twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please be russian
please be russian
please be russian

>Local Governor
>Desert native
>Not Russian
Thank god. We're all good.

Haha I think I'm being overcome with madnes. I kinda hope it is.
>next step US civil war. Pleaseee

you lonely faggot

>local governor

Why can't they name him?

Because its fake news

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I though bombing people created life. Made impregnated woman. /s

Fuck is wrong with you?

>/s
r/the_donald needs to leave

>What we know so far:
>U.S. missiles struck Shayrat’s airfields, aircraft hangar, and fuel tankers
>Destroyed fuel tankers caused several explosions and a large fire that has not been put out yet
>At least 15 fighter jets have been damaged or destroyed
>One fighter pilot was killed – several others wounded
>Russians were present at the airbase when it was attacked

almasdarnews.com/article/update-syrian-airbase-targeted-us-missiles/

I actually have a healthy social life. I'm being driven crazy by know about all the shit I do and unable to even talk about it though.

Please be SJW who wanted to prove that Syria is a happy place where Muslims are good ppl

Homs Governor Talal al-Barazi

who do you trust, this or american MSM?

we all know the extent of american fake news....

vocaroo.com/i/s1RQvb57zXav

>fire 60 cruse missiles at occupied airfield
>expecting no casualties
>mfw

CNN is confirming that Homs mayor Osama Al Hyide is confirming at least 1 death and 1 in critical condition

>/s
Holy shit GET OUT REDDIT. GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU DIRTY FUCKING NORMIE SCUMBAG WE DON'T WANT YOU. YOU HEAR?

WE DON'T WANT YOU GET OUTTTTTTTTTT.

What makes you think Russia would do anything?

Pic related pilot that turkey shot down, nothing happened

You shills are really fucked up people. Literally madly hunting for bodies to display for a fight you wanted. A war you won't get. Disgraceful.

This! /s

/s on the /s

But really, /s

>nothing happened
after the sanctions, Erdog was forced to blame "ebil nationalists" and jailed the pilot.
he then got thoroughly cucked in Syria by only being allowed to take a tiny amount of lad, while having his planes downed for several months.
also, his dreams of attacking the k*rds more got crushed.

PLEASE BE RUSSIANJ

FUCK ALL THE RUSSIANS

I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE

VODKA DRINKING SHITHEADS

NUKE THEM ALL

Isn't that the truth man

If it's a Russian soldier and Putin does nothing then he's going to look like a laughing stock.

Trump can even play the "we warned them" card.

Vlad got played like a fiddle.

>OMG WTF why do you want instinctively evil subhumans to die????

>/s
WEW

Just a governor standing on a runway nothing unusual about that.

>this strike was a smokescreen

>assad is actually dead

>he was assassinated by SEALs

PLEASE

vocaroo.com/i/s04dZfuBU7fV

>tfw you just ate all your canned food just last week because why the fuck not

How fucked am I?

buy more fag

how far is IKEA

>mayor

>osama

Please not Russian, I don't want to be drafted, I don't want to die

FUCK OFF CHAIM

In the strike tonight, only Assad's toys were broken. No one was killed, or maybe one or two soldiers.

Assad doesn't care about people, but he cares about his toys. They are EXPENSIVE. So we just punished Assad in the strongest way possible, without sacrificing any lives to do it.

>without sacrificing any lives to do it.

What does /s mean

Hopefully they are Russians.

Let's get this show on the road.

The Happening of all Happenings.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

>Rosenberg

The shills aren't even trying to hide anymore

Its just called "The Happening"

>No one was killed
>literally just reported that people were killed

also

>Assad doesn't care about his people
Oh yeah, that's why he hasn't GTFO'd and let ISIS talk over his country and enslave his people.

Shill detected.

reminder

>Russia said the rebels caused the gas attack earlier

>There was intel that we had that showed that Assad's attack jets were on radar at the site where the gas was used at the same time

>In New York there was a meeting between our ambassadors & Russia's ambassadors

>We showed them the proof where Assad's jets were, Russia backed down, & we destroyed the runways where no one got hurt. Moscow goes radio silent.

>to top it all off, Russia now says that Assad doesn't have unconditional support from Russia.

>eating furniture to survive the apocalypse
don't think that will work

trump has russia by the pussy.

It's plebbit's autistic way of signaling sarcasm

If ISIS took over Syria Assad would be decapitaded. That's a good reason to fight and it doesnt means that he cares about his people.

yaaaas

It means "I'm a massive twat." It's what stupid people use because they think they're so much smarter than everyone else around them, so they need to make sure their sarcasm super obvious for all the dummies.

>caring if mudrats get gassed

In the US they have a small swedish grocery at the front. Which is weird because I didn't see black dicks anywhere.

Wtf..

