LISTEN UP NIGGERS

RELAX, CHILL THE FUCK OUT

This strike was a one off warning attack, which killed no Russians, and the Russians were warned beforehand.

There is the possibility of a single Syrian death, not confirmed, possibly unrelated.

White House high-ups, secretary of state i think, has said that US policy on Syria has NOT changed

Trump, in doing this, has sated the left's thirst for Syrian blood, while also sending a message that the Russians do NOT control him

ALL IS WELL
3D CHESS IS IN EFFECT
CANCEL YOUR FALLOUT SHELTER ORDER

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850202254573318145
rt.com/news/383782-us-strikes-syria-tomahawaks/
archive.fo/NvAWx]
russian.rt.com/world/article/375999-ssha-udar-tomagavk-siriya
discord.gg/h773TJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ye but what if assad escalates?

He can't. Only the Russians can, and they don't actually want to.

They finger wag at Assad, we Tomahawk wave at them, and the neocons have to shut the fuck up for a while.

well, Russian news sources are confirming deaths

>being this much of zombie

>muh 3d chess
end yourself

I honestly believe that fuck-all is going to happen because of this. Next week, some new sensationalist bullshit is gonna' happen in an effort to distract us once again.

Soros can fist his own ass with the power of the sun for all I care.

>Drumpfturd mental-gymnastics
Wow.......

Brigadier General Khalil Issa Ibrahim Commander of 2nd battalion 136th Brigade CONFIRMED DEAD

BY TRUMP
A MAN WHO KILLED MUSLIMS
FOR YOU

FUCK TRUMP LET HIM SINK FUCK HIM

But do you have any proof?

>Bombing the shit out of Syria for years
>Thousands of civilian casualties
>No actual war

>We bomb an empty airfield with a heads-up to the other superpower in the area
>OHMYGAWDWAR

I sincerely hope they don't breed.

What's wrong with killing muzzies, nigger faggot? Mind citing some sources before you spew bullshit?

Amazing how many of you guys get jittered over a missile strike on a third world fucking airbase.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850202254573318145

You wont fight muslims you weak little basement nerd. Real men are fighting them and you are too afraid to do jack shit. Go back to your hentai

>Reddit trying to save face

But that's false, faggot.

I'm ACTUALLY IN THE MILITARY right now, and the squadron I'm based at LITERALLY CALLS IN DROPS, you kike-sucking twat.

If anybody is going to see "potential action", it's going to be me and mine.

Foreign flags won't understand but tonight was American nationalism on full display

This is Trump uncucking America and by extension the world that American power is still real, it never left, and in fact is stronger and better than ever

It had to be done. We tried to make it as painless as possible for our friends the non interventionists to swallow.

Yeah sure i bet you're a navy seal. Nobody cares because it isnt true. go back to your make believe kiddo

The clearest story we have right now is from RT: rt.com/news/383782-us-strikes-syria-tomahawaks/ [archive.fo/NvAWx]
>NBC News reported that there was no word on casualties and that no people were allegedly targeted.
>Russian forces were reportedly warned ahead of time.
Trump's speech did suck but he clearly said that he launched the attack on the airfield where the (((nerve gas attack))) originated. This could easily mean that he shot at the false-flaggers instead. So to break it down;
> russians were warned
> chinese got scared
> (so far) no casualties
> concern shills shilling
And if we're lucky we actually hit some (((casualties))) that carry out false flags
> trump got both (((parties))) to praise him in one night when he actually didn't do anything they would want
At best, all he did was flex military muscle. And if by tomorrow there were still no casualties then wowitsnothing.jpg
Have a nice night.

>777
confirmed

Assad is now America's cumslut

it'll escalate. its only a matter of time.

not like there haven't already been 2 world wars. i mean, we know what can happen.

Because those Muslims are the last people standing between Europe and another horde of refugees dimwit.

Jfc. Not a Navy Seal. I work with TACP as logistics.

Whatever, not worth arguing with a tea-sipping sellout.

>There is the possibility of a single death, not confirmed, possibly unrelated
Do you faggot apologists actually believe this shit? I don't give a flying fuck, that's one death too many for something that was done on FALSE PRETENSES.

Trump just damaged relations because he got played by some pictures of dead kids. That's not 88D chess, there's nothing tactical about that in the least. You just proved you are going to be emotionally manipulated by every fabrication the CIA can put together.

>> chinese got scared
I am completely erect right now

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

>the left's thirst for Syrian blood
What a fucking retard.

Good morning to you JIDF

>Bombing the guy fighting the mud barbarians
Good move retard

Why do leafs so readily suck foreign dick? Is it a genetic thing?

