en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon
youtube.com/watch?v=E4Kou9TGdi8
youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this new god deals in trips?

hail froth

checked

kek is the god of chaos, and now that trump is the status quo he too must perish

KEK WHY?

Deals in palindromes

FUCK YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT A CHAOS LORD MEANS... sTOP SUMMONING HIM... THIS BLACK MAGIC HAS TO END

nah let the chaos reign. We're just prolonging the order.

333 is the number of choronzon, the god of the chaos abyss, you've been warned OP

Djehuti is too awesome to be used in shitty memes.
Pick another Egyptian god for your shitposting.

KEK IS DEAD

HAIL THOTH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

THOTH IS THE MESSIAH

no, Kek is alive and well, the gods of order are about to perish....

>cheating on kek with thoth
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>141

Shi-

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN- whichmayormaynotbeaplottodistroycivilsitionasweknowit

We'll be okay...

ITS TOO LATE
THE RIDE N E V E R ENDS

>585
THOTH PLEASE!

well, palindromes says we're fucked.

Thoth must be confused.

>THOTH
Sounds like something said with a dick in mouth

grow a spine faggots

Holy shit go back to /vp/ with these gay Yu Gi Oh memes. The bird heads are freaking me out.

piss off you bastard don't nuke us

FACE IT

It's pronounced 'Tofe' like Tofu without the 'oo'.

so said with a lisp like a faggot?

Sorry it's too late

thoth is a CIA meme, digits confirm.

>No Digits

thoth, hermes, tehuti has awoken.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4Kou9TGdi8

Nice

>393

Come on kek save us all

Thoth is ID's. Also WW3 cancelled

Is Thoth powerful enough to stop Kek at this point? What hope is there now?

No power in this world or any other can stop Kek.

Hear our master's call and despair, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc

So is everyone just doing the meme "we're fucked." or is there potential we might actually be fucked on this one?

Saved by nuclear annihilation

You idiots literally made the bed you're now sleeping in, gg.

>provoking the nuclear bear
Bro this is exactly why we didn't want Hillary because she actively wanted to go to war with Russia. Everyone is waiting nervously at what the next move is going to be with Russia. If they strike back, it's confirmed going on. If they don't strike back, Syria is fucked because they now can't defend themselves against ISIS and Al queda because of the attack. Soon Syria will have no choice but accept all of Russia's help which means conflict with U.S. guaranteed.

It's possible we have to be torn down to build ourselves back up. Only kek knows

IF WE POUR ALL OUR MEME MAGIC INTO THOTH HE CAN BECOME JUST AS POWERFUL!

In my heart I know you're right. Kek's will is absolute.
I submit.

Kek has taken over this thread

What makes you think thoth and kek aren't on the same side?

And if they were I'm sorry but kek has never led us astray. Don't fight him now just because your nerves are getting to you

>1917+100
>not praying to Sekhmet for bloody glorious war

ISHYGDDT

Blood for the blood goddess motherfucker

Kek smited it down with the OP's 333.

Denied.

What did kek mean by this?

begone in the name of christ.

KEEDS TO KANGS SON

Kek needs a foil to keep him in check. Chaos without a limiter will destroy us.

>7557
THOTH DENIES!

"It ends on April 11 so act fast"

he tries, but I'm not impressed with bird faggotry.

Oh shit

This is now a Sekhmet thread

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODDESS

PRAISE SEKHMET

heresy

>WW3
>triple 3's

Oh fugg

Oh lord of change...

Thoth isn't black magic. Kek isn't black magic. It's all about balance, user.

underrated post

You fools did not know what you were dealing with.

speak for yourself thothcuck.

Who do we serve?
I thought thoth and kek were on the same side.
I choose kek

but why palindromes

There can Sup Forumse only one. (You) merely adopted the dark. We were born in it. Molded by it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon
"The name of the Dweller in the Abyss is Choronzon, but he is not really an individual. The Abyss is empty of being; it is filled with all possible forms, each equally inane, each therefore evil in the only true sense of the word—that is, meaningless but malignant, in so far as it craves to become real. These forms swirl senselessly into haphazard heaps like dust devils, and each such chance aggregation asserts itself to be an individual and shrieks, "I am I!" though aware all the time that its elements have no true bond; so that the slightest disturbance dissipates the delusion just as a horseman, meeting a dust devil, brings it in showers of sand to the earth."[1]

It sounds like Sup Forums actually

Kek approves and blesses you user

we need to up our game.

>9559

Kek has a plan

We serve no one, stand up idiot.

O PLEASE DEAR LORD THOTH, RETURN TO THIS REALM OF EXISTENCE AND EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES OF WAR

Going to need an explanation of this new face, anons.

What doe Thoth represent? Why would he save us? What is he usually associated with?

>Thoth
That's a funny way to spell Jesus

>141
THOTH SAVE US FROM THE ZOG

Probably a CIA forced meme. Also a god within the Egyptian pantheon. The God of wisdom. I had thought he was on the same side as kek but apparently some people think he's not?

OH FUCK
>0660

Kill Him!

If we're believing /x/, you dumbasses literally created a demon God out of pure will. They try to do this all the time by developing spirits called tulpas; independent thoughtforms that exist inside the mind. These are what people are dealing with when they talk about their "personal demons," feeding and feeding off of your desires. Egregores are just worse versions that orchestrate groupthink. Christian hermeticists classify Baal, Canaan, the Golden Calf, and other false idols in this category, along with "the spectre of communism" and the like, except even when they were erecting giant statues of Lenin they didn't call him a literal god and shitpost to him in prayer, you Dumb fucks.

Thoth threads show up whenever we are getting heavily raided, which we are now.

>NNNNNNOOOOOPE!

SAVE US THOTH

Thoth's roles in Egyptian mythology were many. He served as a mediating power, especially between good and evil, making sure neither had a decisive victory over the other. He also served as scribe of the gods, credited with the invention of writing and alphabets (i.e. hieroglyphs) themselves. In the underworld, Duat, he appeared as an ape, A'an, the god of equilibrium, who reported when the scales weighing the deceased's heart against the feather, representing the principle of Ma'at, was exactly even.

The ancient Egyptians regarded Thoth as One, self-begotten, and self-produced. He was the master of both physical and moral (i.e. divine) law, making proper use of Ma'at. He is credited with making the calculations for the establishment of the heavens, stars, Earth, and everything in them. Compare this to how his feminine counterpart, Ma'at was the force which maintained the Universe. He is said to direct the motions of the heavenly bodies. Without his words, the Egyptians believed, the gods would not exist. His power was unlimited in the Underworld and rivalled that of Ra and Osiris.

The Egyptians credited him as the author of all works of science, religion, philosophy, and magic. The Greeks further declared him the inventor of astronomy, astrology, the science of numbers, mathematics, geometry, land surveying, medicine, botany, theology, civilized government, the alphabet, reading, writing, and oratory. They further claimed he was the true author of every work of every branch of knowledge, human and divine.

That's not Thoth.

THOTH IS HERE!

Witnessed, chaos ignores your pleas...checkem

The murk shifts and stirs.
Yet another stands before us…
Then so be it.
For the curse of life, is the curse of want.
And so, you peer…
Into the fog, in hope of answers.

yes, yes, bird shill, keep shilling away

you show up with thoth slide threads every time significant discussion happens

Praise Kek
Thoth does not rule me.
I choose chaos.
I choose death.

May the light come.

I hate to say this... But kek is starting to get out of control and it could easily backfire us. We need Thoth to restore order

Interesting read. As a maintainer of balance, he seems he would be an opposing force to Kek.

Thanks anons.