EMERGENCY PREP

Good time to bring up some of the basics you should have for emergencies.

Post your stuff and give other anons tips.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

>no gun

Make sure you have a radio that is either hand crank or solar powered, preferably one that has a shortwave band.

Sick up on anime folks!

Being this scared of Russia, when you have the worlds biggest military. KEK. Russian shills have done their job well, I see.

>Emergency kit
>Lots of food and snaks
>Gameboy
>Canadian passport

why the fuck would you need a mosquito net? why would you try to catch mosquitos?

dumb

This.

A gun is the single most important item to have in the event of societal collapse. It's the only thing standing between you and roving gangs of pavement apes. All other supplies can be fabricated or scavenged, a working firearm with the proper ammo is a doomsday essential.

If you don't have a compact handgun you may as well carry some rope so you hang youself.

lol
>scared of russia.

mate, this pack is just so I can live comfy on the "Say hello to the second amendment" tour.

Didnt take a picture of it. Have a 9mm and a .22 with over 1000 rounds of .22
its a bit heavy though with all the ammo so the bricks are only sitting next to the pack so I can decide when the time comes.

>Country full of pavement apes
>Also full of guns

And you people think you'll survive any kind of social breakdown. Unbelievable.

I am just wondering what if the Assad regime is removed and the refugees return back to Syria. What would Sup Forums think of Trump's actions then?

What's with the Walmart sleeping bag? You're going to freeze to death in the nuclear winter if you survive the initial blasts

you're right, a target sleeping bag would be the better option

probably right there...

I'm pretty far south but no sun is no sun.

implying youll survive radioactive particulates without a n100 mask

> no gun
I'm sure the guy that mugs you will appreciate what you've gathered for him

Whats it like having your freedoms cucked away young leaf?

when shtf, people will go ape with whatever they have. Enjoy your stabbings, random makeshift bludgeonings and inability to defend yourself against a more physically fit opponent.

>kek y u scared of the worlds largest nuclear power? xddddd
>u so stoobid xddddd

A.
FUCKING.
GYPSY.

see

If you are gonna get food after your rations, it should always be dried leguminous, they can last decades if they don't get wet and they are an all around food, protein, carbohydrates, fat and vitamins.

Always move at night and with other people

OZONE GENERATOR TO CLEAN WATER. THEY USE VERY LITTLE POWER.

FUCK FOOD. YOU NEED WATER A LOT MORE.

I live in a politically stable area with a good community.

Have fun in the jungle, playing cowboy for 10 minutes until you inevitably get shot (because having a gun doesn't help when everyone else does too)

russia doesnt even have nukes, just check infowars.info for more info

>tfw I literally do not even have a working personal phone right this second

Not that I'm worried.

Everything is politically stable until there is no politics because there is no government.

real talk, gun shit aside my leafbro, during the hurricanes my family went out to grab some extra food a bit late. hurricane was coming in that day and we were already getting hit with some of it.
going through huge grocery store looking at shelves like its a third world country. suddenly power goes out. (this means no cameras). EVERYBODY around us started ripping open shit and shoving it down their pants, trying to get tv's out the emergency exits and chugging whatever drinks were around them.
people flipped like a fucking switch... people who were just helping eachother turned into animals.
I hope you are right about where you live and everything is fine in an emergency, but dont trust in that assumption.

Get on my level faggots. I'm gonna purge the fucking wastes.

Why dont you have a working phone, user?

tfw gun laws make it almost impossible to even own a shitty handgun before the age of 30.

Implying Russia want to start a nuclear war and be wiped out the face of the earth. Living in an igloo must seriously affect your intelligence, ice nigger. The Russian economy is shit, and what matters more in a war at that level is how much you can last without imploding economically. Let's see what country has more money. The US or Russia?

... I mean its not even a question. The US dominates in gdp.

This, the difference between civilization and chaos is three days without a good meal.

Therefore I have the perfect plan for protection and sustenance.

Hey guys, we don't wanna blow you up, we love you!

Are those fucking beans?

an old cell phone died.

have you never seen bean bullets before? that flag is american right? why are you so retarded then

We are not our governments, wastelandbro.
All we can do is wait and see how the powers play it. We are literally helpless.

huh. just cant afford one or what? genuinely curious. Also how old are you?

I love when I get the one with the bacon in it. Adds effect on impact.

Pretty sure those are illegal. Brb gon call ATF rip ur doggo

bacon doesnt add shit to the impact

pffttt. I only use pigs in a blanket ammo. Nothing tastes better when the blanket is bacon.

33 here, functional bachelor and regular /r9k/ user. The latter clause will tell you most of what you are curious about.

As a basic participant in society even I need one, and I"ll have it replaced in a few days. But there's just no urgency. It's a device to help wake me up for work, call the parents twice a week to let them know I'm still alive (doing that on email now) and do the odd clerical things to keep my bachlor life going.

It's just something I have to get fixed that I haven't got round to yet, the problem is only a few days old and I have the "stuff" I "need" so if I'm out of touch with the rest for a week+ it's not a big deal.