/auspol/ - Australia

WW3 Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/14hour-crime-spree-across-act-and-queanbeyan-leaves-man-dead-three-injured-20170407-gvfqhy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too early m9. Only losers like us will post here. I'm interested in seeing how this Syria thing plays out. It's too early to call it a non-incident or a happening right now. Either way I'm sure we'll be fine.

Probs nothing much. If we do get involved, it'd be over quick. Assad's army isn't large enough to out up a good fight.

Just got home from work. Haven't had a beer yet.

have a bump.

You have a choice to make.

surprised they gave our defence force a 2 hour heads up t b h.

also putin wont do anything

Pretty sure there's heaps of cunts that'll go before they'll start looking at cunts like us for fighting.

I'm not going too worried. It's just embarrassing how jewed we still are.

Leaving this here

im legit fucking angry.
i really liked Trump, and thought he was good for the country, but holy fuck, he's full retard on Syria.

Assad Tbh, he hasnt done anything wrong here and his forces got 60 Tomahawks over a fucking false flag

of course the fucking Kike is still Israel's cocksleeve

fucking Queenslanders

If we join the war to get rid of Assad I'm deserting and joining the Russian army to fight for Assad.

Chill. He's not starting a war; he's just sending a message. And it's not just to Syria.

Wait a few more days before you start getting angry.

>be me
>be in shitty ass defence force
>be on my phone reading Sup Forums and notice habbening
>tell boss I'll work Sunday if I get half day Friday today
>leave work early incase we have to do anything for habbening

Feels good man

I don't think this is WWIII, but it's nice and comfy being entirely out of the way of everything if/when nukes start flying. I hope you cunts go unscathed too - we couldn't ask for better neighbours and it'd suck if you all died. Also if radioactive shit got blown our way.

>he's full retard on Syria.
literally this

and they refuse to admit it on here because they're literally fucking children from offsite

>punch guy in face because he looked at your GF
>"nah mate, this isn't a fight. I was just warning you"
>don't expect to get punched.

Mates this Trump cunt was surrounded by Jews from the start I don't know how anyone here can be surprised that the Jewish interest won out.

Who here /perth/? Feels good the only thing that would be targeted is garden island

Labor will use this to bitch about more refugees you'll see

yeah, I expect Syria will quickly retaliate with missiles against the US

here

I'm in ADF. Should I shoot myself in the foot now

>ADF
>ever deploying
nah mate, you'll feel nuclear hellfire from the comfort of your bunk

Poor bloody Tammars

Turnbull live on ABC 14:20

So are you Ozzies going to be a good little ally and help America with Assad?

aus posters are literally the worst, i hope you all die miserably

Time to get comfy then

Has anyone on the mainstream news or from any of the parties pointed out that Assad isn't dumb enough to use chemical weapons on his own citizens in a war he's winning with Putin's support on the eve of peace talks, the only action that would cut off all support & turn the war against him and act as casus beli for Western invasion/regime change?

Tell me there's someone on TV that isn't a globalist shill.

No
fuck off, you're bombing the people fighting ISIS because you're dumb cunt president believed an Al Qaeda false flag

we are helping with Assad, we've been doing bombing missions this whole time

Some cunt on sky suggested it but he was quickly overridden.

Fuck I need to watch Paul Murray live tonight.

How weird is the feeling that after millions of years of evolution, and of the 107+ billion people that have ever lived on earth, we're part of the final 7 billion to live

Not me. Get fucked. Just send marine battalions full of spics and shitskins.

Didn't US sell/use cluster bombs in Yemen, those things are way worse than gas, they stick around for years. Waiting for a child to pick them up.

they probs sold them to the Saudis

We have been helping, but this is god damn ludicrous, Assad was about to win, then you guys pull this shit? If you just waited another month or two Syria would have been fine!

But Aus user, don't you want to be a prestigious Digger that helps kill mudslimes?

you're bombing the wrong mudslimes, you fucking faggot

So what's your Mad Max car gonna be after the apocalypse user?

Fuck the Middle East. Fuck the Jews. Nuke all of that shit and start again desu.

There's a difference?

No doubt the globalist Jew Turncoat is beating the fuck out of his war bongo's.

We want to kill Isis, not the people fighting Isis.
It wasn't the Assad regime who took over the chocolate store
It wasn't the Assad regime who brainwashed our children to go to Syria
It wasn't the Assad regime who threatened to destroy our country.

YOUR BOMBING THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!

Just because your life is boring as shit and you want to witness something historic doesn't mean WW3 is going to occur

>YOUR BOMBING THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!

As per fucking usual for the Seppo's, If we go they'll bomb us.

Can i get a quick rundown?

