Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)#Military_operations
youtube.com/watch?v=c860BJSgKJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He isn't wrong.

Donald Drumpf blown the heck out.

>doesn't know what strategy is

>not Putin's puppet

>gives Putin time to get his soldiers and military equipment off base, despite the fact they're used to bolster the strength of Assad

>quick to overreact
no better than hillShills

This. We should praise trump liek based rick wilson!!!1! XXXD

Yeah, bombing the guys fighting ISIS is all part of Trump's plan to defeat ISIS.

Have a little faith, goys.

#CruzMissile, nuclear codes, etc.

FINALLY

i'm sick of this pretentious faggot

>bombs SAA base
>ISIS suddenly attacks

WOW 4-D CHESS

>U.S. informed Russia ahead of cruise missile strike on Syria's Shayrat airfield: Pentagon

>U.S. informed Russia ahead of cruise missile strike on Syria's Shayrat airfield: Pentagon

he has a point, but I FUCKING hate Paul Joseph Watson. Faggot.

Sup Forums tell me its going to be ok

IMAJIM MOI SHOGG

He posted this before Trump made a statement, before any reports of what actually happened came out, before anyone knew fucking anything. I know he's a meme around here but I lost all respect for PJW tonight and unfollowed him.

I love being user.

MAYNE STWEEM MEATEOR

/ourguy/

This shit is hilarious.

WTF

Am I in an alternate reality now? People hated Trump when he was good. Now that Trump has turned bad, people that hated him are starting to like him.

My fucking liberal friends are texting me saying that I was right and that he isn't so bad just as I'm losing my respect for Trump. What the fuck is going on. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I agree that Trump is officially a cuck for the globalists now, this proves it.

You're still thinking small picture

Wow...so this...this is the power of 4d chess

He's only saying this to save face and then he'll see a funny clip of Trump and the MSM and change his mind, "I guess it was all apart of his plan to destroy the mainstream meteors"

fuck PJW

i dont fucking care anymore

We fucked up. We need to go back to the old timeline, where everything is better.

WRONG TIMELINE
HOW THE FUCK DO WE GET OUT?!

He'll get back on.

We're fucked

how do we fix the timeline!?

I was leftist until tonight, but I really support Donald Trump's attack on Assad. I think I might be right wing now. PJW is just an idiot. Trump is (((our guy))).

Are you not entertained?

>tfw working for (((them))) makes you lose the support of everyone in the country

NatSoc 2020?

would you fuck this twink Sup Forums? the makeup is a bit gay though

I FUCKING WARNED YOU Sup Forums. YOU CAN'T KEEP DESTROYING THE TIMELINE. HOW THE FUCK DO WE FIX THIS SHIT NOW!?!?!?!?

We're fine this is just /sg/ sperging out even though the Russians were advised if the strikes before it happened

NEXT STOP: THE WHITE HOUSE! THE TRUMP TRAIN JUST GOT 10000 MPH FASTER!

CURRENT SPEED: 7087000 MPH

That's 1.0567885858% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 663529630 MPH left to go!

how did you have any respect for him in the first place?

Your friends are also the bad guys

>not controlled opposition

read that in his voice

>follows the international law for conflict engagement
>wow what a dictator/puppet/idiot

>people like terrible people and terrible leaders

Not saying trump is one but I'm sure a study exist on this somewhere

Yeah, no shit.

All I had was Trump and you guys. Now all I got is you guys.

based pjw, now if only the trumpcucks would go the fuck back to plebbit, that would be nice.

This Russia knew, this was a show of strength to say fuck off to whoever did the chem attack. Now we have to investigate the (gas) attack.

He's right. Trump gave it all up to appease his daughter and her cuck husband.

Baronstain universe takes no prisoners.

>Serbia
Fuck off hillshill

I'm not going to go full cuck Draneld Drumpf but come the fuck on, staying out of the middle east was the only thing he was really fucking asked of.

it means that you're not delusional, that you actually believe in something, and that you're not a sycophantic cuck

good goy

FUCK THAT SHIT

This is what happens when you make deals with a god of chaos

I know you're in denial right now. You'll make it out.

Rand isn't Ron Paul, Rand Paul snitched about the ISIS controlled situation on republican debate night right on stage. What trump did was effective. 0-1 casualty(ies), crippled the air and is investigating the incident.

Rand was french kissing the whailing wall; gtfo Reddiot

PLAYED

Yah dude, reports coming in that aliens are invading
>I SAID REPORTS SO IT MUST BE TRUUUUU!

