SHILLCON LEVEL 10

Since Reddit shills went hard on here:

Trump ordered a strike on one airfield, the same one that was the source of the chemical attack on civilians.

This airfield was confirmed by satellite imaging as being the source of the airplane that dropped the chemical weapons.

Matthis approved the strike.

Trump warned the Russians of the strike.

No other strikes are planned, there is no indication that this is a decleration of war.

It is a power play to tell Assad to stay in line and not use chemical weapons.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Stop fucking letting Reddit trying to divide and conquer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
strawpoll.me/12693497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protip: The shills blindly supporting Trump's actions ARE THE FUCKING SHILLS.

The chemical attack was a false fucking flag, you stupid nigger.

Stfu you stupid redditors.

Satellite images confirm that the chemical attack was by Syrian regime airplanes.

Go back to /r/politics

WHICH IS IT!

They have been flooding all day

What a bunch of fags

You're the redditor, you fucking stupid kike.

Yea and Sadam was confirmed to have WMDs too. You gullible neocon fuck

I love when the chickenhawks pretend to give a fuck about Muslim lives as justification for attacks to keep the forever war going

You don't even realize it but you've become exactly like the neocons.

Sup Forums is such shit, ever since Trump got elected, all you can see is anti-Trump retards shilling, saying the same things over and over again, literally worse than /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

Fuck assad, he's another sandnigger.

People saying he's somehow a protector of the West or white people are fucking retarded.

Can we get sources?

Australia was also warned

Feels good when God Emperor Trump favors your country, maybe he'll raise the value of our Dollarydoos

>Be Sup Forums, Tuesday
>The chem attack is just a false flag guys

>Be Sup Forums, Wednesday
>Uhh Trump looks like he fell for the false flag, but it's actually a cunning trick he's playing against the deep state and the Jews

>TODAY
>Trump's started a war with Syria because Assad has chemical weapons and crossed a red line. Those pictures of dead Syrian kids really made us sad.

neocon cuck

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>No other strikes are planned, there is no indication that this is a decleration of war.

No one is saying that.

People like him because he's killing ISIS shitskins.

use your brain

>Sup Forums is one person
How do people still post this kind of retarded shit?

Yeah because twitter is a reliable source.

Based god emporer. Fuck, I'm not gay but I'd diddle his balls #nohomo.

Source?

>implying

Guess which country planned to stage a chemical weapons attach in Syria and then blame Assad?

web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

>no argument

you are just giving out free (You)'s

>you know this is Sup Forums right? jesus redditfags need to go
everything you are saying makes you seem like you have no place here

>Trump is trying to keep Assad in line
obviously that's not what is going on here. why the fuck would Assad order a chemical strike on a random location while he is winning the war?

the rebels have access to and have used chemical weapons in the past. this is Iraq all over again.

>Fool me once, shame on you
>Fool me twice, well now you can't fool me again

Globalist liberal NeoCon cucks thought they had Trump in a checkmate

>false flag attack against civilians
>who were probably already dead and just placed there by Soros Funded White Helmets
>Start railing on Trump to act
>SJWs and betas and bluepilled populace wants blood
>50 TedCruz Missiles launched
>lets Ruskies know ahead of time where they gonna land
>Ruskies make popcorn and watch the same patch of grass get hit 50 times

Trump escapes the Checkmate looking like hes serious while avoiding WWIII the establishment wants.

Trump is 100% in the clear here. Do not let the shills dissuade you.

Here are the facts:

>Trump gave advanced warning to the Russians about the attack
>The airfield was empty when ti was hit; literally no casualties

And Trump had fantastic reasons for doing this:

>The "Russian puppet" media circus forces Trump to do SOMETHING
>He decides to fuck over the entire media by removing their entire argument in one move
>No one is hurt, no alliances were harmed

AND IF YOU THINK TRUMP IS BAD, CHECK KILLARY'S COMMENTS:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

Killary literally called for the us to bomb ALL of Assad's airfields, not just one empty one.

Also worth noting is that the US has long talked about a false-flag Syrian chemical attack.

You're a fool if you think Trump doesn't know this.

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Using the old maxim of "cui bono?", you can see that the people orchestrating this shit played right into Trump's hands and gave him the tools he needed to silence his opposition

oh fuck

i dont know what to believe anymore

this this this and this

>dailymail
>filename

im glad you have to resort to pretending to be retarded online for (you)s

>Fuck assad, he's another sandnigger.
he's actually the secular-ish (he is Shia while all the niggers he has to keep in line are Sunni) leader that is keeping back the hordes of FSA and ISIS and other radical muzzies.

Hey look someone still has a brain

I would love to be an ISIS leader right about now.

None of that shit matters. What matters is we shouldn't be involved in that clusterfuck at all.
Fuck you trying to justify this bullshit.

Nobody cares. Who gives a shit about a chemical attack in some shithole nobody cares about? We shouldn't get into every stupid little war that happens in some car away shithole.

Let's get a consensus going.

strawpoll.me/12693497