But I heard brown people got blown up, are you saying we should care which ones get blown up now?

yes, you immature fucking mong
You bombed the people who are fighting ISIS and are doing a good job.
You fell for a fucking AQ false flag, and bombed the wrong people.
im actually incredibly frustrated with Trump now, and i like the guy alot.

fuck you, no more Blood for Oil and no more fucking pointless wars

join the discord, lads

No you love us and would miss us to much

Im prepared

Well the U.K sort of started that, we just were given the torch to continue the tradition of bombing desert dwellers for the black stuff that they walk on top of.

Real life Mad Max, soon.

No. I don't want to lift a finger. I want to stay on the couch and eat tendies.

>not caring about the consequences of your actions and who it might affect.

Typical Americans

I dunno why but my first thought was a tow truck that had been converted into a mobile catapult, impractical as fuck but it looked awesome in my head.

I WILL RIDE SHINY AND CHROME

He's down bad in the polls hopefully it's just because of that.

I'd put a ballista on the back mate,mobile artillery without the weight of rocks.

Yeah but what about the power vaccuum that occurs afterwards? Then it becomes another insurgency slog.

Tell that to the rest of pol

Just keep bombing them until there's nobody left to fight for power
Then build a golf course on it

I pray this is real. Hopefully get to see some dead kike kids organs strewn over the street

If the burgers decide to launch further strikes then we're obligated to help them because of the ANZUS treaty. We already have planes bombing ISIS facilities.

Anglosphere unite!

For half of the country, their life is crops and animals. They probably know only that Australia exists and that Steve guy was popular on the tellie at some point. They all vote.

>Fremantle

If th rocks start flying freo port is gonna be the first infrastructure that gets hit on the west coast.

Calm down you spergs. Nobody is going to go to war because Drumpf bombed a Syrian airfield.

Besides Australians have always been opposed to conscription, so you DSP-rorting neckbeards are safe.

syriangirl is freaking out on twitter lol

Please stop draining the life of the boards by asking people to go to your channel only chat room. It's like Twitch and YouTube all over again.

BREAKING
The Queanbeyan attack last night that left one Paki dead was an ISIS attack
Source: Turnbull press conference

>Surgical strike on an air base
>WOOORLLLDD WARRRR THREEEE

Looks like something out of 40k.

ISIS rampage:
>It has been alleged the teenagers left a trail of destruction across the border in Queanbeyan, in which a service station attendant was fatally stabbed, a man was smashed over the head with a long neck beer bottle, another man was assaulted with a tyre iron, and a fourth man was stabbed in the stomach.

>The second stabbing victim was taken to Canberra Hospital in a serious but stable condition.

>On Thursday just before midnight, a 29-year-old man was stabbed multiple times at the Caltex service station on Bungendore Road in Queanbeyan, near the NSW-ACT border.
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/14hour-crime-spree-across-act-and-queanbeyan-leaves-man-dead-three-injured-20170407-gvfqhy.html

>Australian ISIS tactics involve glassing cunts

Makes sense

Attention ADF personal. Our Jew commander has decided that YOU may be needed to fight Assad to further ruin Syria & help flood Europe with more muslims.
Are you prepared to get your lower jaw shot off doing your part?

anncoulter not happy either

IS written in blood on windows of murder scene
Fairfax reporting that mother of kne of the attackers had warned ASIO two weeks ago that her son was "radicalised"

Now you see why they must all be blown up, right?

worse case scenario:
this move was meant ot ease the pressure,
but the another false flag in the next week or so escalates it all

Scooby doo lmao

Reporting in from Townsville
Air force is going crazy with it's drills.
Late into the nights.

cripple chan:
pol/res/9642299.html

The chances these 'teens' were Anglo Celtic (Real Aussies) are very slim.
This is nigger teir crime, killing over a gas station cash register.

give it time

Wtf I'm already drunk

Too many happenings today

The petrol station attendent they killed was a Paki (of course), so it was likely sparked by an inter-Muslim thing on social media. The Paki was probably a Shitte or Ahmedi or just said something anti-ISIS on facebook. So the two IS muslims went to his place of work and killed him, then went around stabbing and attacking people.

QLD needs a fucking wall. We dont want the sort of crime the South-East (esp Melbourne) is producing.
THEY embraced multiculty bullshit, this is THEIR problem.

Godspeed.

We're already involved. Operation Okra will simply expand to pushing the Iraqi's we are in a supporting role with over the border into Syria to fight Isis and the Syrian government.
The idea that the west won't go full empire mode on the countries it occupies from now on is farcical. We don't have any ideas left, and that's the only one that has ever worked.

When I heard it was a paki that was killed, I was seriously dreading the possibility. Given the fact CT is involved now, it's clear they are muslims. Probably attacked the guy because he wasn't a "real muslim".

Of course it isnt real

>this x1000000

only going to get worse, look at American nigger society, that's our future, that's where all this shit influence is coming from

I see the Russians are fucking scared of us, good to know. All is as it should be.

Whats the little thing gaffer taped at the top of the pistol grip?