If assad was fighting mud barbarians like you say, he was doing an especially shitty job and needed a firecracker or two shot up his ass to wake him up, even if he didnt do the chemicals it's a good reminder not to be fucking cocky

Wait but you saying this implies that Assad did It. How can he prove It was a false flag by (((them)))?

Who do you think he's fighting you idiot? The "moderates"? The "activists"? Are you gay?

Why are we shitting ourselves about pissing off the Russians?

I'M GOING IN DAHNALD, KEEP THE DELEGATES SAFE FOR ME

He's doing a shitty job? He's winning the war on the ground, which is why you see the opposition having to pull these false flags to bring in outside influence against him. Don't be this dense, user.

Because you're doing it to help out the goat fuckers

someones unfamiliar with the past 100 years of international history

Sup Forums needs to wrap it's head around the fact that nobody is on anyone else's side in this conflict. I'd put a tomahawk on anything capable of casting a shadow in the ME if I had a stay.

It's a shitty job when hoards of his sub human mongrels are still having to flee his shithole to come sponge off our country. He hasn't fixed one fucking thing. Not one. Maybe now he will. Trump specifically cited the ongoing refugee crisis as one of his reasons to strike

If you knew what was at stake for the russians, you would know they would go all out to protect their interests

"Пpeдceдaтeль кoмитeтa Coвeтa Фeдepaции пo oбopoнe и бeзoпacнocти Bиктop Oзepoв зaявил, чтo peзyльтaтoм paкeтнoй aтaки мoжeт cтaть пoлнoe пpeкpaщeниe кoнтaктoв мeждy Poccиeй и CШA в Cиpии пo вoeннoй линии."

Chairman of the Federation council committee on Defense essentially just said that this will be an end to discussions between U.S. and Russia in regards to Syria.

Care to enlighten me, Nigel? I know that half of this exists because your great grandpa didn't put any thought into drawing borders, and then his wife's son decided to give the holy land back to the zionists.

If there's one thing Russians don't know how to do at all, it's not talk.

>3D chess
>Australian education system ladies and gentlemen

Sure, something called the cold war and detente, look it up amerifat

I know that they're a heavyweight 30 years past their prime. Seriously though, they're barely even blue-water capable any more. And what are they going to do, start shooting ICBMs? If they didn't do it half a hundred times by now, they never will.

>3D Chess

well yeah I guess

>detente
Go brush your teeth, bong. We've always been at war with eastasia.

>hmmm

Nice equivocating to white wash this retarded move. Trump turning gay, there's no way around it. He's siding with his kike son in law over Bannon who is the embodiment of what his base voted for, now he's betraying one of his core campaign stances. Not to mention all the other screw ups. He almost started crying in tonight's speech. What the fuck man

We wouldn't need to redraw border if you ultra cucks didnt demand we give land back to the worthless savages that live in them.

We should of nuked you the day we made our own nukes

>Trump orders a strike as a warning to Syria without alerting the National Security
>entire country praises him
lol

Wait a minute now. So now the refugee crisis is Assad's fault, not the people who destabilized his country in the first place, not the leaders in the European Union who willingly allowed said refugees to enter?

So how do you suppose Assad effectively ends the threat in his country and returns stability when we just bombed the everliving shit out of the runways of an airfield the SAF is using to combat the threat? That's a shit argument and you fucking know it.

so that means russia is irrelevant? kek

source btw
russian.rt.com/world/article/375999-ssha-udar-tomagavk-siriya

figured there was nothing more state approved than RT

Digits confirm. This is horseshit.

he never gassed his own people in the first place dickhead

it was all a false flag and you can see the fucking staged pausing and manequin videos of it where the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""paramedics"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are tending to a woulded person completely frozen while the camera moves around to get the greatest still frames.

this shit was a complete fucking setup and trumps base wanted him to stay OUT of syria, a position which he repeatedly retweeted, only to have him now get involved.

tell me, how THE FUCK does attackign assad not help ISIS?

Oy veyyyyyy and checked.
*rubs hands nervously*

Bump.

nice larp

>RELAX, CHILL THE FUCK OUT
>3D CHESS IS IN EFFECT
T_D in full force i see
Stop sucking that Trump dick or go back to r*ddit

It's a waste of time and resources.

>It was just a (((strike))) an (((intervention))) guys!

You idiots fall for the same psyops every goddamn time.

i agree. if we wanted to really fuck shit up we could. a single airbase felt the power of the USN

also this teeth meme needs to die

'The average number of missing teeth was higher in the United States at 7.31, while in the UK the average number was 6.97, according to researchers from both Harvard University and University College London.'

did your wifes son make that?

Politically there is no where to go after this kind of move anyway. Everyone knows there are no moderates left, the other side is all ISIS and Al queda now. Russia and Assad will double down and Trump will look even weaker, unless he does something even crazier, as if we should be fighting Russia or Assad in favor of literal savages

Neither I nor Trump nor you nor anyone at this point should care who or what started it. There's one objective. Fucking finish it.

