Serious question here. Why does Sup Forums loses faith so easily...

Serious question here. Why does Sup Forums loses faith so easily? Are authentic Sup Forumstards really so weak or is it just the redditors?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Go away jew shill

it's just a bunch of shills going full force tonight

Wasted trips

tricked by wolves in sheep's clothing really.. shareblue are now copycating pol, but what they say is a clear give away.

Ignore it, it's Share blue seizing the opportunity, but it doesn't work.

Pessimism. They've been tricked one too many times, and don't want to have hope again, only to be proven wrong.

There's a rather large shill campaign happening.

I haven't lost faith, but I am also not a fool. I am not just going to blindly follow someone wherever they go. The jury is still out for me. We all need more information.

Blindly defending trump is also stupid at this point. Sup Forums is principles first. If he violates them why should we side with him?

I agree. But it's impossible to do that at this time. Shareblue will take advantage of it.

>faith
>authentic
This board is satire OP. No one could really be this irrational and ideologically inconsistent... r-right guys? GUYS!?

I have never been loyal to Trump. Trump is the means to an end. That end is making America a successful white country. He has so far failed to do anything important. When I see the wall and broadcast lynching of neocons and liberals, I will give him my respect. He fucking lied and used us to give himself power.

witnessed. praise kek. If Trump did nothing, shills would be on here calling him a pussy for doing nothing. Trump did good.

pic related, he did fucking great.

Xi Jinping landed in the US 2 days ago. Duerte is sending the Pihillipino army to occupy the uninhabited Islands closest to their border with China.
It's a Show of Force, both to Assad and Xi Jinping but primarily to China as a whole. The US would effectively be required to side with Duerte because China in the South China Sea is bad news for Australia so any conflict in that area inevitably draws Australia in and we have more defense treaties with the US than pretty much anyone.

where can i read more of this?

>Serious question here. Why does Sup Forums loses faith so easily? Are authentic Sup Forumstards really so weak or is it just the redditors?
t. T_D shill

Thoth knows the truth. It was a perfect move, a restrained but purposeful show of force that will silence the Russia narrative. Also creates a clear contrast between the "red line" and Trump's "many many lines". After the healthcare debacle he needed a clear assertion of leadership and strength. Meanwhile, no Russian or Syrian casualties makes the probability of escalation low at this stage.

leftypol going full force with this.

All these threads are either shills or retards going for knee-jerk (You)s, OP. The people who aren't dipshits are watching and listening for what happens next.

I don't know, maybe because he's been backtracking on obamacare and immigration? His past couple of actions lately have made me extremely disappointed in him, but this was the final straw for me. Either he came to office with good intentions and got compromised by the Jews, or he was a neocon traitor all along.

Fighting the deepstate is not easy user. The media is still shilling against him 24/7. I'll wait.

nah, shills just say
"oh i loved trump now im not so sure XD oh im so dumb"

what if Trump bomb Israel... would you lose faith then.
Fuck you fucking jews!
it only make us more sure there is no hope for the Jews and niggers!

Its quite literally people shitposting. You must be new here.

Because this board has become an echo chamber, and anyone that has concerns about trump making a mistake or breaking a major campaign promose os automatically labeled a shill, and this only antagonizes the people who really dont think that whats happened was the best option.

The right is its own worst enemy, we tear each other apart worse than the left ever will.

literally nothing is going to happen, its Sup Forums cranking things up to 15 as usual

You literally did nothing of note

DIVIDE
I
V
I
D
E

&

CONQUER
O
N
Q
U
E
R

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

he went back on 100% of what he said

Ending the Syrian conflict was one of his campaign promises. Not pulling out, ending.

>we tear each other apart worse than the left ever will.

nah the left is far worse about cannibalizing their own due to ridiculous purity tests.

Still though, the problem the right has is large chunks want no military action unless absolutely forced, and then we have a large chunk of neocons.

How to balance the two will be the trick going forward

Wow, remind me to never take advice from the State Department ever again.

The simple reality is that pulling out of Syria would be a disaster. Just like when Obama pulled out of Iraq, it creates a power vacuum that empowers groups like Isis. Trump didn't start the conflict in Syria, but he's stuck with it, so he has to get involved and clean up the mess left by the Obama administration.

we expected (maybe that was "our" bad) consistency and honesty out of a politician, and within 4 months were swiftly reminded why that's a terrible thing to have in the modern age

the internet privacy stuff was bad, some of the cabinet picks were questionable, this is a complete 180 jerking twist from the path trump and his administration tried to push publicly.

there's not wanting to go back on the year+ of pushing for trump, with memes and a great sense of brotherhood and 'us vs them' conflict, and there's denial of the highest caliber permeating your ability to see the suspicious truth right in front of (((you)))

no i'm not a shill, CTR, Shareblue, jew, molyneux, jones, or (insert list of common strawmen to be opposed), i'm just a disillusioned individual who drank the punch and got food poisoning from it months later

The irony is the leftists are happy he took a stand and are actually defending him on reddit

The US can't just up and quit being the world police overnight. It would be chaos, but our presence has to be replaced with something.

What would happen to the world if we simply let anyone get chemical weapons, biological or nuclear weapons? There's got to be some restraint because you can't rely on ethics from most of these third world shitholes

Yes, yes we must take Syria for God's chosen people. Very VERY good goy.

The left is full of idiots who can only think with their feelings, and they fully believe MSM so they see "muh childrens dying" and can't think logically.

Not something you can change overnight

What if Obama just packed the fuck up in 2008?
Sure, ISIS or whatever fad group just rolls in, puts its shitty Islamic government in power, and the country collapses anyway.

