Excuse my ignorance but why are people even mad at Trump?

Excuse my ignorance but why are people even mad at Trump?

Is everything just a ruse?

Please inform me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COZPAa817xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im so confused who cares? its just Syria

LOOK WHO IS GOOD GOY TODAY!
GOOOOOD GOYIMS

>from now on it's going to be america first. america first
>end up fighting israels wars with barely 100 days at the helm

wake up

People are paid to be mad at him when he keeps his promises and they get paid again to be mad at him when he does what they think he should have done when they were mad at him previously. We are under constant, CONSTANT actual organized shilling and we will be until the day comes when someone, hopefully trump, puts an end to legal domestic psyops, made legal by that nigger Obama.

I don't know either

>Oy vey children killed with chemical weapons, we need a no fly zone and boots on the ground

>Trump instead fires missles at chemical weapons after warning Russia

>Assad stops with the chemical weapon attacks

>Problem solved

If you ever visited Sup Forums in the last few years you would know that Sup Forums was heavily infested with Putinbots.

When Trump's campaign started and gained the support of Sup Forums, these Putinbots also supported Trump and were indistinguishable from regular Sup Forumsacks.

Now that Trump is not "pro-putin" these Putinbots show their true colors and are flooding the site with anti-Trump threads just like they were flooding the site with pro-Putin threads years ago.

Nothing has changed.

During the campaign he made a promise that he would put America first and not intervene in foreign wars like America has been doing for the past 20 years, now because of some bullshit "gas" attack he bombs a Syrian airbase, that was apparently being used to bomb ISIS. This is real betrayal, the only people supporting this are neocons and liberals, the enemys of the trump campaign.

How does it feel like sucking ISRAELS cock?

That 90 million of taxpayer money well spent?

Of course, if I was in Assad's position I'd randomly attack civilians with chemical weapons. I mean, why not?

Reddit spacing

Because he did a 180 on foreign policy. More endless wars in the Middle East.

Shills are trying to paint the strikes of today as if Trump was Globalist/Anti-Russia/Anti-Assad and "WW3" was going to happen.

In reality he did them either because fell for some Ivanka/Kushner bullshit, or as a political move to confuse the establishment, including their russiagate bullshit narrative.

I hate America being the worlds policeman and i think we should let everyone in the middle east kill each other until no one is left alive but thats not the world we live in. In the world we live, Trump had no choice but to do something now or else russia might decide to annex more territory. Remember russia took crimea after obama did nothing about his red line in the sand. Trump has to deal with reality and that is preventing Russia from taking more land after obama gave Putin so much already.

Lefties raiding to try and spin it. They're just made cause we still winning

They are mad because he keeps stumping them. They think Trump is an idiot because of all the money he has and that you've got to be a smart person to be a politician. Trump disproves this. You need to be smart to make money, and you don't need to be a politician to be smart. He's putting the people back into politics, and it scares them.

Trump is a cuck

Bump.

>Shills
we're authentic natsoc, not jew dick-sucking fags.

No, it's because anytime he does something stupid, you bootlickers come to rationalize it and regurgitate whatever Dilbert man said, and then Trump goes on and does something even dumber.

We're done with him, get over it, cuckboi

Ramzpaul, Styx, and Richard Spencer no longer support Trump. I think the criticisms are fair.

Trump operates outside of our mundane physical plane, I stopped questioning him a long time ago.

Concern shills are trying to use this is "proof" that Trump is a globalist who's been sucking Democrat dick the whole time for reacting to yesterday's attack.

As I see it it's all a question of whether Trump fucked up or Assad did. The White House has access to information and intelligence that we don't. If Assad did go chemical, then yeah, something had to happen like it or not. If Assad was framed and Trump was tricked (and sure, he's been framed for this before) then sure, he fucked up; his only crime being falling for a false flag. Doesn't change his ideology either way. Hell, there weren't even any Tomahawk casualties so even all-out war isn't certain.

