QUICK SOMEBODY REDPILL ME ON THE WHOLE SYRIA THING

QUICK SOMEBODY REDPILL ME ON THE WHOLE SYRIA THING

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bush 2.0 just started Iraq war 2.0

Quick rundown: WE'RE ALL FUCKED

More false flags perpetrated by the deep state to get us into another war in the ME to secure oils reserves.

Pic very related

basically this

this is day 77 of Trumps presidency

apparently kek wills it

Assad, despite gaining ground in syria by all accounts, as well has having the white house declare they have no intention of having him removed, decides to shoah his own people all of a sudden. specifically children. so we bombed their air base runways. this all makes sense, of course.

Assad repressing Sunnies
Russia supports Assad, US supports "moderate rebels"
US funds rebels whose shit somehow ends up in ISIS' hands
Both want a pipeline to cross over there
Possible chemical attack false flag, or maybe it was legit Assad who did it

Basically a proxy war between the US and Russia

>boned airbases
>now assad can't use air strip to launch chemical attack

Bombed an empty airfield
Zero casualties
Wild card Trump continues being an absolutely unpredictable madman

by redpill do you mean telling you in a way that will keep you shilling for trump?

trump is getting ZOGGED

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DONALD IS HE ACTUALLY RETARDED WHO THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR

Oil pipelines need a'building.

This Daily Mail article from 2013 was taken down in 2014:

U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime

web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Basically you now how Trump has being getting worse and worse every day since the inauguration? That trend continued. It's going to be even shittier by next week.

>11 weeks in
>Only 197 weeks to go

US bombed the air force that deployed chemical weapons, per intel and satellite imagey and surveillance reports.

We are not engaging war against Syria or Assad, we are simply reprimanding those that break the Geneva Protocol obeyed by all military forces worldwide.

Russia was told beforehand of the attack, to avoid "friendly" fire.

Was assad actually killing his own people?

Trump launched 59 cruise missiles at the same exact spot. He is baiting the terrorists to make them think their shitty false flag worked and that the USA is on their side.

Trump dropped his nutsack on Putins chin while expressing to China that he wont roll over like Obama

- civil war
- qatar and sauds want to provide energy to Europe
- they want to stop russian pipeline and have monopoly
- liberal and neocons arm terrorist in support of qatar and sauds
- assad is the good guy in syria

Pic related is all you need to know. Anyone supporting Trump after today is literally a neocon faggot

Trump is literally a kike-slave

im goign to fucking puke
what the fuck is donald doing

Sup Forums is getting the cart before the horse

It's literally nothing. Nobody died, an airfield got cratered, the people at the airfield were warned in advance. It's a massive shill campaign but it isn't actually happening.

The actual happening is in the Philippines.

You can't fucking use chemical warfare without being punished.

This is a GOOD thing, once chemical warfare use is out of the bag every fucking country will use it.

The bombing was calculated against the air force that specifically deployed the chemical attack. False flag or not, it bombed the planes responsible for the attack.

Nice spin candy ass hes done nothing but expressing that America isn't someone to fuck with and that he isn't Putin's bitch

I like how everyone is saying that supporting Trump after this is a Sup Forums boogey man but no one is explaining why? How much is shariablue paying you?

People are so pissed on his face book. I can't wait for his next post. I bet he blocks the comments.

This sounds exactly like Iraq. All the American posters sound the exact same way they did in March 2003 -- only oldfags will see this.

>119875302

what is happening in the Philippines?

Thanks for the info war mongering neoconservative John McCain.....

Hey pal.....you say US bombed Assad pkanes that dropped gas......

There is no fucking way Assad dropped gas in a war he is winning.

False flag.we need to support Assad and Russia in defeating ISIS!

Damn

So the hittites

We launched 50+ missiles. The target of said missiles, rather than Assad's headquarters, was an air base supposedly responsible for the recent chemical attack. We are the United State of America. If we were looking to destabilize Syria, we would have gone the route of Lybia, and bombed the leader. Instead, we removed the threat of Assad targeting his own people.

This was not the action of a President targeting a Middle-Eastern regime, but rather one of a President removing the thread of a regime posing a threat to innocent lives. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declared that the resolution of the Syrian conflict is an international concern, not one of the United States alone.

Secretary of State's statement on Assad is as follows:

"The process by which Assad would leave is something that requires an international community effort both to first defeat ISIS within Syria, to stabilize the Syrian country to avoid further civil war and then to work collectively with our partners around the world through a political process that would lead to Assad leaving."