It's just all the /sg/ autists pouring out of their hovel after Grunk blew up a few gas tanks on an airfield belonging to the knock-off Saddam they worship.

don't worry goy, we got your back

Isn't this getting pretty relativistic soon?

>What the fuck is going on

The liberals were always evil and were demonizing him??? Not that complicated.

What are you laughing about

So far it's just 50 Tomahawks. Similar things have happened before:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)#Military_operations

this is a good post.
welcome to the ride newfriends

Randomly attacking other countries for transgressions both real and imaginary is a red-blooded American tradition.

How long until the shills and reactionaries leave? A week?

I like his videos and he often makes points I agree with

The middle east is where Empires go to die.

THIS IS THE TRUE CURSE OF STEINS GATE user

Oh man

>not believing in Trumps 7D Chutes and Ladders strategy

Reminder that
>The house always win

Choice is an illusion

>Kek was the Chaos God Tzeentch all along

Eh, it's good for people like PJW to keep pulling him right, but one bombing run on one empty base isn't the end of the fucking world, and it's not like he or any president could do *nothing*.

People will always unite around the president when there's an external enemy. It's why GWB's approval rating was fucking 91% in late 2001. Probably Trump's rating will jump in the next few days, so this kills both that narrative and the "muh russia" narrative.

>Byzantine Empire died after losing the Middle East
What did he mean by this?

The Grand Strategy is indeed going exactly as planned

this desu
>bomb dirt near airbase
>hit no one
>mccain faction thinks trump has taken the bait and is manipulable now
>pushes isis in for the kill
>assad ready for counterstrike
>saa curb stomp isis
>trump now extinguished muh russia narrative and isis at the cost of a few tomahawks
>force neocons and demshits to fall inline
>now watch this drive xi

Drumpf BTFO

Any dumb faggots that support trump wasting 100 million dollars bombing Assad's air base is a shill.

Sorry, I voted for the guy too but he has definitely fucked up. He has fucked up now.

>seven countries in five years

9/11 was 16 years ago

Everyone missing the timing of the President of China being on hand to watch this demonstration while we have to deal with an actual problem like North Korea. Who cares about shooting off some missiles into sandland

Looks like he divided us after all, lads

>Rick Wilson dislikes something so we have to too

So you lost all respect for Paul Joseph Watson because even BEFORE Trump did a complete 180 degree reversal on the foreign-policy platform he was elected on and engaged in exactly the sort of globalist interventionism that has been the policy of all the people who've been trying to destroy him, Watson SAW that he was going to do this and called him out on it?

Tonight really is separating the committed Sup Forums posters from the "reeeee! smoke and loud noises! he's still Our Guy" contingent of 12-year-olds.

Tonight was actually the first time I've developed some respect for Watson's boss Alex Jones. You can tell he loved Trump and is heartbroken to have to face what is now undeniably the truth about the guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=c860BJSgKJ4

I'm sure the same goes for Watson.

A sad night.

I don't believe you, people can't be this retarded.

indeed, come on guys say it: MUH 4D CHESS DUUUR

>People hated Trump when he was good. Now that Trump has turned bad, people that hated him are starting to like him.
it's almost like you have different opinions regarding what constitutes good and bad
crazy right?

You're right. We would've never ordered and paid for those missiles if Trump hadn't bombed Assad. Military hardware is manufactured on-demand and we would never write 10-figure checks to defense contractors to deliver stock that's just going to collect dust.

i just to shelter myself from reality and live in perpetual autism from now on

This, PJW is a fucking SJW.

Jones is "flouride is a government mind-control conspiracy"-tier crazy and PJW isn't too far behind.

If we ever had a president that Alex freaking Jones was 100% happy with we should all be truly scared.

hey guys remember back when he first announced his candidacy and people were saying that he was a democrat plant?
REMEMBER Sup Forums!?

Yes, I just wonder at exactly what point between 2003 and 2017 the liberals became the ones crying out for the return of Team America: World Police.

The liberals are crying out for the return of Bush because they were never sincere in any of there beliefs.

That's the difference between Sup Forums and normal people. We're not hypocritical. That's why we're outcasts.

>tfw didn't vote because you knew this would happen regardless of who won

Guy was never on to begin with.

They are. I have co-workers that honestly believe Assad was behind the gas attack even though there's no hard evidence. I still tell them to their face that it was done by the rebels to illicit support from gullible liberals in the west.