WHY IS TRUMP DOING THIS??

WHY IS TRUMP DOING THIS??

WHO MADE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND ON SYRIA??

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/trump-syria-statement-transcript-attack-missiles-bombing-airfield-war-assad-shayrat-pentagon/
twitter.com/CBSNews?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255784560904773633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4d chess my man

got tired of fake news giving him shit about russia, called up his boy putin, told him he's gonna bomb an empty airfield

checked
hope youre right my man. Remember he criticized Obama a lot for telegraphing his military plans through public knowledge. Praying this stuff isn't the whole story

Syrians go back to Syria

>WHO MADE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND

none, he's been a kike since day one

Guess what is the only country to benefit from a war with Syria

Pictures of dead children he saw in Jordan.

flexin

Shut the fuck up with that 4D chess bullshit

Trump never played 4D chess

He's a kike puppet and this proves it. He obviously couldn't take CNN bashing him anymore and the deep state going after him.

He bombed an empty airfield in response to a gas attack on civilians

The gas attack was a false-flag however.

Hahaha i love it when poltards get angry

He had to show Assad who was in charge. He just cucked the shit out of both Assad and Russia. Watch as they sit back and do absolutely nothing, because they know they're just not on our level.

I think this strike was it though. I doubt it expands to anything more. Just a single big dicking to show who's boss.

This better be what happened. Pay attention, see where this goes.

If Kushner and the other globalists roped him into this, it's bad. Even if he's doing this just to appease the deep state and get them out of his way, it's still not a good sign.

His Jewish son in law.
(((They))) got to him through family.

>WHO
((()))

Just how empty was this airfield? My sister said over 1 million died

wow it's almost as if the israel ass kisser is a kike at heart

i heard 6 million another shoah allah ackbar

Trump is now nothing more than a vessel for the Great Frog, and it was His slimy paw that pressed the button.

LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING
heavy.com/news/2017/04/trump-syria-statement-transcript-attack-missiles-bombing-airfield-war-assad-shayrat-pentagon/

Maybe he didn't change his mind. Maybe he conned a base of people mad as hell at globalists, neocons, and leftists to get himself elected, and now we are seeing his true colors.

This. Trump was compromised years ago.

Sup Forums is officially back to Hitler then?

Assad gassing kids.. b-but muh false flag conspiracy because I'm red pilled

i bet the name echoes (((())))

Too many neocon picks for his cabinet.

>WHO MADE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND ON SYRIA??

Jared (((Kushner)))

>Assad gassing kids
A moslem kid is basically killed every 15 minutes in that asshole of the world. Since when does Sup Forums give a shit about these feral shitskins?

A potential rapefugee won't grow up to rape my little sister or run over some poor Parisians...oh, the tragedy of it all.

made me kek

i don't trust mainstream articles, neocons and erdogan to tell me the man that was winning the war in syria and handed over his chemical weapons ages ago suddenly decided gassing kids was gonna win him the war and favour.

kike imp whispering in his ear. israel first.

It's adorable that you still believe this. Do you still believe in Santa? I wish I could be like you. Must be a happier life.

He threw some missiles at one single airfield in the middle of a war-zone. Chill the fuck out.

Well now the the leftist narrative of "Trump is a Russian agent" has been torn to pieces. MAGA.

I'm sure you can figure out (((exactly))) who it was, OP.

Who cares? Based United States is best United States, the only uncucked anglosphere member left. Fuck everyone, burn it all. Just let the Jews have the whole middle east, build their temple and bring forth the antichrist or for the athiest lets just annihilate everything in nuclear fire and go back to being single cell lifeforms.

twitter.com/CBSNews?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Reality

Sup Forums has always been against Syria

fuck off CTR

when you go to prison, you're supposed to go out into the yard and wreck someones shit for no good reason just so everybody else knows you're crazy and not to fuck with you

that's basically what he did here except to everyone in the world

I actually think this is true.

so the US is getting cucked by Israel

Not so empty. 10 confirmed deaths by now, Russian personnel has been confirmed to be on site.

I still think he should have bombed Istanbul back to Constantinopel, but baby steps I guess.

Globalist made him bend the knee.

really a sad day.

He was always a jewish puppet. We were duped by the eternal jew once again.

wait 48 hours before throwing a bitchfit

I AM IN LOVE WITH HOW BTFO RUSSIA IS RIGHT NOW, RUSSIA BOOS I WANT TO WIPE MY DICK ON YOUR FACES I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255784560904773633

>Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.

hahahhahahahahah THE FUCKING DENIAL AND DAMAGE CONTROL IS UN FUCKING REAL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA PLEASE KEEP GOING RUSSIAN FAGGOT

>40 million dollars worth of missiles to stop the media shilling about russia and change them to shilling about ww3

You're the Russian faggot. Or are you the shareblue faggot? I've lost track of my faggots.

most foolish thing ive read today

DELET

The rape is going to happen one way or another, why do they keep clenching their assholes?

B E A U T I F U L
B A B I E S

((Jared))

so much damage control,,....
this op was conceived during the OBama administration, so your theory or damage control is btfo too, just like Russia.

kek, we're doing pretty good.

Is this why Bannon left?

>implying he was winning

Confirmed by who? You?

Protip anyone can say anything

How many levels of chess are we on?

More likely to be pacifist libertarians now as it used to be. Remember these "NatSoc" groupies voted for a zionist civic nationalist.

He showed the world there's a new sheriff in town and they he will use force if needed.

Just in time for Xi Jinping's visit. Too bad he didn't wipe one of those artificial Chinese islands off the ocean instead of a third world middle east airbase.

Trump cucks can never admit that they were wrong about their candidate because he's the only thing stopping themselves from hanging from their ceilings

look, i think trump supports Assad as the lesser of two evils, however when you break international law, the USA almost always combats it. it happened under bush, under Obama, and now its happening under trump. I think the FSA is evil in its own right but what Assad did was evil as well...