I caught my wife cheating

I caught my wife cheating

I throwed her stuff at the street

She went mega bitch mode, tryed to get back to my house, but I donkey kicked her fucking ass, took away MY house keys, and left her at the street

whole neighborhood watched while she cryed, but NOPE, I ain't fucking opening the door

If I "hose" her, would I be too much of a dick? The only thing stoping me is because I don't want to appear on the internet as a fucking meme

so what else can I do? Everybody is watching

Was she fucking a dude or was it like a text?

>Mexican intellectuals

she left her whatsapp on the browser

saw everything

hose her down!

Hose her down Pedro

Well amigo what did you see? My ex gf cheated on me once. I did the same thing you did but the dude who fucked her said sorry to me and that he didn't know she had a gf because the whore lied to him.

This cuck does not speak for us.

Really though beaner, you should talk to her about it.
Keep everything open and be an alpha.

she basically cheated on my with a guy on her gym class

The guy is married, but I wont tell his wife, because I seriosly dont give a fuck about him

I "trusted" my soon to be ex-wife. What a piece of fucking shit. The other guy can keep her scum worthless ass, I don't give a fuck. As long as I stay the hell away from her, I will be glad.

please come back dude this is a nice distraction thread

I am actually going to be full dick mode and go find a younger girl.

Call the cops and say someone is trespassing.

This seems like the wrong board to be posting this. I don't necessarily give a fuck about this post being irrelevant to politics, but Sup Forums would probably be a much more fruitful place for this thread.

The fuck? Tell his wife, she needs to know. Anyways get rid of everything, get rid of her phone pictures of hermeverything burn it all.

block her on all social media
block her number

don't think about her or contact her ever again. ignore her if she stalks you

fuck her and best of luck amigo, fuck a hooker tonight.

sure

Nigga, you made your point. Just like trump made hiss point with the missle strikes. You hold all the cards.

her mom just called me on my phone

I told her mom that she cheated on me, and she started crying

I told her I don't want to see her daughter ever again, and that I will call the cops on her

I wont talk, nor negotiate with a fucking worthless human scum bitch as my "soon-to-be-ex-wife". FUCK HER

Stay strong brother. Fuck dirty backstabbing whores

based

You may feel shitty. women cry in these situations to make you feel shitty. But remember what she did and how sick you are in the stomach right now. That is adrenaline and rage fighting the natural hormone androgen. Your brain is reprogramming your heart to hate her.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

Is to fuck a hoe or get a new gf/date as soon as possible.

All women are whores. Better get used to it.

>Is to fuck a hoe or get a new gf/date as soon as possible.
I couldn't fucking agree even more with this

I AM FUCKING GETTING A NEW GIRL ASAP

You did the right thing user. I wish you the best of luck on your divorce and whatever happens next

T H O T P A T R O L L E D

>All women are whores
only in Brazil pal

perhaps mine was brazilian, should get pristine Mexican girls only

/r9k/ is here for you user. we don't know what it's like to kiss a girl...

but we always knew of their nature, the one you now understand.

condolences.

keep that feeling in mind
fuck her that cunt deserved every bit of it

dude tell his wife, she's getting fucked like you

There ya go. 31m dicking a 19f master race reporting in. Perfect setup.

Do you have a tomahawk missile ?

Shit my man that is a difference, my gf is 19 and I'm 25 muh muh muh masterrace!

H E R

Give her the hose.

Everywhere. The times of trustworthy women are over, unless you live in a muslim country.

This is why South America is still uncucked. Fight on, fucker.

Tell his wife then marry her

Just call the police and get rid of her.

Happened to me too man, stay strong bro, plenty of bitches out there, youre doing the right thing.

Hiciste lo correcto homie, te deseo lo mejor, por lo menos a mas putas que puedes cocharte ahora

Pasa un pack hermano. Que el mundo sepa de la puta de tu esposa.

this has nothing to do with politics, go away.

Tell his wife. You want your ex to be in relationships, more likely you won't be paying alimony down the road.

basically Sup Forums = /uncucked/

this has a lot to do with Sup Forums /pal/

Don't let her back in, divorce now.

I was in the same scenario as you, I know adrenaline is running wild right now, but do not let her back in. Pack her stuff and throw it outside.

Stand your ground and let her cry.

Tell the wife.

>Mexico
>police

>english: encouragement and good wishes
>spanish: encouragment, also fuck more whores
lel
Also OP, remember that women have emotional tricks up their cunts at their disposal.

No, it does not. I understand and approve of your action but that has n o t h i n g to do with this board, honestly.

There are boards for this stuff, and you killed a possibly valuable thread by opening this one.

This desu

wasn't married but I know the sting of an infidelitous woman

do your best to put it past you as fast as possible
she ain't worth your time

bestoluck mexibro

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Better yet, attempt to fuck this cunts wife

Meximan, are you there?

I have a feeling his wife accused him of rape boys.

lmfao OP

Don't go too overboard, she gets the message.

>Dating within your own race
>Kicking out whores
>Hose her down

Based. MMGA, amigo.

Hose that whore down OP

No. Never.

T. married 9 years.

Ive put up with SHIT, but the second I caught her cheating, I'd dump her ass.

I won't

I won't move half an inch

I will just kick the bitch out of my fucking life

no talk, no negotiation, no NADA

I am so fucking going to get a new girlfriend, and while I don't get one, I will bang whores

I won't settle with the next available whore, I will actually choose a faithful woman

Yeah we need another syrian tomahawk thread up ASAP

Tell his wife bro it'll be delicious revenge

you can get arrested for kicking someone out without warning here

Good shit man, do not reconcile because she will try and emotionally manipulate you.

I have a feeling the cops are en route my nigger, neighbours call for domestic dispute.

Get your story straight, get all the facts laid out, because if the cops come your ex-wife will use that to her advantage in order to fuck you and get back inside your house.

Stay strong brother you got the right mindset. I know how tough it is. I never got married but I caught my gf of 3 years cheating with my "best friend." Take that hate and channel it into success. Good luck Jose

it gets cold in Canada too

you are my hero men, that's what she deserve.

pay for the best available hookers pedro, and get started on going out and meeting young and single chamacas. If there's one thing that pisses the shit out of old whores, it's guys fucking younger, tighter girls.

>Sup Forums thread

Go round and smash the guy that fucked her. Then go round and visit her mother, and poison their mother/daughter relationship. It will absolutely ruin your wife, all women worship their mothers. Zero tolerance man, make an example out of her. God speed Cheech.

Good Job bro

>mfw Mexibros are based as fuck when dealing with their women

Dear Lord, OP. You deserve a cigar and a whiskey.

Hope the rest of the week goes better but I imagine you'll be dealing with the fallout from this for a little while.

Definitely DO NOT give an inch on this though, and DO NOT let her back into your house.

You are wiser than most in that you've already taken the correct steps (i.e. throwing her the fuck out, closing the door, and being done with it). If you start beating the shit out of her in the street she is going to try and get your ass arrested.

Shit man, don't let this shitty world get you down. Find yourself a nice new piece of ass and keep on moving.

Tell his wife, unfaithful fucks should die in a ditch, male or female does not matter

hombre, don't be bad

i sort of agree, but i hate the MUH LATINO GF meme shit so it can stay.

That is because your country is full of fags.