I have no fucking idea how Assad intends to re take full control and pull Syria out of armageddon mode. That's his fucking problem. One way it's not going to happen is through retards fighting over who is chemical dousing children. These past 48 hours are a hello wake the fuck up call to everyone sleep walking through this quagmire. Assad either needs to demonstrate that he can end the refugee crisis and be a real leader or he will go one way or another.

This is neo con tactics for a nationalist agenda. Quite a beautiful thing really

This is your new home:

discord.gg/h773TJA

can someone link to the pentagon saying there will be no more attacks

>This strike was a one off warning attack, which killed no Russians, and the Russians were warned beforehand.
Who gives a fuck if Russians are killed, shill?

If they don't want to die they should choose the right side.

>Almost 100 million dollars worth of tomahawk missiles
>"Possibly unrelated death"

>Neo-cohen tactics for a nationalist agenda
You really are delusional, aren't you? None of what just occurred tonight is in our interest in the least, and if you truly believe that outside of trying to be edgy you are no better than the nefarious fucks who manipulated Trump into pulling the trigger on this in the first place.

Assad stays. There is no alternative that doesn't end up with Syria becoming another failed state that is fertile ground for terrorist organizations.

QUADS CONFIRMED
KEK APPROVES

>Neocons will still hate him unless he completely folds
>if he does his supporters will hate him
>libshits will hate him no matter what because muh Drumpf
I sure hope he knows what he's doing here.

I love how geopolitical dick swinging is now suddenly a big deal when it's Trumps dick swinging in the wind. How is this any different than US led air strikes in Syria that caused Assad-force injuries other than it targeted Assad territory intentionally?

Jesus Christ the hysteria is real

Kek agrees.
The joke is, we already did.

What is your precious faggot phony king doing to stop HIS PEOPLE from coming into MY COUNTRY? Whatever it is, the results are demonstrably nothing. I have no love lost for this man. His state IS a failed state now for better or for worse. I often argue sympathetically for him that he was targeted like Qadaffi. That is all now for you future historians to write about after you take back the textbook companies from the kikes. All that's left now for Assad to do is prove he's the man you wish and hope and think pray that he is and get his country's shit back in enough order that his people aren't fleeing en masse. If he can no longer do that, common sense calls for at the very least attempting something else

If you dont know the different between accidental friendly fire and a targeted direct hit on one of the most important air strips in the country then frankly you should be put in a gas chamber

>I honestly believe that fuck-all is going to happen because of this

That's because it's literally nothing. It's a Show of Force at absolute most. The outrage is very clearly manufactured, there are vested interests trying to create something out of nothing.

Dont forget
>MUH RUSSIA
Is dead

This is the opposite of drumphtards you shill fuck.
Believing a single goddamn thing being posted on this site right now in regards to consensus opinions makes you literally fuckin retarded.

If you think that this isn't designed to show that the US isn't going to ignore dirty deals and to show Russia that than you're an idiot. Syria is and always fucking has been a proxy to display to others the capabilities of the country. Are you this dense?

Fuck those faggots who abandoned Trump.

No Trump is a thin skinned pussy who was terrified the Chinese would not take him seriously when he asked them to deal with North Korea so he show he means business in the most pussy way possible to try and look though but now has lost his entire core voting group. It was not worth it.

БУMП

Yeah you're a fucking buttmad tard if this is how you think. It's a show of force about how far the US is willing to go to protect itself and enforce the rules. It's literally unrelated to China or Syria

> an airstrip

isn't that just a patch of assphault? whats the big deal

Yup, this. And try to imagine what's going to happen next: Putin will double down in Syria and the US will end up looking even weaker, unless Trump does something even crazier. In the meantime he is turning on his base and isolating himself from everyone except for the neocons who see a isolated man easy to control.

Moй дpyг! дaвaй бyпeм!

Jet gas can't melt steel Syrians?

>leaf being oblivious to politics

Color me surprised

OMG IT'S LITERALLY WW3

It's a shill campaign moran.

Airbase, not just an airstrip. Warehouses, weapons depots, hangars, anything actually on the strip itself, etc. If they just wanted to make the tarmac unusable they wouldn't need 60 cruise missiles.

He's lost his entire core voting group? OK. Sure, nice delusion, bong who was born yesterday.

>has said that US policy on Syria has NOT changed

Yes, it fucking has. What's gonna happen when the next false flag chemical attack happens? Is he going to bomb another air field? Is this how he'll get a no-fly zone?

>Heh don't you know appeasing your enemies is how you win
Trump ran as nationalist and an isolationist and he won on that platform. The right politics is following through, not first getting everyone else to hate you, then turning on your base too