This does not indicate a desire to continue a foreign policy of "kill the leader, allow destabilized chaos." This indicates a desire to neuter the military of Assad, and to, as Trump stated during his campaign, set up safe zones in Syria to eradicate the extremist rebels and allow the state to organize. Unlike in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US will seek aid from neighboring states, such as Jordan, who have interest in Syria stabilizing, and not falling to terrorists. Restructuring of failed Middle Eastern regimes will be better handled by current prosperous secular Middle Eastern states.

Duerte is sending the military to occupy the Man-made islands that China has been setting up. That could lead to ACTUAL war.

We're not going to war with Syria or Assad you fucking idiots. He was warned plenty of times before that the use of chemical weapons will warrant an attack from Obama's admin.

Russia literally released a statement denouncing the use of chemical attacks.

the jews are behind everything

You just fired 50 missiles at one of his airfields. There's going to be another false flag, and you'll be in a full scale war before the summer.

Cap it.

they were like "gas n shit xD" and trump was like "nah xD" and now everyone is like "it's happening xD" and there are some stupey ppl who are like "I'm officially OFF the Trump train xD"

I don't know who used chemical weapons and you don't either. So kindly shut the fuck up

ISIS WAS STOCK PILING GAS....

ISIS/MCCAIN REBELS USED GAS IN 2013 ...

SO FUCK OFF NEOCONS. ...

WE NEED TO SUPPORT ASSAD AND RUSSIA WHO ARE FIGHTING ISIS....

lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

all the way from fucking 80s, Syria did not want Americas Global "Democracy" so they resisted and stuck to themselves
America for whatever (((reason))) decided to still interfere and undermine them for decades

I hope Donald didn't kill anyone

>Syria has no airfields from which to launch planes to drop chemical weapons
>Another false flag happens
>It literally couldn't be Syria
>Problem solved

i'm sorry, who was fucking with us, aside from Israel? Go suck John McCain's dick you spineless faggot.

Keep on copy-pasting, shill.

no hes not, hes sending troops to occupy FILIPINO islands that UNINHABITED

>All the American posters sound the exact same way they did in March 2003
a fucking leaf

>QUICK SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT TO THINK

Jesus Christ get a fucking brain.

So let me get this straight. .....ISIS has chemical weapons and uses them.... so we bomb the people(Assad) who are fighting ISIS.....

GO TO HELL WAR MONGERING PIG....

Think of Google Maps satellite view.

But think of that view as a live feed.

Now think of the ability to playback satellite footage from days and weeks in advance.

Now place 50 trained analysts on that footage and follow regions where chemical agents were used.

Do you think the USAF plays fucking games?

So maybe he should have drawn 20 lines in the sand like a weak faggot fuck off shill

7D power play to blow up the liberal narrative that Putin controls Trump. It also is a show of force to China, since Xi Jinping is in the US right now. It was enough force to send a message, but it won't change the course of the war. Assad still wins, terrorists still die. The people who are freaking out are sandnigger lovers, and leftist psyops. They're trying to use this as a wedge to divide us. The fact that so many are falling for it and throwing a shit fit is disturbing.

There is no way absent Donald being severely blackmailed did Donald order the air strike.

Rogue person ordered airstrip and no Donald to save face says he ordered it....

>Military base
>Airfield
>Air base

notice no one ever goes out and says what the fuck he bombed? NO ONE KNOWS. because it didn't happen.

just more jew lies

what's this mysterious place that shifts from 'Military base" to "Airfield" and "Air base" so rapidly and has no name?

WE MEMED TRUMP INTO THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD, AND NOW WHEN HE STARTS EXERCISING THAT POWER YOU START CRYING LIKE LITTLE BABIES.

We got behind him because he was great, smart, honorable, funny, memeable, strong, powerful, and most of all - BECAUSE HE LOVES AMERICA.
None of that has changed. He isn't a fucking weak child. He isn't so easily manipulated. He is the fucking Boss, and maybe he knows a little more about the situation on the ground in Syria than you do. (btw, where do YOU get your news about the situation on the ground in Syria?)

Let's don't be hasty. Let's not do a PJW and dump our man at the first little rock of the boat. Trump has fucking guts of steel, and he's a fucking MAN and I say give him a little credit.

Our intel reports pinpointed the planes used to deploy the attacks.

Do you really fucking think Syrian air force has ANY capabilities of flying stealthily past our radars? US ships are deployed all across the Mediterranean, a fucking bird can't fly without being recorded.

