Trump being controlled by Putin narritive destroyed in 60 seconds

>60 missiles hit syria
>Justified against civilian gas attack
>no liberal will deny that
>now Donald just destroyed Russia narrative

89D chess

Cheeto Benito couldn't stand the idea that he wasn't a alfalfa male so his tiny hands had to call in a bombing

this man is too dangerous to be president, putin will not blink in negotiating with him and HE WILL GET US ALL KILLED

1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

You haven't even fucking seen Russia's response yet you fully evolved retard.

His attack implies that Russia was lying about the origin of the chemical weapons. And like it always has needed to do, the Kremlin needs to protect its image. Every Russia analyst knows that the Kremlin fears how bloodthirsty its people are for revolution.

Most likely Russia will condemn the US response tomorrow. And then where will we be?

>Trump being controlled by Putin narritive destroyed in 60 seconds
The opposite happened.
utin called Trump before he launched his airstrike.

Maybe Putin ordered Trump to bomb the base to get Assad back in line.

>His attack implies that Russia was lying about the origin of the chemical weapons.
We all know the Sarin gas came from Russia because assad didn't have any.

So why was Putin loading Russian Sarin gas on Syrian jets at that airbase? Did he want civilians to die in agony? Is this what little manlet dictators do for fun?

The U.S. military gave Russian forces advanced notice of its strikes on a Syrian airbase and did not hit sections of the base where the Russians were believed to be present, Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said on Thursday.

With this one act he now has the Democrats on his side. They are beginning to believe he's one of them now. So yeah, things will calm down now.

>He now has the Democrats on his side

What have you been smoking, user? This is 1 foreign policy action.

God I love the wishful thinking of desperate men.

Leftfag here, nah man. Putin told Donald what to bomb not to actually hurt anything. This is fake like wrestling.

>utin called Trump before he launched his airstrike.

Literally no evidence of this. Putin had no idea. Pentagon went through channels on the ground to tell Russian boots to move because something was going to happen.

They intentionally didn't go through Moscow and Putin was informed after the boots began to moved from the Russian side.

>They intentionally didn't go through Moscow and Putin was informed after the boots began to moved from the Russian side.
And you know this how?

no that's how children perceive global politics

there are no mustache twirling villains in the real world

I wasn't referring to plebs but to the ones that matter. The ones that are in office. Even Hillary loves Trump now.

>leftfag here
>presents obviously retarded argument
Shill elsewhere trump supporter.

Putin knew trump was going to send airstrikes beforehand you dumbo

We haven't heard ANY official response from the Kremlin about the airstrike.

Until then, keep your idiot mouth shut.

>I wasn't referring to plebs but to the ones that matter. The ones that are in office. Even Hillary loves Trump now.
>The ones that are in office. Even Hillary
Even the right isn't that stupid

But i thought nobody died and he notified Russia and why would he bomb his best fwend?

>Assad can't embarrass Putin by gassing civilians anymore
Yeah lol I'm sure he's fucking reeling right now

>We haven't heard ANY official response from the Kremlin about the airstrike.
There are two things they're going to say: 1. Assad went to far and he a gud boy now, he won't dindunuffin no mo
2. Trump he a crazy man, he kick too much ass for us Russians, you Burgerbros should love him.

Don't forget:

>Weapons given to "moderate rebels" by McCain.
>Trump doing this not only destroys Russia narrative pushed by McCain in the deep state it also fucks over McCain's back up plan to dethrone Assad with "muh feels".
>No one can investigate and blame the US like all through Obama's administration. If it's discovered the weapons came from us Trump's hands are clean and it can be used against Deep State.

Trump literally 7D intergalactic Chess moved here and saved his ass, possibly laid foundation to destroy his enemies, AND adverted a potential Benghazi situation.

I hope it's tactical holy shit. Why is Trump not worrying about America as he said?

It's like (((people))) are MAKING him do this.

Jesus your post had so many ad hoc assumptions about (((their))) plan I almost ran out of implyings

Occams razor, user. The simplest explanation for all available evidence is the correct one. Trump is a jew puppet, not out of malice but out of stupidity.

And this time, they didn't need to do shit to get what they needed. No Clinton foundation bribes, nothing.

We'll be sitting there giving Russia the finger while they have their dicks in their hands condemning our strike. They're not doing shit. We're in control now motherfuckers. It's about time we had a leader with balls in the White House.

>"I'm the real president now"

>he's a puppet, he's controlled!
>no wait, he's a madman, he is out of control
kek, trolls and shills are retards

This. So hard.

Anyone who cannot see that Hillary is literally wetting herself with getting Trump to do what (((they))) needed need to get lobotomized.

It was smoke and mirrors all along.

>tf2 gif
smells like goon

>It was smoke and mirrors all along.
TFW you recognize the country is run by Jared Kushner, America's 46th and 1st Jewish President

America. Run by jews since 1865.

instead he is now controlled by the kike
making another war
helping al qaeda gaining hold
and praised by liberal

WE CANNOT LET THIS MAN GET THE NUCLEAR CODES!!!!!!!!1111111