Best to sit back and let this shit unfold one way or another. Not enough information on either attack to do anything but shitpost, and this is a shitstorm if I've ever seen one.

kek

watch the Trump supporters change their tune... b-b-b-but the poor Syrian mudslimes!!! We had to save them and the liberals don't care enough!!!

lol

Shills are evolving

......but so are we

Trump is doing the exact opposite of what he said he'd do. He said he would not attack Syria. Prove me wrong.

Sheeple follow bloggers user

Worse than a gawker shill

We aren't going to war, so it's mostly just autists spurging out.

>We're done with him, get over it, cuckboi

Why? This accomplishes nothing, and you're doing over just as much.

Hmm...interesting theory and you might have actually figured it out. Putinbots would be critical of any actions Trump takes that are against Russias goals. I actually think your theory has a better chance of being true than a bunch of actual Trump voters dumping our guy for being a president during an international incident. Reagan had to respond to shit like this too. every President does. Russia probably liked Obamas responses much better, frankly. I also think the Russia investigation will eventually reveal that the Clintons and Obama were very much on the Putin money train. Together they gave him uranium and Crimea! Right in front of our very eyes then charge Trump with their treasons!

Nope. Your not done my friend. You always come crawling back. It's happened before, it's happening now, and it will surely happen again.

>Tweets from 4 years ago when shit was different
Fuck off, shill.

As a nazi sympathizer, i have no problem with natsoc despite their stupid obsessions with gassing kikes and ideological purism.

The real problem here is people like you who care more about bullshit (to the point of favoring the globalists and their mainstream agenda) instead of focusing in what's really matter:

Supporting pro-white policies.

Even as a natsoc, you should have had enough brains to see that the global kikes are salivating at the prospect of a USA/Russia war, destroying more of the west, of white people and their civilization.

Okay, I get that. But who fucking cares? Really.

From what I've gathered, people are literally just butthurt that Trump said not to attack Syria four years ago and is now attacking Syria.

Like I said, excuse my ignorance, but I see absolutely no fault here.

>unironically believing assad randomly opts to gas his own citizens, not even rebels
Nigel isn't killing you people fast enough.

/nu/pol: H-He's p-p-playing 8-d night vision underwater pole vaulting! it's a power play! ANYONE CRITICIZING HIM IS A RUSSIAN SHILL

rational person: he just wasted 100 million dollars in missiles, came out crying about "muh beautiful babies", and validated a false flag attack. democrats and neocons like McCain and Graham praised his move while /ourguys/ like Rand and Bannon told him NOT to. He also removed Bannon from the NSC prior to this whole fiasco.

Today will go down in history as the moments neocons took back control of the white house and basically told Trump "Look at me. We're the captains now". What did Trump get out of all of this? His approval ratings will now go up, just like Bushes did. He now has bipartisan support for the time being(notice how there are 0 shareblue shills condemning these attacks anywhere on the internet) And I wouldn't be surprised if the media hitjobs on him start to taper off and eventually disappear. Do you think it's all a coincidence that Nunes also decided to step down today? Trump is starting to step in line with the establishment. He has conceded defeat and signed off his own soul in order to save face. This is about blackmail and self-preservation, nothing more. He is now /our Judas/. And you have taken the liberal bait that we blasted the MSM for, you are now unironically believing in Russian bots colluding with pro-Trump websites. Kill yourself.

This.

If the gas attack wasn't so obviously a false flag I might have a little room to understand; even though Trump was supposed to be the no war America first president.

>bombs Syria
>ISIS is now on and offensive due to weaker Syria

He basically helped ISIS

Putin/Assad shills are freaking out.

He literally promised to do the OPPOSITE of this shit you fucking retard. It was SHILLARY that wanted the fucking no fly zone and Assad ousted. This was one of the BIGGEST REASONS I VOTED FOR TRUMP.

AND HE FUCKED IT. They no fucking doubt showed him the real Kennedy tape

Fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=COZPAa817xY

You guys are pathetic

>H-He's p-p-playing 8-d night vision underwater pole vaulting!

But HE IS, faggot!

Bannon is still the advisor.

If he was a traitor as you're suggesting BANNON HIMSELF WOULD HAVE LEFT THE JOB. Bannon is the kind of guy that would NEVER let himself be used by globalists.

It's still strategy, probably of Bannon himself.

wrong