Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850170441863966720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spicy

I hate them.
I want them to rot in hell.

reminder
>no one knows what the missiles hit

normie friend who spends all his time bashing trump on failbook just posted a glowing approval of his actions.

>linux mint
You're the cuck

It could be 800D chess. Or he could be totally kiked.

I await further details.

why does Sup Forums hate /r/the_donald?

>No no no. You see it's actually in our best interest to abandon all of our principles and become a neocon! Just think of all the neocons that will support Trump now!

dumb drones

Look at all the obvious pro-liberal shilling we've seen throughout the election and even on appropriate areas of Reddit. Of course that's going to go for the other side, especially immediately following a major military action like this. Whether any of those posts are actually shills is obviously ambiguous, but you would be guaranteed a such a response whether it be organic or just by shills, and as it is that all looks like vapid shit.

They think we're on the same side but all they do is just CAPS LOOK EVERYTHING and beg for le upboats. Sup Forums is a right wing circlejerk but not as much of a circle jerk as reddit. Even posting right wing stuff can get your opinion challenge where on reddit it's just constant patting each other on the back.

Ma fo cess

they are easy to spot and shit up the board
also responsible for a lot of ironic shilling

Screencap plx

Fuck off Redditard

they have sex

Jesus. Elect Nazi for being anti-war. He breaks his promise acts like a warmonger and liberals applaud.

IT'S LITTERALLY FUCKING GAMERGATE.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850170441863966720

Reports from Syria there were no casualties and they received advance notice.

We should raid them to obvious, fucking crash that place with no survivors

Its not about the truth with them its just fandom. That's boring and unproductive.

/r/the_cuckold Is just a bunch of berniggers and neo-cons.

They don't care about politics; they just like Trump and want to BTFO le SJWs. Also their memes suck and they drive them into the ground.

to oblivion*

>he's part of another country's president forum community
time to reconsider what went wrong senpai

He killed some shitskins. So what? The animalistic fuckers act up; he throws a few missiles at them so they'll settle down. We all go on about our business. No big deal. There are still spics who need deporting.

I do not trust anything anymore T_D seems like a front I know it is off 100 cuck shills for Trump and pol is full of shit too with shariablue type cucks and other shitters.

They are us .... 10 years ago. And we hate ourselves.

SANA (Syria's news agency) is saying that there are casualties. Who is leithfadel?

Fuck off, T_D is the only red pilled place there with so many people. It's the other subs that are unbearable. Many Good stuff from here ends up there.

>they come here and preach about civic nationalism, based niggers and sikhs
>get told off and made fun of
>trump attacks a christian middle eastern nation killing ISIS
>yeah!!!!! fuck muslims!!!!!!

they can't do anything right

What the fuck is wrong with that website?

Yes, could be they knew globalists were planning a false flag (Trump even said it), and this is their prepared response to make Trump look like a badass, without fundamentally changing his opinion, and he won't even have to speak to the media about it because "muh Sun Tzu strategy".

Ahh, who am I kidding...

You don't have to like useful idiots.

They're just a bunch of Israel-loving neo-con puppet faggot traitors who deserve to be brutally murdered and exterminated along with all of their family and friends.

they are possessed fanboys with no principles and bad memes

Jesus christ...

Sup Forums and /r/the_donald are the same users

gonna need a cap

negative

Brainwashed slave to the media.

i actually use both reddit & Sup Forums, but I can't stand t_d.
it's mindless propaganda

its just as corrupt as (((MSM))) except its goal is 100% support of Trump.

zog cocksuckers, the lot of them

because /pol is the table at school lunch filled with the nerds and outcasts, but they still need to feel superior so they invent an inverted hierarchy where the normie kids who treat them nice and occasionally sit with them are looked down on the most.

no need for me to do it, just look at twitter all the big leftist personalities are praising trump.

This .

The majority of people here aren't born and raised redpilled, they had to swallow the redpill later in life. And every single one of those that fall in this category despises profoundly how they themselves were before.