Don't you mean Bush 3.0 started Iraq 3.0?

>False Flag chemical attack earlier today
>Trump responds with disapproval
>Some stuff in the middle happens
>50 Tomos launched at chemical plants
>Places reporting a whole bunch of stuff about casualties and informing Russia
>Some say there were Russians there
>Others say there wasn't anyone there

>Whole entire thing is either one of the smartest (if no one died. The Media now will stop False Flagging and the entire world will be pissed scared of Trump) or dumbest moves (Russians were killec and now we have a potential Nuclear Holocaust coming to the first world. Ending all life) Trump makes

Hopefully it's the former.

He doesn't love you or dirty potato people like you.

42 dimensional parcheesi God-Emperor Trump making big moves to secure a more peaceful world.

trump took care of MUH RUSHA once and for all. even normies will see it as ridiculous now.

This. Mostly its just shills pretending to fall for it in an effort create consensus.

For less active Sup Forums visitors, check dilberts blog first next time something seems off.

We told the russians to evacuate, they most likely told syrians

Im starting to see this
Im annoyed at Trump, but i understand now after calming down a bit

i hope your message of truth is framed and hung as a banner at the top of the Sup Forums front page

he absolutely does, and you are a demotivating scumbag. but God bless you i wish you the best of luck you scabby commie faggot

>we
I assume you are in the military then and have direct knowledge of what went down?

With 59 tomahawk missiles

Trump got the warmongering democrats on his side (well a few at least)
Proves he's not a puppet for Putin
Show of force to the rest of the world

He gave them time to evacuate
No casualties
Fucked up the runway so Assad's air force can't take off and halts further escalation

Now there's time asses to what really happened with the so called "sarin" attack

So much disinfo in this post. The chemical attack was earlier this week.

The target was the airfield used to perpetrate the attack.

Since the attack has all the markings of a false flag attack
(A lot of good video and photo footage for an area that restricts journalists, many fake victim photo ops discovered, and no motive why Assad would make the attack in the first place), it makes sense to only target the airfield from where the attack was launched.

Thanks fellow burger. Been trying to spread this here all night. I thought Sup Forums was better than this. So many jumping ship, it's like everyone forgot who we elected

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

We as in the USA
We keep hearing that the Russians were warned, as the Russians have not confirmed any Russian casualties, im inclined to believe it.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE ON THE JEWS
VICTORY TO ISLAM

DAY OF THE MISSILE WHEN?

(((USA))) happened. Israel wants Assad gone for supplying rockets to Hezbollah. Time for you to fight for your masters burger.

Surprise surprise. A "strong" leader who wanted to expand the military-industrial complex just started a war. What did you think he was gonna spend the money on?

>No casualties
proof?
>Fucked up the runway
Proof? I heard the Russians took out all of the missiles.

United states had to eradicate the deep state weaponry that America sold to isis and turkey

>oil war cnspiracy
>proxy war conspiracy
>russia, usa, middle east, china
>middle east
>muslims may die
and I continue living my normal country life in rural canada not giving a fuck because even a nuke wont effect me

>give proof that there were no casualties
>russians took out all the missiles
Uhhhhhh

Trump is doing what his jewish masters want him to do

I'm drunk man I don't know what the hell is happening

I feel you bro
I think this was just dick waving
Scarycdick waving, but still just that

probably because they assumed russia was their shield and with usa being a nofactor they thought they could get away with saying fuck you to the rebels

trump simply went "lul, nah you aint doin shit"

Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters.
>Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters.

I hate Canadians so much
>I'm going to commit suicide to say Fuck you

Why do you type shit like this
What is your end goal

the main purpose of firing missiles at an airfield is not to take out planes or troops, but to make sure no planes can be mobilized.

runways are long, fighter jets and cargo planes need distance to land or take off. pounding a hole in the ground quarter mile from the actual base will do the trick

as for proof wait and see

Curing international boredom.

Ah yes yes. Like Iraqi soldiers decided it was military necessary to kill babies in Incubators in Kuwait.
Yes it all makes sense

I'm typing like this
>I'm typing like this
I'm typing like this
>I'm typing like this
I'm typing like this
>I'm typing like this
I'm typing like this
>I'm typing like this

>Wtf I hate drumpf nao
Wtf I hate drumpf nao
>Wtf I hate drumpf nao
Wtf I hate drumpf nao
>Wtf I hate drumpf nao
Wtf I hate drumpf nao

Who is Assad and why does Sup Forums suck his dick so much?