Currently posting from Hurlburt Field in Florida, flyboy in AFSOC (Air Force Special Operations Command)

Currently posting from Hurlburt Field in Florida, flyboy in AFSOC (Air Force Special Operations Command)

We just got a call to ready up (completely unheard of) and everyone is super tense.

Commanding officers aren't saying a thing and it looks like the entire base is mobilizing

Took a pic from the ATC tower earlier today, they had all our troop planes being prepped (super unusual) and they're still on the tarmac. COs still not saying anything, but some guys have friends at other bases and they are mobilizing too.

Just letting my fellow anons know. in b4 larpfag

Other urls found in this thread:

mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/4/5/massive_emergency_tr.html
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
fr24.com//cfae367
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
ki4u.com/webpal/d_resources/list.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Larpf-
Good luck buddy, let Kek be with you

>blurry picture

I'm on an LHD (marine taxi ship). Nothing is happening. No emergency underway. Nothing.

Nothing is happening larpfag

Harriers, F-35's?

I'm on the ISS and everyone here is mobilizing (completely unheard of), we are getting the LOIC ready (super unusual)

mmm hmmm

its 10:55pm in Florida and still daylight out huh?

its night time cunt

Yes yes
As well as Ospreys and Hueys and cobras

Everything is as normal

Floridian here. Can confirm daylight at 11:00pm.

Wait no, no Fs, only Harriers

"Took a pic earlier today"
How fucking retarded are you yanks?

What plane do you fly?

Are you a BRRRRRRRRT boy?

In pensacola.
850 represent

>Earlier this morning
>The planes are still there
>Are you retarded

I'm fucking crying over here

Is WW3 happening?

Someone hold me pls

Is this the great War I've been waiting for my whole life?

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL Sup Forums!?!?!?

Took a pic from the ATC tower earlier today, they had all our troop planes being prepped (super unusual) and they're still on the tarmac. COs still not saying anything, but some guys have friends at other bases and they are mobilizing too.

No news yet, still in ready up. East coast bases seem to be the ones getting active. My guess is we may be deploying a small specops team from our base tonight (happened a few times already) but it could be much bigger

850 here too

The usual Navy C-130 circling our city isn't tonight...

Probably not dude, but trump is bowing to the Zionists and doing their bidding. So you're kind of fucked anyway. Who knows.

FAKE NEWS

my my you're special aren't you anons :)

post proofs.

Post a pic of ur body in uniform holding the date and time

Pic to prove it.

I'm feeling a little sleepy...aren't you too? Ahh yes I can feel it, nice sleepy time. Everything will be ok. Don't worry......at least you will be sleeping bro.

good lord we need to do more for our troops

they're taking pictures with soviet potato cameras, how can we let this happen?

mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/4/5/massive_emergency_tr.html

training exercises were ongoing today in central florida even before the missles started firing. It was announced a few days before...

11:00 PM EST

so the sun is out at this time these days?

It's being called the largest emergency training exercise ever organized in Florida.

The exercise will simulate a "complex coordinated terrorist attack taking place in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties," according to the East Central Florida Regional Planning Council.

good luck...

the military must be having the shit being stirred out of it by now

yall niggerz are bloodthirsty

ARE YOU MAGGOTS READY FOR A WAR???

How retarded are you? Can you even really?

It's awfully bright outside.
You got a mini sun at the base?
Cool tech.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
Fucking scan for skykings

10th Mountain here. We were told to prep for railheads in the coming week. Had a huge layout at conex, and they had us doing all sorts of stuff for the FDC including updating AFATDS and formations in battle rattle. Been a weird day.

Stop sharing this information, if true.

Trump's just eliminating the Me and Putin are buds rhetoric

Yup, cus it's sunny in Florida at 11 pm

Sage'd

>floridians confirmed retards

Americans confirmed retarded.
Reading comprehension = 0%

The picture he posted was from this afternoon you fucking retard. Read OP

This.

EST and Sunny at 11? what is this, Alaska?

leaf is a tard too
and check those dogots!

Still no updates. I'm still guessing we are going to dispatch a specops team somewhere in Syria, small unit but there are still way too many planes fully mobilized. Choppers getting ready, may be going to get the team or a lot more. Still super tense, no COs are talking with us

just florida bro
chill

God speed user

but florida is a 12 hour flight from syria, if they wanted to bring troops in why not bring them on the boats that fired the missiles?

