He literally said he would use bombs. Why are you fags complaining?

He literally said he would use bombs. Why are you fags complaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Kuznetsov_(officer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assad isn't ISIS. In fact, Assad is against ISIS

We're being raided, they're complaining, not us. Ignore shills.

Tomahawks are missiles, not bombs.

This

>t.shill
it's getting really fucking old, fuck off back to /reddit/

nope
the syran civil war, which is a war against assad, has support from ISIS in favor of assad

t.neocon/Russia shill

Get out, shill. We always supported Trump, you fucking newfag

This.

We're bombing the enemy of ISIS, guys. This is retarded, we should side with Putin.

assad is the opposite of isis

This.

Are you fucking stupid? Russian has been bombing Isis you moron. Trump has turned on what he promised.

Neck yourself. We support Ron Paul

The fuck is the difference?

He will never bomb ISIS. ISIS are an ALLY of Washington!

God damn I love the US! Trump just glassed another country! Who want more?

You obviously weren't here when Trump won and we were all rejoicing

Sup Forums was pro-Assad way before Trump even announced he was running you stupid newfag

lol

Nope. I was here. You are all stupid people who are in love with a good goy kike puppet, but that isn't surprising, seeing as all of Sup Forums's heroes are literally homosexual jews.

>thinking that was all of Sup Forums
1/3 third of Sup Forums was against it

>we
speak for yourself faggot.

HES NOT BOMBING ISIS. HES BOMBING IN FAVOR OF ISIS.

Part raid part just mis/un-informed retards being able to spout shit.
We dickwaved to the wrong person for some reason, that's about it.

>would rather have Shillary
Gtfo

So, basically everyone is ISIS? So..... nukes then? Can we just nuke it all, get Russia to contribute a few so it's not unilateral?

Arrows are missiles. Bombs explode.

He's bombing Assad. Literally helping ISIS you fucking retard

Against Assad bombing ISIS? No, no we weren't.
You T_D fags really are pure cancer.

It was every thread, you fucking faggot

This. OP is a fucking autist.

He didn't bomb ISIS you dumb fuck American, He bombed the Assad/Syrian Government (who was fucking fighting ISIS).

Trump is a fucking dumb ass. Expect his piss video to be leaked soon and his ties with Russian hackers to all come out in the open.

I've never been to plebbit. Nice projecting, though

for real, you guys need to listen to this guy

Thissssssss

This guy is worse than a shill, he is a dumbfuck r/T_D redditor

Don't point out the difference between Assad, "moderate" rebels and ISIS, the implications of each of their victories, or that this stance proves le ebin Trump is exactly the same as all those that have come before. It will be lost on him.

Please reply to him with "MAGA high energy God Emperor praise kek, lets upvote these minority Trump supporters to the front page and show those SJW cuck mods who's boss". It will not improve board quality, but it will continue to uphold his unknowingly pro-kike, anti-European, blind Trump cultism safe space.

Then you should know better.

Just because r/the_donald came here and spammed the board doesn't make all of us pro-trump, faggot.

He bombed an empty airfield of Assad, quit trying to spin it like it was literally an attack on them.

It's not complicated American wants to go after Iran. In order to do that it has to weaken it's allies in the middle east. Which is what the last 16 year have been. Unfortunately this goal doesn't change just because the president does.

FSA>Russian puppet

But wasn't all the rumors saying the chemical attack was coming from this particular missile field?

I mean, even if it didn't come from that field. Isn't this a situation where "Hey, if you can't get your shit under control, you don't fucking deserve it"?
If this doesn't start a war of great powers at each other's throats, then you're going to see some big tactics go against these terrorists.

Yeah, I bet you feel really good about be able to support someone you knew never had a chance in hell of actually winning. Let's you carry that smug moral superiority you love so much.

He didn't bomb ISIS.

A few years ago the U.S. and Russia sign an agreement that basically held Russian responsible to get rid of Assad's chemical weapons. So i'm guessing we are taking this as a insult.

Just trolls and shills getting their (You)s in. It'll all blow over tomorrow.

Atleast I still got my principles. You happy you whored yourself out to a kike loving neocon? Neck yourself, plebbit.

Anyone ever read the biography of the namesake of the ship? Sad that lack of maintenance and discipline lead to the ship falling apart like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Kuznetsov_(officer)

So this will be it then? He will only attack a dirt field and nothing more?

Just like how you T_D fags were saying that he wouldn't attack Syria at all just a few hours ago?

No, what I'm saying is that he bombed empty/evacuated (we're the ones who even told them to get the fuck out) Assad property. While you stupid fucks are saying "HE BOMBED THE ASSAD, WW3 INCOMING XDDDDD". What he did was stupid yes, but you guys are completely blowing it the fuck out of proportion. Fuck off and end yourself.

It depend on what Russia's next move in. Trump has stated he wanted to send ground Troops into Syria. Something Obama wanted to do, but conservatives didn't go for it.

Absorb radiation please, maybe that way you could actually stimulate your brain.

Because right now this fag is fighting for ISIS

I didn't know that. But I don't think it's an insult. I can see HOW it can be an insult because it pretty much says in all caps: RUSSIA DIDN'T DO SHIT, but I can't read it like that.

If anything it was more of a nip-it-in-the-bud kinda deal. Like: "Oh, missed a spot." *KABOOM*

>oy vey we're being raided fellow goys! We love neocon kikes and supporting ISIS