What the fuck is going on? Trump was EXPLICITLY isolationist. AMERICA FIRST...

What the fuck is going on? Trump was EXPLICITLY isolationist. AMERICA FIRST. Now he's going off and doing the same shit that's been fucking over the US for the past 20 years. Why? For what fucking reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe there really is something bigger at play here. For the US to keep it's hegemony it needs this.

He's a puppet.

It kills the russian puppet narrative by the left

>Trump was EXPLICITLY isolationist. AMERICA FIRST.
I'm not shitposting here. Did anyone of you really believe this?

More like Fed First. Fucking puppet.

You got played by the jews retard. Keep supporting capitalism.

This is what you fucking idiots get for trusting politicians. Jesus christ everyone was so willing to call out hillary's stupid BS but overlooked all of trump's. None of them are trustworthy. Fuck them all.

nah. the Pentagon just took Trump off of Putin's hand and put him on their hand.

He's a kike puppet and his whorish daughter is basically a liberal democrat. He's fucking garbage. Oh, and all the illegal immigrants that were in my neighborhood in November have not been deported, and they dont seem worried that they might be.

RAND 2020

we fucked up let it be know across the net he has lost his base

What happened guys, Did you got played?

>Politicians lie during election in order to get elected
what a surprise you fucking idiots

I know about your shekels.

He threw some missiles at some shitskins. That's all. It ends there. Those loathsome animals deserve to die. No one should have a problem with this.

Hillary the warmonger would have launched against the Russians.

>No casualties
>Some property damage
>Russians were informed before
>Russians say their support of Assad isn't unconditional

WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3WW3

No you're the puppet.

>muh innocent children

Congratulations, you played yourself

He did a PR move to appease neocons and media

complete cuck move and betrayed his true spineless attitude

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

>n-no you!

I did

He didn't have a choice. Sup Forums knows the gas attacks were staged but the world would never believe that shit was made up. Trump had to show force to condemn that type of violence (which didn't happen). We launched a strike at an air base with no casualties, most missiles landed near each other based on some twitter reports. This is Trump putting on a show to respond to the gas show put on by globalists

Guess which country planned to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and then blame Assad?

web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

This, we should have dropped him the minute Ivanka and Kushner were given special (((roles))) in the white house. Why does Trump need to suck his son-in-laws jewish cock? Hasn't the rabbi done that for him already?

All that time wasted shilling for Trump

>these cucks literally bought the hat lmao

to show how weak he is and that neocons can tell him what to do

he just got bent over by the deep state and media.

It is a typical Republican ploy. Remember Bush? He also said US should focus on America, and not play the police man of the world. They were in Iraq a few months later.

You deserve cancer

you guys r fken dumb honestly man its not even 4d chess anymore its fucken 5 D you mother fuckers and honestly also its another level of fucked up that this board is going insane, you want to know why ?!?!?!!?!? i dont know.

I wonder

this,

god fucking damn the fear mongering is getting annoying

Isolationism is a German-American political attitude. Trump betrayed his heritage when he attacked the very basis of Germany's economic survival and started spouting this "4th Reich" propaganda bullshit. I was seriously disappointed in him. Above all things, we German-Americans are loyal to the German people and want to see them prosper and be happy. Trump behaved like an aggressive redneck imbecile to Merkel. He handed her a 70 year old bill for the occupation of Germany like a complete asshole. He should fucking apologize for all the stuff he said about how proud he is of his heritage, because it's a complete fucking lie. He isn't one of us.

So it shouldn't surprise you that Trump has reneged on all of his other promises too. Trump is what we call a Volksverräter, a renegade ethnic German. He might as well be a coalburner. Hell, his own daughter is the whore of some rich real-estate kike who secretly runs the USA through her pussy. Sad!

t. second generation German-American

no you're a puppet!!

>show you power to show you aint gonna let them get away with shit
>proceed to being isolationism again.

This is worse then obama

A misguided and dangerous attempt PR stunt that's only served to piss off a large portion of his base & greatly increase the odds of WW3. I'm sure the Jews he's surrounded himself with are thrilled, and somewhere George Soros sits in a darkened room and laughs his ass off

>. For the US to keep it's hegemony it needs this.

Syria was a russian state, maintaining would have been letting them handle it.

we lost to dead baby memes

Go to r/le_donald for a laugh, they're trying to rationalize how this is actually a good move by """"""""""sending a message"""""""""" and letting the rest of the world know we're a strong country

He's never been consistent. For every isolationist comment he's said crazy shit about bombing countries and taking their oil, and talking about giving the military "another chance" in the middle east.

>visiting reddit
>ever

The only websites I visit

are

blacked.com
and
Sup Forums.org

>he should apologize to Merkel
nah fuck off

(((they))) flipped him if he already wasn't on their side. I honestly don't think he was, but it's probably my ego trying to justify being such a staunch supporter.

The kikes want to take over Syria now.
Wont waste 4 years for another election.
So just let trump take the backlash and absorb all the hatred of the people while you stay behind the curtain.

Or here on Sup Forums there's tons of people blindly supporting Trump. I really did before he got elected, but his actions go against what he promised. It's too bad, i thought he was cool personality wise. I feel bad for you Americans.

If Assad falls, who do you think is going to step into the power vacuum in Syria?

IT.... IS..... IVANKA.... and.... JARED
fuck nepotism! get the kikes out of the white house

hope his kike family suffers for ushering in yet another war and global kikery

He got tricked by (((Kushner))) his jew son in law who is a zionist kike. Banon was against this, but the jew one out and Banon has lost some influence. I knew that (((Kushner))) jew was truoble from the very beginning. Trump is slippoing, what the fuck!

Yes.

Checked and /thread

Moron

Trump was replaced with a body double and the real donald trump is gone.

