How's it feel America, we have balls again

How's it feel America, we have balls again.
8 years of King Nigger completely making us look like gigantic pussies has really neurtered everyone.

What's the message we just sent to North Korea and Iran?

Also, a few tomahawks aren't a full fledge invasion.

Agreed OP, it took a while but we finally have a psycho in the oval office again. Can't wait til all the SJWs start protests and those shitty facebook profile pic filters.

>we cucked to the Neocon plan for Americans to die for ERETZ ISRAEL
>we have "balls" by cucking
eat shit and die cuckservative kike slave piece of shit faggot fuck

Obama didn't stop drone striking through his presidency lmao

.t Syrian refugee

2 sheckles have been deposited into your gaping asshole. Thanks for correcting the record!

neocons are kike puppets.

>America as a country is this insecure about their masculinity.

It's 2017.

>have balls
>go to war for israel

pick one fagit

How many of you chucklefucks are ok with some shitpot flying antique tugboats and dropping chem bombs in the same country where we have rangers and marines killing isis?.

So mad, so hilariously wrong

>feels good man
feels fucking real
but feels good

>we have balls again
Specifically Jewish balls, and a big circumcised dick firmly lodged up Uncle Sam's rectum.

Go fuck yourself, globalist. Can't you just be happy that you bamboozled us. Do you really have to come here and gloat?

>mfw people crying about being nuked

Jimbo, it's time for bed.

And next to those balls is a star spangled circumcised penis with an Israeli chastity belt

Someone beat me to it

Kys neocon.

wtf I love supporting literal fucking terrorists now!

Trumpteam5ever! (That's more than 4ever)

(((You)))

>mfw roasties literally getting toasty

>bomb ally who gassed some innocent muzzies by accident
>ehehhe we have the balls now

you are fucking crazy

Man I don't want to be dragged into another ME conflict. Use of chemical weapons is suppose to provoke a response, but I mean why the fuck should we give a shit about Syria at all?

Let the sand niggers kill themselves, literally not our problem. Only reason we care is for Saudi oil and Greater Israel. Just fuck everything.

Yeah, along with circumcised small cock and pea-sized brain wired to Israel embassy. USA USA USA

This shit is exactly what Obama and Hillary were going to do and stopping it was one of the many reasons why we voted for Trump. Or at least that's what Trump was saying before he fucking won.

TRUMP JUST FUCKING FLIPPED ON 4 YEARS OF PROMISES NOT TO FUCKING START A WAR YOU KIKE SLAVE CUNT, AND HE DID IT....

TO

KEK

TO

NEOCONS

WHO HAD HIM BY THE BALLS

YOU FAGGOT FUCK PIECES OF SHIT

TRUMP SI FUCKING KILL AND SO ARE ALL OF YOU

>bombing a shitty third world country takes balls
ok