The common theme is that none of these countries really want a western democracy. It has taken 15 years, 500,000 deaths in Iraq, and 500,000 deaths in Syria to find that out. And we have a weak Iraqi government and clusterfuck of a power struggle in Syria.

Terrorism is bad. But the real damage is the reactionary behavior in an attempt to overcome it. Twice as many Americans died in Iraq than in 9/11. Trillions of dollars in war cost.

So what if Trump pulled out of Syria tomorrow?

Lets see...we've droned some sandniggers, bombed some sandniggers and tonight shot off a few tomahawk missiles.

So Trump stops bombing and what changes then? We save a bit of money on bombs but nothing really changes

by helping ISIS?

>What if Obama just packed the fuck up in 2008?
That's exactly what it did, which gave Isis the opportunity to consolidate power.

I just assume the majority of posters are russian bots.

>If Trump did nothing
Bill Kristol would NOT praise him for being a good goy. This is bad.

What is the principle?

>What is the principle?

I tend to dislike people who piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. A strange quirk that I have.

Sup Forums is contrarian. They just finally got an excuse

shills+memetic information flow

during times of crisis and panic disinfo is much more effective and is used to drown out legitimate info. There was a coordinated effort to push the narrative that Assad was behind the chemical attacks. There is a coordinated effort to divide Trump's core in response to a difficult decision. Demorlization is in progress.

>loses faith

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump is a man, not a god. We supported him because of his ideas. We're not going to blindly follow people even if they fuck up badly. You're the one being weak here.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

More to the point: what can we do about the principles?

say "fuck drumph lmao" and go sit in the corner? Elect someone else? oh wait the next election is in 2020 so that plans out, we've got Trump and that's it.

Demoralization is step one to subversion.

We memed Trump into power and now Kek wants us to die for him. I'll do it.

This

if anything, redditors are the ones who got so caught up in LE GOD EMPEROR PRAISE KEK XD that they forgot blind faith will take you nowhere.

Trump won the Peace vote.
Therefore he lost all the vote.

we believed trump when he repeatedly said no more wars in the middle east other than killing ISIS

then he goes and attacks assad

The redditors, I knew, and still know everything that's going on.

Stay strong, don't let psyops sway your political beliefs not even for a second.

They are everywhere, I can nearly spot them instantly, a post that uses unusual language, the use of memes in the wrong context etc, they're easy to spot, and when you do, out them.

I haven't seen a single Russian flag on this board since the news broke of the bombings, possibly coincidence, but when dealing with kikes, nothing is coincidence.

I didn't know that 99% of Sup Forums was this fucking bluepilled

You know why everyone is freaking out?

Because Trump is fucking COMPROMISED as revealed by the missile strike.

They're holding his children's lives over his head.

The globalists won again.

We left Trump all alone in a city of vipers.

you guys think it's organized but it's a lot of old pol tards just revisiting and seeing all the mess you get into between yourselves.

Assad was implicated but there was never proof. Trump jumped to conclusions and drew the red line. Dems even supported this fucking move.

that's where we're at right now. That is the situation and you people are shouting SHILLS SHILLS DISINFO when we're just looking at what is happening.

fuck right off

Your support shouldn't unconditional. But let's see how this plays out before calling for the day of the rope.

Leftist gaslighting in full effect. Look at the whole story as it is now:
>Gas attack happens
>Trump starts to sabre rattle
>Neocons cheer him on
>Orders missile strike on alleged source of the chemical attacks
>Neocons and neolibs praise him, his classic supporter base doubts him
BUT this is where it gets interesting:
>Trump warned Russia before ordering the attack
>Zero reported casualties
>Assad warns America to not attack him again or he'll fire Scuds at Israel
>Trump's meeting with Xi Jinping happened when the strike was launched
-we are here-

This looks like a 4D chess move

Imagine China just fired 50 missiles at U.S. soil.

What would you call that?

It's not different for you because you're America.

Nobody declared war. The Pentagon itself signaled that there would be more attacks. So far Russia has done nothing about this either (likely because the government gave them a heads up before the missiles were launched.)

>said he wasn't going to fuck around in Syria
>fucking around in Syria

Listen faggot, if you haven't abstracted reality through an ironic browser window you need to lurk more.

Trump, molded by Bannon, is the essentialist embodiment of the lulz/Kek's power. There was an interview with a portrait photographer on the PBS Newshour today in which the photog related an anecdote of remarking to the Don about the chaos around him. Donald responded, "I am the storm".

Trump is Kek's avatar and exactly what I tried to invoke. We are reaping the whirlwind. RIDE THE TIGER

I don't have faith in politicians, it's not a smart bet. I didn't vote for more fighting in Syria, I voted for a halt to interventionist policy and interfering in the conflicts of other nations. I did vote for the US to clean up it's own mess by exterminating ISIS quickly and decisively, I did not vote for the US to glass airbases owned by people who are currently trying to destroy ISIS.

I will not jump on any Anti-Trump trains, nor will I defend him blindly when at face value it appears that he's pulled an Obama flip and engaged in a behavior which he specifically said he would try to put a stop to.

We have values. Dont fuck around in Syria. He fucked around in syria.

You're retarded.

Nobody with a functioning brain thought Assad gassed his own civillians.

It was a false flag to garner the support of the masses.

Now they're free to move ahead with their war in Syria. Tonight was just the beginning.

I think it's time we Canadians packed up and left this board.

We are the only people on the planet with any sanity left.

Fuck America and Fuck Fat People.

The globalists' control over Canada is even more complete than in America you goofball.

yes plz go no more leafs

>omfg Sup Forumstards still believe in Trump? What a bunch of delusional cucks
>omfg Sup Forumstards don't believe in Trump? What a bunch of weak cucks
just can't win

>there can be no syrian conflict if there's no syria