What would have Bernie done in this situation?

What would have Bernie done in this situation?

this

Fuckin beautiful fpbp, user

Given literally 100% power to another kike and full boots on ground situtation "for the children" while masses of university students yelled "YAAAASSSS" for him

I dont support the strike, but I see the long term play. Trump knows what he's doing.

Moved white people into the chemical attacks to help the sand niggers smell it up.

His running mate would have been a mainstream Democrat and he would've been assassinated by an angry lone alt-right nut before Inauguration Day.

Died from a stroke mid-way through February after realizing he had to actually be proactive for once

Bombed Syria, just as he would have been told to.

this

Fire an ice cold tactical pepsi right into Assad's receptive hand.

Here's a well deserved (you)

Cried on TV and said "We need to quadruple our syrian refugee intake!"

>what would the Jew have done
kek

probably demanded some alpha male fuck his wife or something

idk im not a cuck

the republicans refuse to pass his super liberal gay old female judge. he meets every leader and gets no respect. no borders. country destroyed. who gives a fuck abought some stupid gas attacks

So basically

Today we learned
TRUMP = BERNIE

Femanon here

He would have probably given me back my rights, as well as free college and healthcare

Ya know, no big deal

>this is wrong, stop right now assad!!!!!
attacks continue
>maybe we should take millions of refugees a year from all over the middle east, north africa, africa, and any poor country that wants to come here

Surrendered the WH to Assad

are you stupid or somthing, you know the rule females dont exsist in the internet. tits or gtfo

taxed the rich so that he could pay Hillary to bomb Syria for him.

FPBP, nicely done.

Shit his depends

Shit him self, and have a heart atack

Sharpie in pooper

kek

Let syria gas its people and then apologize to them for letting them do it

What rights? To be an irresponsible retard and then destroy your resultant offspring? Any other "rights" that you're due?

which rights? the ones that give you free shit?

fpbp

kek

raised taxes
defended the corporatocracy
probably bitch about brexit

If by "free shit" you mean subsidies then yes, free shit is a right. As well as having the freedom to decide who I want to love and how I want to handle my own body if an accident should ever occur.

bend over and let assad fuck him in the ass

The right to be forced to marry and cook meals fit for the man that owns you? Is that why so many females want Muslims in the country?

First, let's ask if Trump really did anything. No -- he (or likely one of his aides, maybe that warthog Bannon) called Russia to inform them of the strike, information of which was relayed to Syrians ahead of time. So this was just show. How ironic, by the way, that the cheeto in charge condemns Assad's actions, but refuses to take in Syrian refugees.
I think that Bernie would have sought congressional approval ahead of time, and broadened the debate about long-term plan for security.

"If you are Syrian you have no idea what it's like to have the shit bombed out of you"

Trips of truth

he brought back coal and the pipeline
and hes killing the illegals/ sounds good to me

He would had Allowed the whole Syrian non white sand nigger nation to immigrate here.
>That would cause peace right.....

>free

Can i use your pussy

THAS RITE

Tell Assad that they don't know what it's like to live in the ghetto, then proceed to get cucked more.

Handed the USA over to Israel. Officially.

Whined about rich people.

Try to funnel money to faggot studies professors, hr department s, and affirmative action hires.

This, all candidates were zionist puppets, including Trump and Bernie

I saw one tweet saying "If bernie was president, we wouldn't be bombing Syria"

then I laughed. jews always do what other jews tell them to

Sure if I consent.

will the icefrog lead us from this darkness?

What he does best

Everyone would walk over him I guarantee it

FPBP, sounds about right, the cuck would be crying under his desk, blaming shit on climate change

Wrapped his lips around the biggest blackest cock he could.

he would have done whatever the DNC told him to do

basically the same thing

/thread

putin would assfuck him for months on end

Gabe and Icefrog for President & Vice President.

They'd balance the country and give free Steam games every christmas.

Ground troops for israel.

He's voted for it before.

He'd have condemned Assad and said some threatening words but then backed away and let Assad do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Thanks fpbp. I needed a giggle after all this nonsense.

Died of heart failure a week ago.

You know the the 14 part message worked out so well, didn't it?

Daily reminder we made the only choice we could make, and it still didn't fucking matter.

Well that just takes all the fun out of it doesn't it

What "progressives" conveniently forget is that Bernie only voted against Iraq and other military interventions proposed by Bush only because it was Bush.
Under Obama he was all for bombings of other countries.
Fuck Bernie.

He would have asked Saudi Arabia to invade. He always talked about a sunni army lead by the saudis that patrolled the middle east.

RAMIREZ! SECURE THAT ICE COLD TACTICAL REFRESHMENT, WE'RE OSCAR MIKE