Man its been a long time since we had a happening doomsday freak out. So much so I'm almost feeling nostalgic. Comfy...

Man its been a long time since we had a happening doomsday freak out. So much so I'm almost feeling nostalgic. Comfy. Something so soothing about chaos, come here and chill with me.

hello, excited to go exploring the North Hemisphere after they kill themselves?

at first I was angry, now I'm just going to enjoy the ride, let the world burn.

Agreed. /comfy/ for people who wanna get their happening chaos on.

This was just good ol' Trump flexing his muscles before a negotiation. I have zero doomsday fears right now. Worst case scenario a ruskie gets blown to bits, happened with the Turkey jet attack a while back.

WHATS GOING ON IM SCARED reeeeeeeeee

the only people who are comfortable in situations like this are people who are fucking nothing. failures that can't get a decent job and have no reason to be alive fucking love this shit. it makes them feel like they are actually a part of the main population. you people dream away of your comforting doom. you already have it. you've already given up on life if you feel this way. you might as well be dead already.

This this this.

I have shit to live for.

Or decently well off people who live far enough away from the potential cluster fuck mr burger

I also look forward to moments of Doom On.

Trump warned the Russians about the airstrike so no one was killed. Trump is not retarded like Hillary, he doesn't want to start a war with Russia but he won't back down either. Even if putin kept his men at the base, the bombs were still going to fly unlike Obama and his red line of nothing

My brother is being sent to the middle east soon. This type of shit worries me senpai

The pope is right. I'm a gainfully employed individual and while I'm not taking joy in the chaos there is something about the uncertainty of what will happen next that keeps me glued to the news.

I would say it takes up a significant portion or my free time.

> tfw you're an utter failure but now it doesn't matter because all the normies will perish with me in hellfire

u fookin wot m8?

R A R E
A
R
E

>Comfy. Something so soothing about chaos

but thats not what chaos is, try to live on the streets without anything and just live day by day by some means. Chaos is not sitting with a blanket in-front of your comfy computer in a warm room.

Maximum comfy here, while everything is being bombed around me.

.rar

I live in fucking new Zealand mate. We are not a nuclear target. And I am more referring to Sup Forums's over the top mass panic whenever some large event happens in the world; which hasn't happened in quite a while hence why I made the thread.

You're also a newfag if you don't know Sup Forums has historically had its dick hard for doomsday happenings

You fucking poofta.

>brazil
of course you aren't scared

so 800 people lives in Vatican, and you cant live there if you are not a priest or something, so are you that? or is this some obvious fun proxy