Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>0 deaths
>sends worldwide message not to fuck with us
he fucking won tonight

Trump is officially garbage. Guess how I know? Pic related

Kek confirms.
But what if he alienates his supporters?

Yes

Yes, FUCK Trump

Inevitably will and already has, mostly from knee-jerk reaction social media pussies. He has 3.5 years to win them back and if they react this fucking irrationally over an airfield attack in response to killing babies trust me they'll be back.

Praise kek. Kek is here. He's giving us the answer.

NEOCON SHILL DETECTED

All the posts claiming to be trump supporters losing faith in him are just globalist cucks trying to damage morale. Keep strong, brothers.

>0 deaths
>Informed Russia beforehand
>Kremlin affirms support isn't "unconditional"
>Neocons love him now meaning they'll now kowtow to his policies

9001D 4K chess

check this out fgt

It's very disappointing.

fpbp and checked

we are in the presence of a man blessed by Kek himself.

If by "it" you mean that dirty, Russki-dick-riding sandnigger Assad then fuck yes

Absolutely. Expect this every single time something major happens with Trump. The shills and concern trolls will be out in full force and they will always outnumber genuine threads. The good thing is they have 0 momentum and their shilling hardly ever lasts more than a day.

Who fucked with us? Besides the jews.

Extreme Difficulty. S Rank. No Alerts. No Kills.

All of the replies like this are garbage. You're a fucking retard. You're even more of a fucking retard because you're in USA. Eat shit.

WE HAVE A FUCKING LEADER AGAIN. WE DIDN"T DRAW A FUCKING RED LINE TO DO NOTHING LIKE A WEAK FUCKING KEK PUSSY FAGGOT

>Russia cucked
>Syria fucked
>North Korea bitched out
>OBAMAS WHOLE FUCKING 8 YEARS WERE BTFO'D WITHIN THREE MONTHS, AND WITH ONE ACTION BY A REAL FUCKING LEADER

yeah, assuming this isn't the beginning of an invasion (unlikely) - nobody's going to remember this if they have a big beautiful wall.

It's extremely obvious they are leftists thinking pol is like any of their other social media and that having a hroup of fakes pretend to give up on trump will spark sheep going with the flow. We had people saying they regret trump on this board the day he got in office, and especially when he started doing what he promised he'd do. You can't get more obvious as a fake when you're literally saying you regret voting for trump because he put a travel ban out.

Hurting Syria serves the fucking jews, you nigger faggot

I hope Assad gasses every last man, woman and child in ISIS-held territory, and your ass gets drafted to get shot in the face over there.

Witnessed.

OK, buddy. However you need to rationalize the fact that you are literally on the side of Rick "all my grandkids are niggers" Wilson, John "Somebody please shoot me in the face" McCain, Hillary "im a pig slut" Clinton, and of course fucking Israel. Congratulations, you stupid bitch.

Reddit threads exist with them planning their fail raids whenever something happens it's a no brainer.

>starts globalist war
>criticizing him for it makes you a globalist
Trumpcuck logic.

no, we're just undergoing a mass shill strike.

Ding.

Even Chuck Schumer couldnt criticize him.

Only left-libertarian autists cant see Trump did the least he could. He couldnt do nothing without becoming a joke.

Fuck the Jews. Did you see the toddlers getting sprayed down with hoses? Fuck you guys, we didn't do enough

Is anyone else feeling sleepy? All this talk about Trump is tiring stuff, just rest your eyes and get some rest already, a good long sleep will do you good.

I don't think enough information is available at the moment to definitively answer this.

mate he's fucking done. everyone is shitting on him all over twitter, and i only follow right wingers. he;s a kike neocon. get over it

Hello Shairablue

>I cannot agree with things that people I dislike agree
Literally no better than a liberal shill. Also not an argument.

Hello FUCKING LEAF

>twitter loudmouths overreacting to something they know 5% about
yeah ok
The actual left is praising him, people on fucking yahoo.com are gushing over him, Trump won in 100 ways tonight. The alt-lite pussies on twitter who are acting like this is ww3 and literally dropping Trump in the first hour of the event are legit retarded.

