Trump attacked syria so the media couldnt say hes colluding with russia anymore. There entire Russia theory is BTFO

Trump attacked syria so the media couldnt say hes colluding with russia anymore. There entire Russia theory is BTFO

Trump, being the genius he is, attacked only infrastructure and 0 people died, making the establishment happy he attacked while preventing people from saying hes a neocon because no one died

>doubting trump

you haven't learned yet have you?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/4c5zys3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No casualties
>Only hit "delivery" systems
>Trump shows the world we're in charge
>Based on "Official" statement this could be seen as the moral thing to do
>CIA wanted the action
>Gave it to DOD instead
>No more Russia/Trump collusion bullshit

Pretty astute, user. I'm displeased his bombed Syria, but it disproves the Russia nonsense

So sorry, but the ends don't justify the means.

I'm done, fuck off.

Wow he really showed them. Doing exactly what HRC wanted. Is it him playing 62d chess or her though?

What means faggot? A deathless explosion?

IT FUCKING BETTER BE

Mmhm. I didn't think he'd be so fucking precise. I was prepared for the worst, but him and our own God of War found a way to win without playing the enemies game. Fucking love this man. I wish there was a perfect solution, but this is more than I was expecting.

Praise Kek

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!

>muh 583057032939D upside down snorkeling chess

If he dented one Syrian jet that could otherwise be bombing the fuck out of ISIS, he's a neocon piece of shit.

>starting a war because you're butthurt about the media being a bunch of lefty shills

Dude, stop helping.

>blowing up an air field in syria in response to chemical attck
>that is viewed as a great success by the entire world
>and shows trump is strong
Ctr just go

>muh Russia
ded
>muh Hitler
ded
>muh WW3
ded
>h-he's incompetent
ded

With one goddamn order

How does anybody still doubt this man

Right when he needed it too. It sends a message to the world of strength

He flipped the chessboard over in a spastic fit and told his trigger happy idiots to play for him. We all lost. The consequences will ripple out for decades and most of us won't be alive to see it.

so Comey will come out tomorrow and announce the investigation is over

Yeah. Instant, decisive action, with overwhelming force, but surgically targeted and bloodless.

The man operates on a different level.

Yeah, who knew. Always seemed like this was this weakest side but this strike has really shown he is capable with dealing this provocation from rogue nations.

>Will anyone think of the infrastructure!

African children could have eaten that air base

this is what you get for not shutting the fuck up about russia and the election

what more do you want to prove trump is not a puppet? a nuclear strike?

I keep seeing confliction information about the casualties reported, did anyone die or not on this attack?

>so the media couldnt say hes colluding with russia anymore. There entire Russia theory is BTFO.
yes, hes not colluding with russian, hes collunding with the JEWS, fucking faggot.

Reports are 58 missiles no desths. They were warned before and evaced

What happens when US and Saudi proxies start spamming gas attacks to get a bigger and bigger response from Trump?

the half measure that saved the world

This. We're not going to kill anyonr. We're just going to destroy all of syria's military infrastructure. It's not interventionism, it's 5d chess!
If the Moderate rebels end up getting a surge of money and armaments and end up taking over syria then that's the way it goes!

then aleppo turns into glass

>Trump, being the genius he is

Nope.
He's working for AlQaeda/ISIS/FSA now to establish a Muslim Caliphate in the MIddle East.
That really isn't very bright.

Fuck yeah look at CTR in full fucking damage control trying desperately to spin this as a negative

Trump attacked to convince China that we aren't playing with N Korea any more

obviously we just let any nigger have chemical weapons it's no big deal as long as we're not the world police right

the UN can take care of that i'm sure

Trump's done. The US is done.

Screenshot this.

Meanwhile in the real world isis is attacking that area now

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

He warned Russia that he was going to attack. Looks exactly like colluding with Russia to me.

Exactly

proofs.png

>the media couldnt say hes colluding with russia anymore
You are a fool if you believe this.

Oh look, a thread full of Sup Forumsiticians and not shills.

>yfw you realized this was intergalactic chess

Yeah ok muhammad

My exact first thought, that guy was a fucking idiot.

You're already getting them as we speak. I'll be emigrating to parts undisclosed soon that has very few. Enjoy!

My brother was infrastructure, will they bomb him, they did.
>The ends don't justify the means!

This.
Seriously has me scared. Trump better not do this shit again for a long time.

Also, he better fuck those faggots in the ass on national fucking television. Pieces of shit deserve worse after the damage they've caused. I'm hoping Trump truly isn't a shill but this decision was BS.

This is what my grandma always said to me when I didn't finish all of my air base.

Based Jew
is he /our jew/ ?

How else do you get rich?

But he didn't. There were no casualties. He made it so "chemical bombs" can't be sent to attack civilians. If a chemical bomb attack happens again it could not be from Assad. He solved a false flag with a false flag.

It only cost you over 90 million dollars.

Wow in that dystopian future the worst crim is vandalism and young women walk around the streets safely at night.... sounds awesome!

They warned Russia beforehand (remember Trump saying he'd warn before he'd attack)

Russia's advanced anti-missile systems are in Syria. They didn't use them to even try and shoot down the tomahawks

Trump + Russia = colluding

>bloodless
source

russia want assad dead

then they and america can take that sweet oil.

If someone literally no longer supports Trump because of these missiles, they were never on the trump train, and they must like Assad (a Muslim faggot) more than Trump.

In b4 moving the goal posts further:

"No death- er, I mean m-minimal deaths for this result. Total success."

That money was spent years ago when these tomahawks were built

Now you save money on not having to maintain them

Weapons have shelf life

I didn't doubt him for one second.
I've been fighting these faggot shills about it all night.

Typical George DUBYA Bush, false-dichotomy logic.

strawpoll.com/4c5zys3

who gassed the chillunz guys?

>slip assad 10 mil
>hey we bombed you
>keep 60mil in "tomahawks"

profit

is that a Pete Rose signature Louisville Slugger?

If so, nice

FCK OFF DRUMPF SHILL