Nj fag here. near millville airport, have been seeing several c130s, A10 warthogs, and black hawks flying all over. Really spooked desu senpai

Posting from North Augusta, South Carolina - where we're both adjacent to the Masters and the Savannah River Nuclear Site, AKA where everyone says they don't refine for weapons anymore, but they totally do. Our exactly 0 usual air traffic larger than a crop duster has been constant circling jets since about 7.

I don't even know what Air Force base they're coming from, since the closest base of any kind is Fort Gordon, which is decidedly Army and Cyber.

>10th Mountain

I just left that shithole in August lol

I really hope you are some faggot larping kid.

If not, I hope you get caught and fucking rot in Leavenworth you dumb nigger.

destroyers fired the missiles probably only people on them were the sailors for the ship.

>tarmac

Wanna know how I know you aren't in aviation in any form or fashion?

i know you guys are larping but wouldnt anyone posting troop movements be super fucked if they were caught

You milfags should be drawn and quartered for shitting up OPSEC.

Keep your fucking mouths shut dumbasses.

How fucked are you, anons?

>mfw PA blanketed in targets

VPNs

I'm right near you and I'm not hearing any of that

This image is bullshit. Stop posting it.

>took a picture earlier
>posts a long ass message without taking a picture that reflects time of posting
>expects us to believe him

I live like 6 miles from the sub base in New London. I'll get a nice view of the airburst for sure.

>Trump bombs one base in Syria
>WWIII nuclear exchange

How fucking dumb are you teenagers?

I wish something important would actually happen. This is one instance of policy change in the course of a long war. In a month everything will be back to normal.

You see that small dot in that big county in the west of Wyoming? that's exactly where I live

I dunno about troop movements - I'm a civilian contractor and am picking up on plenty of the unease/massive uptick in activity.

>1 post by this ID

yes.
but some dumbass would post it here, I'm sure.

russianselfies.jpg

loose lips sink ships user

Go die for Israel Goyim!

Go to bed Strommy

kek bless you my son,
thank you for your based work

And what if those ships are under the command of globalist pedophiles?

Coop?

>One directly on top of Scranton
I knew I should have moved farther from that shithole.

fr24.com//cfae367

something has been circling near Hurlburt field.

you can't hit russia or middle east from american mainland other than by b-2's, you idiot. this is just a training.

>Smack dab in the middle of the target cluster in Colorado

I'm fucked. It's been fun, bros.

Pilot here, can't wait.

I don't even have anything against Syria or Russia, I just want to get a good high score to brag about.

>6 miles
>airburst

You'd be evaporated at that direct distance before the electrical signals from your retinas passing along your optic nerve would even get back to your brain and be processed to come to the realization "Oh, look, a nuke going off..."

>people that just don't grasp how nuclear detonations work

preparation for the invasion

Luckily this map is from the mid-90s so it's a little out of date; some target locations have probably changed

Climate change

Not really...

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

show the pacific nw!

any user stationed in the silos know if the ICBMs are being prepped for launch?

Kek

Here's the full list lad
ki4u.com/webpal/d_resources/list.htm

usa can't invade syria because it will really trigger ww3. serious.

>not wanting a comfy wwiii
i'm ready actually

Kek newfags. Every time Billy Clinton had a bimbo eruption and blew up an aspirin factory to distract, the brass would decide to stir shit and throw a surprise "deployment" drill. Chill.

Nvm misread your post, you're right about 6 miles killing you dead

>over 250 miles from nearest target
>also west of all of them
feels pretty fucking good

If you actually are on a base then you should probably not be posting pictures taken from inside of it.

OPSEC you dumb faggot

i mean the power will go out because no power stations nearby

but we'll be fine, i have a solar panel and batteries and a ham radio

Larpfaggots.

Alright, we're moving. COs say large infantry insertion into Syria (~1000 from our base alone). Friends at other bases talking about similar troop deployments. Looks like this is gonna be big.

Will try to post updates tomorrow.

maybe we were meant to see it?

Post pics of KEK God painted on the side of your aircraft or its not real

Sup Forums is a wonderful thing though

the syria generals are great right now, watching us and syrian and russian military memesters poking each other