Would have liked an investigation and proof that Assad was responsible but at least no one died and there was a clear warning.

>everyone is shitting on him all over twitter,

Like when he ran for president? or during election day? or before he got into office? or after?

The fuck is your point, user? Babies have been negative about everything about him since he ran. They would shit on him for fighting off zomie hitler and his nazis.

Exactly what I'm saying, thanks for not being a naive retard. also not a shareblueballs fucking shill

I really hope you are right user and it all ends well.

It will. Just like the debates when it looked like all hope was lost.

The only thing I'm upset about is he purposely avoided the chemical stockpiles at the air base. Should have lit them up and given them a taste of their own Sarin.

I think he played this hand right. Even though the attacks were most likely fake, on the world stage this plays perfectly. It destroys the russia narrative further, it makes him look good to the UN for enforcing the chemical weapons ban, it gives him brownie points with the left, makes him look fucking strong, all without killing anyone.

Donald Trump has been replaced by Donald Drumpf, his neoliberal/republican twin

Initial reaction: Yes.

However, I'm waiting to get more info, in particular a statement from Russia, before I make a judgment.

You guys really need to have more faith in the 9-D chess master than that. If we were'nt sure it was Assad, Trump would not have ordered it. He is not a retard like that stupid prick obama who did anything his Citi bank lobbyist cabinet members told him to do

Obama tried to pull us into a false flag war in Syria in 2013 and Trump condemned him. I voted for Trump for this reason.

Now fast forward and an emotional tear-jerking video gets released virally to millions hours after it happens, nobody questions it, everyone accepts claims as truth, and no evidence is provided that Assad used chemical weapons.

Suddenly everyone forgets what Trump stood for and you're all shilling for Obama's war. Acting like pawns of the globalists. Makes me fucking sick that you're all being manipulated and eating it up.

This is nonwar. This is anti-war. Harmless, meaningless violence for political gain.

Crazy times.

Is it really a war if they can't strike back? Genuine question.

Fucking checked.

He also did the bidding of the deep state. He'd better have this under control, because right now, it's looking like he's turning cuck on us.

Hmm... what did kek mean by this?

Spot on.

See >Rick Wilson praises Trump
It's over. Trump sold us out to ZOG.

check'd

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

/thread

yup

Exactly this. Idiots from Plebbit are emotionally married to Trump even after he clearly and unequivically caved to (((THEM))). All today it was excuse after excuse as to why the reports of attacking Syria were not true, or that Trump was going to pull 88D chess and expose the pedos tonight, or - or - or... Nope, he caved to a shabbos bald dude McMaster who unironically thinks the Iraq War was a good idea. Meanwhile, Bannon is out and (((JARED)) is in. Fuck this.

lol all I know is he is making liberals look like war loving fucks.

All of them are dick riding as soon as he bombs syria? I thought they didn't want those poor people to be so displaced

>OBAMAS WHOLE FUCKING 8 YEARS WERE BTFO'D WITHIN THREE MONTHS
You know they didn't repeal the ACA, right? Kinda sad too, considering that's pretty much the only thing of note that Obama accomplished

>You know they didn't repeal the ACA, right?
yet
>Obama accomplished
If he accomplished that I can't go to the doctor for my insomnia after my family had it's entire-family coverage revoked because of the cost of the ACA then I guess he did accomplish that

Also, Ivanka called for the firing of /ourguy/ Bannon.
At least, some plebbitors will realize that they have been living in a bubble.

Is he god?

Hi Mike.

TRUMP IS GOOD GOY TODAY

dropped. fuck him and his kike children. they will be the next bushes.

All going according to plan. Welcome to the New American Century

>Also, Ivanka called for the firing of /ourguy/ Bannon.
Trumps kike daughter and son in law are garbage.

Sliding back into the gay timeline boys.

>These pictures of crying children will make you say "FUCK having stable governments in the middle east".

He's a good goy.

Eternally, truly, fpbp.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
>PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
>PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
>PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
>PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
>PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH