes.

Ignore the shill

GO ISRAEL

This

LOL, a fucking potato

>implying it was Assad who launched a chemical attack

Sure thing buddy, great intelligence you guys have.

Over the border and through the woods, to the construction site you go

>That's right goyim, flex those muscles!

>any sort of support towards Trump is now the work of reddit

What the fuck is going on, pol?

feels fuckin good desu fampai
USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA

Bunch of fags around here.
This was a 21st century version of carpet bombing.
Look up the definition if you don't know what it means.
This is how you show the world you have arrived.
Russia, north Korea, Iran, even China is watching.
Tomorrow morning trump has breakfast with the Chinese president after a fifty missile night.
This will get Russia and China on our side no doubt.

Assad has only himself to blame.

But enough with the faggot bitching that's going on. Trump campaigned on carrying a big stick and "knocking the hell out of them".

Ignore the shill

>Could have flexed its muscle against ISIS or "rebel" jihadists
>"Flexes" against a Syrian airfield

Wow..epic! We're gonna bomb the hell out of ISIS, right 'pedes?

No, it's got new relevance in the current context.

>Greatest military power

>Takes orders from Israel

>Can't even rout goat herders with AK's

>Too terrified to engage ISIS

>Duped by Al Qaeda propaganda

You seem like fucking cucks tbqh.

FOR ZION!

>Uses 50+ tomahawks.
>Has worse targeting than North Korea.
>Best Military in the world.

>Marco Rubio worship

This is what Sup Forums has become

>Fuck yeah, we bent the knee to ISIS/Al Qaeda who attack us with impunity and still come out on top

Kek

You are kike slaves and deserve to be destroyed

LOL a genetically thick Aussie, what a surprise

I really don't like Trump but this action isn't bad.

Assad pretty sure the US would do nothing, and wanted to make it clear without a doubt that Russia is his shield no matter what (even to Russia), and wants to do this while scaring the shit out of his domestic enemies. Ultimately he overplayed his hand. Politics only gets you so far, sometimes emotional reactions are necessary to set limits on war crimes.

This! This all fucking day niggers!!!
OP is not a day.

Eat shit you fucking trump haters.

I'm a little disappointed that after spending decades building the strongest clandestine war machine on the planet, we're leaving it in the hands of someone who just says fuck it and fires a bunch of missiles.

>Posting Patton when celebrating a President getting cucked by Israel and Islamists.

Uh...user...

Rupert Murdoch here,

Yanks, I need you to protect my oil interests in the Golan Heights of Syria.

Thank you yanks.

>Mr Rothschild says thank you too.

Rupert out!

>Genie Oil and Gas (GOGAS) explore conventional oil in the Golan Heights through Afek Oil and Gas, and is or has been involved in the oil shale projects through American Shale Oil (AMSO), Israel Energy Initiatives (IEI) and Genie Energy Mongolia. 89% of GOGAS is owned by Genie Energy while Jacob Rothschild, Michael Steinhardt and Rupert Murdoch among others hold minority interests.[7][8][9]

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy#Genie_Oil_and_Gas

>Let the rest of the world see what America is willing to do to those that displease us.
How has Assad displeased us? They're not willing to have a Tillerson pipeline or rothschild central bank.?

Shut up shill

fuck yes

nope

we just want out country fixed, none of this shit, the silent majority won't be happy

...you've been bombing Syrians in defense of Al Qaeda and ISIS since the conflict began.

What's the difference now?

Trump is just Obama 2.0

>Have greatest military in the world.
>Instead of beating your foes you decide to open your buttholes to Israel

Of course! I also really really like and respect Israel.

>Assad has only himself to blame.
What did he do to deserve blame?

>flexing its muscle
Fuck yes. Nuke the planet. We want destruction. Praise kek.

> being framed by Mossad, ISIS & "rebels
> ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME!

That's not how it works you inbred idiots. Who gave you cunts big boy toys anyway? You can't be trusted to use them properly.