Femanon reporting

Femanon reporting

Why is everyone jumping out the Trump Train windows so quickly when we don't even know all the facts yet or what truly has transpired?

Thought we were a bit better than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

tits or gtfo cunt

>Femanon reporting
That's fucking irrelevant.
Sage.

No worries, all shills

>when we don't even know all the facts yet
You'll see soon, maybe.

Tits o salte a la verga.

why did you feel the need to preface this with your gender

females really do expect to be treated differently, huh

>trying to reverse meme
>just looking retarded

Good job shariablue

Leave Lizzy, You Jew.

Post tits, feet, and sharpie in pooper pl0x

Show thine aureolas, WENCH!

It's all shills.

It's their first meal in weeks

It's all shills. Now post titties

You too, Daniela

This x 1000. No reports of any casualties. How dare you question the POTUS? Do you think you have all the answers? WWIII is a rumor, not a fact. Do you really want to believe that the Rothshilds rule the world? We are under attack of shills, nutcases, and conspiracy theorists. You are not interested in the truth, but want to push your Democrat agenda. I am a female analyst at a fintech with the best intuition and have looked at all the data. There is simply nothing there. The neo-con angle is old news. Sure, Trump may not have made the best possible decision here, but at least he tried to act in America's best interest. The situation in Syria is far too complex for soundbites and we will not know the truth in the heat of this moment. If Trump made a mistake, then the fake news media would be all over it. But they are not! If you think Trump is a neocon puppet, then prove it! Don't just shit-talk, but come with proof. How about Susan Rice? 50 Tomahawks is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Assad was never Trump's ally, and Russia has always been used as the scape goat.

>119879745

you rang?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

trump the cuck

Trump just bombed Syria

what more do you need to know?

WE MEMED TRUMP INTO THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD, AND NOW WHEN HE STARTS EXERCISING THAT POWER YOU START CRYING LIKE LITTLE BABIES.

We got behind him because he was great, smart, honorable, funny, memeable, strong, powerful, and most of all - BECAUSE HE LOVES AMERICA.
None of that has changed. He isn't a fucking weak child. He isn't so easily manipulated. He is the fucking Boss, and maybe he knows a little more about the situation on the ground in Syria than you do. (btw, where do YOU get your news about the situation on the ground in Syria?)

Let's don't be hasty. Let's not do a PJW and dump our man at the first little rock of the boat. Trump has fucking guts of steel, and he's a fucking MAN and I say give him a little credit.

Either post your tits or gtfo you fag-enabling larper

I'm Shakira not daniela, you stupid hue.

Yes, comrade Andrei. This!

Because it was all just memes before but now we might get drafted and I suddenly deeply regret the past 10 months

He started shit in Syria, that's all I need to know. If there was one thing I wanted just ONE fucking thing it was to stop sticking our dicks in the beehive that is Islam. We could have kicked them all out of the U.S. and watched the rest of the world burn around us but noooooooooooooooooo we just have to keep dying for Israel. The worst part is he's probably just being blackmailed by the deepstate anyway.

tits or gtfo

Tell you guys what. If the US nukes Israelyou can nuke us too after a day or so, so we can savor the satisfaction of the Jewish slime being eliminated and we'll go in our graves happy.

Thank you femanon the spergs are letting their autism show badly tonight now go get married and pregnant good bye

> Femanon reporting

The only reason you included that was to get attention. Nobody cares here because nobody knows you so there's 0 chance of any of us sticking our dicks inside of you, hence "there are no girls on the internet". You aren't going to get any special attention.

>US nukes Israel

You haven't been paying attention. If you want those kikes nuked you're gonna have to do it yourselves.

He ran on a platform of opposing the corruption in Washington. Now that he's in he's perfectly comfortable perpetuating the military industrial complex by fighting wars for Israel abroad. I'm the idiot here though. I trusted Obama when he said a lot of the same shit and he turned out to be a fully controlled liar too. Time to face the facts Ameribros: nothing short of a second revolution will free us. No one gets to be president unless they play ball. And let's be real here, even on paper a president who says he wants to combat it has no real power too. The deep state rules and they will continue to until long after you and I are dead because the spirit of Liberty has long since died out. Good luck friends.

Men treat females irl very nicely compared to other men simply because they want to get their dicks wet. Women who go lurk around are now aware of this, so they state their gender to try to get their special treatment back. Tits or gtfo is a rule for a reason.

A missile strike is not fighting a war abroad like you know, invading fucking Iraq.

He also said his foreign policy goal was to be unpredictable.

He also said that if red lines are set they have to be enforced or have consequences chiding Obama's approach.

He also said he is going to knock the Hell out of ISIS and put an end to what's going on in the Middle East.

You guys have to accept that Presidents are going to do 100% what you want them to do and be pragmatic about it. Hard core progressives sure as shit did not get everything they wanted during Obama's eight years.

FPBP

>Femanon reporting

fuck off cunt we dont care about your gender

Syria bombed beautiful babies with nerve agents. There's no disputing it.

>Femanon

Your gender is irrelevant. You don't have to post concerning it unless you plan to provide pics.

Fuck off, this board needed to get off the Drumpf train. Thank God its finally happened.

(BTW, there's no such thing as a femanon, only a CUM DUMPSTER)

>femanon reporting
>proverbs 25:24
trust no thot

Hi! few things to start off with

1.=] Yes, I replied you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =]

Because his supporters are still retarded. They jump to conclusions instantly on everything and that's how they wound up supporting him in the first place

>femanon
no one cares that you're a woman

you lost me at Femanon.

Because a sizeable chunk of his voter constituency signed up for a president that was focused on the problems at home and not the continuance of the Empire abroad.

Man I bet they vote democrat next time.

Fucking statists.

Yup. Nobody is that fickle. Shills forget how humans actually behave.

Who the hell has a computer in their kitchen?

this