THEY (Russian MoD) WERE WARNED hours prior to the missiles being launched , why the fuck wasn't stuff removed from the base?

When the happening finally happens it turns out most of Sup Forums was a bunch of pussies. But you and I my friend, we still on this shit. Why contain it my dudes?

It said update: 4 confirmed dead at the bottom.

Shouldn't have been sleeping in that jet that got blown up

Yeah you're right but its mostly candy and chips if I recall correctly

You're fucked if ya'll killed a Russian.

t. Russian watching comfortably from Canada

lol

You have to go back.

Niggertoes, ISIS can't even take over East Mosul. Obama destroyed that shit last year.

Assad has had asylum offered by Russia for a long time. His family spends plenty of time up there.

He doesn't leave because he wants Syria as it once was to survive.

I just wish Kendall Jenner had given Trump a Pepsi before he decided to do this.

we want to witness the happening to end all happenings

FUCK OFF MY BOARD, YOU ARENT WELCOME HERE

Does sweden have a SHTF type prepper store?

a civil war would be the worst move the american people could make, we're not each other's enemies our votes don't even count

voting just pacifies and divides people, makes them pick teams and blame each other for things that go wrong even though the government follows the same basic agenda no matter who's in charge

people need to come together, not stay divided, killing each other, decreasing the numbers on both sides and giving the government more power as a result

no one can win a civil war here, there won't be a winner other than the people already in charge; just dead citizens, a possibly further divided country, and more control given to the government

we're already at a disadvantage as far as power goes, we don't need to hand over more and waste lives for nothing

>yfw Russia didn't instruct their men to evacuate
>yfw Russia knew they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Cya religion of peace

Don't forget about the bombing in Turkey that killed like 2 dozen soldiers or something.

You know that Russian SVR did it

The germans survived on saw dust

Doubt it. I've never seen one

like you wouldn't just rob a nation of cucks if SHTF. sweden is prepping for me and they don't even know it yet.

Just because they were warned doesn't mean they were able to evacuate on time

Just don't go? It's not like they're actually going to jail anybody for that in this day and age.

A racially divided nation will never come together, this is coming from a brown guy

why would you even assume that?

Yeah ~100 years ago the Swedish government made it a crime to take the bark of the trees because people were eating it because they were starving and killing all the trees.(in the cities)

I'll be out eating grass and moss in no time.

I used to have that same toy pistol when I was a kid. I never see kids running around with fake guns anymore, but it was all I ever did.

you go a week without food and its straight to grass and bark?

Aren't there a few steps in between such as eating horses, dogs, etc?

They could have flown / towed the Jets away.
The fuel tanker trucks could have loaded up AvGas and drove to safety.
The mechanics and support guys could have packed up stuff near them and gotten it off base.

They had HOURS of pre-warning.

There is no logical excuse for the material losses they took besides the stuff that couldn't be moved in that time.

>*ring ring*.. x7
>«Дa?, this is Russian MoD, Sergei speaking.»
>"Hi, this is the Pentagon, we're going to launch 59 cruise missiles at this busy airbase because Trump said OKAY. They'll be launched in 6 hours, make sure your people aren't there."
>«Дa, I let them know»
>"Thanks."
>*click*
>«stupid prank callers»
>«ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzAHHHH MOTHERLANDzZzZzZzZzZz»

>an airstrike caused deaths

Geee whizz, that's some interesting information you have there.

not everyone of different races is divided, and people can and have put aside their differences in order to push for the greater good

as it stands now all that division is making us all weaker, and if people wake the fuck up and realize that there's always a chance

it's a matter of choosing your enemies

i'm mixed hispanic/white, i don't give two fucks about race, but i'm not naïve i know people do doesn't change that in some circumstances superficial differences don't matter

civil war would be the worst thing anyone could go along with

Nah fuck that. The second the first nuke lands i'll be sucking on stones for nutrients.

Might aswell get used to the worst case scenario.

I'm a survivor.

Update on death counts? I mean, they were warned way before, i read somewhere else that 4 people died, how??

(((Rosenberg)))

Btw how many people would be on a base like that? Anyone knows?

Cuckdeau was threatening Putin acting like a tough guy awhile back and he supports every move the US makes.

Don't act like you're in any way safe.

>not wanting a happening
plebbit get out

thanks for the valuable insight canada

but apparently RUS were on base
sources?

If it was busy, and supporting 15+ aircraft.. I'd say it would have around 300~400 staff and guards.

>Find old school photo the other day
>Fancy dress
>At least 4 kids with toy guns
>A few dressed as minorities
>Everyone genuinely happy
>Not a single non-white face to be seen

What a simpler time.

>plebbit spacing
you need to go back lad

never been there

it can't be Russian because they were warned in advance

arabs may also be lying to gain sympathy points