Kek

Wasn't one of his main campaign points "Bomb the hell out of (Syria), take the oil and then get the hell outta there?"

why does Sup Forums always fall for the bait?
>Russia Knew about the attack
>Only rebels died
>this was during his talk with xi on NK
>missile strikes aren't invasions

his kike family has no place in government.
this is bush family tier, and today is an absolute slap in the face.

Sup Forums is as fucking retarded as it's always seemed?

I'm going to correct you, and hopefully teach everyone else:

Isolationist: depending solely on your own country and affairs while ignoring the world. This includes not trading or accepting immigrants from other countries.

Non-interventionist: not being involved with other countries politics but continue to trade with the rest of world.

Trump was a supposedly a non-interventionist....Not an isolationist.

Fuck off you leaf. He's a fucking shill just like the rest of them and this proves it.

Trump confirmed Jewish puppet. Sup Forums going full mental gymnastics.

So much this, his daugher shouldn't be in the website especially not with her fucking kike zionist husband. Fucking traitors, can't believe they're influencing Trump so much.

EVEN BEAUTIFUL BABIES WERE KILLED IN THIS HORRIBLE ATTACK.

NO CHILD OF GOD SHOULD SUFFER SUCH A DEATH.

THERE CAN BE NO DISPUTE THAT SYRIA USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS.

A DESTABILIZED REGION THREATHENS THE UNITED STATES AND ITS ALLIES DIRECTLY.

ISRAEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR GREATEST ALLY.

WE PRAY FOR THE LIVES OF THE WOUNDED AND THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT HAVE PASSED.

PEACE WILL PREVAIL.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE ENTIRE WORLD.

KTHXBYE!

Thanks future America.

i love all the threads that are still up from 4-5 hours ago with people claiming trump was just 7d chess'ing with his assad condemnations.. and all the other anti-intervention shit up top.

the comments are priceless at the mo

He's just warning Assad with this missile attack. This won't start a war.

777TH DIMENSION CHESS MOVES, FUCK OFF SHILL!!!

(((THEM)))

You know the attacks were assad

good goy - pls enlist for our ally

>Donald "I would bomb the shit out of ISIS" Trump
>Isolationist
The ironic part is this about the only thing he hasn't flipped on... if you ignore the particulars about him liking Assad at first, anyway

he's not bombing isis, he's bombing assad

So (You) can out meme the alphabet soup agencies so hard they become LARPing bronies but (You) can't out meme a hoax false flag?

Face it. Trump is a Neocon cuck.

For the most part. But at the moment, Sup Forums is a troll/shill feeding frenzy.

This was 3 1/2 years ago. People change. Get over it.

A little loud. But let me add 'justice will prevail' instead of 'peace.'

>these cucks literally bought the hat lmao
Thanks. I'm 100% stealing this expression

>Sup Forums were actually duped into voting for this guy

Absolutely hilarious

>Trump has had the same stance since the 80's
>People change. Get over it
Keep sucking that cock while shilling for free, ya Neocon faggot.

>Trump was EXPLICITLY isolationist. AMERICA FIRST.
>"I'm gonna bomb the shit out of isis"
you were a retard for not noticing donald is a hypocrite

Suure even tho u know trump I'd an outsider

He should apologize to the German People, who he insulted. Merkel will be gone soon. Your President is a traitor to the German Race and should be fucking strung up like we did to such animals during the war. Once a traitor, always a traitor. This is why he has sold all of you out to the Jew. Search your feelings you know it to be true.

No it wasn't retards. That statement came months even years after his pretty solid stance on Syria -- no intervention. That statement was also referring more to Iraq than any possible action against Syria. Trump is selling out, his kike son-in-law has too much influence. Trump only wanted to take out ISIS.

Ur dumb every one but me must learn

Those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive though, moron, ISIS wants america dead.

he ran on a campaign of non-intervention in Syria which was only months ago

To go from "we will not affect regime change in Syria" during your campaign to "We will remove Assad from power" 4.5 months into your presidency is a dramatic and fast turn around by any president's standard

Trump is 100% in the clear here. Do not let the shills dissuade you.

Here are the facts:

>Trump gave advanced warning to the Russians about the attack
>The airfield was empty when ti was hit; literally no casualties

And Trump had fantastic reasons for doing this:

>The "Russian puppet" media circus forces Trump to do SOMETHING
>He decides to fuck over the entire media by removing their entire argument in one move
>No one is hurt, no alliances were harmed

AND IF YOU THINK TRUMP IS BAD, CHECK KILLARY'S COMMENTS:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

Killary literally called for the us to bomb ALL of Assad's airfields, not just one empty one.

Also worth noting is that the US has long talked about a false-flag Syrian chemical attack.

You're a fool if you think Trump doesn't know this.

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Using the old maxim of "cui bono?", you can see that the people orchestrating this shit played right into Trump's hands and gave him the tools he needed to silence his opposition.

kike detected

Lol k. Either shill or thin skinned teenager.

Ah yes, good goy

Germans hate germany

There is a simple way of finding out, simply ask him on twitter. If enough of us ask we Will get answers and look at those but, as for this board, it is infested with shills.

>Fucking traitors, can't believe they're influencing Trump so much.

The biggest traitor of them all is TRUMP. He is a Volksverräter. People like this MUST BÈ KILLED whenever you encounter one or he will infiltrate you and sell you all up the river. We have dealt with literally millions of traitors in our time, so we know. It can be a hard and difficult rule to maintain, but Ordnung must prevail.

Trump was an open borders marxist in 2015

Trump has also said that "there is an international effort to remove Assad from power"

He's being ambiguous, but it looks like he may be seeking regime change.

I hope not, but if that's the case my faith will be deeply shaken.