ALRIGHT GUYS, I THINK SHIT MIGHT BE GOING DOWN SOON

ALRIGHT GUYS, I THINK SHIT MIGHT BE GOING DOWN SOON..

HEAVY ACTIVITY AT MANY BASES ACROSS THE U.S.

PIC RELATED

reddit.com/r/news/comments/63xaqh/us_launches_missiles_at_syrian_base_after/dfxufxp/?context=3

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/119858625

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/119875588

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/63xaqh/us_launches_missiles_at_syrian_base_after/dfxufxp/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard a few weeks back about a friends unit being mobilized to Korea. I think a lot of movement has been going on all the while.

>screenshot from reddit with no dates and censored names talking about anecdotal evidence from a random guy
HOLY SHIT HEAVY MILITARY ACTIVITY NEAR BASES CONFIRMED WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Is on.

Live near Ellsworth (B-1B fleet). Will keep an eye out on it.

WW3 is about to pop off. Get comfy, lads. This time it's for real.

Did an analysis of the "restaurant"

Check the link dipshit, I linked right to it.

>Reddit
You went there, now stay there.

>I think a lot of movement has been going on all the while.
The US has been sending 500+ troops to the ME every week for the last few months

Ft. Hood is certainly doing some shelling. First time I've heard them do it in a while. It's not abnormal, though.

>anecdotal evidence
>reddit

ITS HAPPENING GGUYS:

I hope so

NO SHIT RETARD

THE ASSAD STRIKE WAS A FALSE FLAG

TRUMP IS COMPROMISED

THEY'RE GETTING THEIR WAR

Fuck off

Make some room for me when the draft comes in

I hope you like illegal immigrants who barely understand the language

Are the Russians on board with it? I would imagine.

Have you heard them scramble before? I don't actually know if they do big alerts like they did during the cold war.

it's still anecdotal evidence on a website that's largely anonymous except for screen names

do you honestly think this random ass guy has solid knowledge of the military's procedures? do you honestly think he's not just playing this dumb shit up for upvotes? you have literally zero evidence other than "uh hi my names john doe and sometimes the military makes big boom noises at a nearby base but this time they made boom sounds a little later than usual"

Keep reading, he's a military brat. Read the multiple responses where he literally talks with people hearing the same thing he is.

Forgot to mention - SHILL

good.

>Sort of army brat here, dad walked out after we moved close for work. My mom is a vet too, but she retired forever ago

wow. so his only connection to the military is a deadbeat dad that abandoned his family and his mother who isn't even in the military anymore. such compelling fucking evidence. this guy is a total expert on the military.

like fucking clockwork

mods underage b& pls

>280lb 15 yo boy
B8 m8

So then does that mean you are pro Obama now? Since he didn't 'shill for the kikes' and give them their war?

What's going on in Dover right now? /del/fag here

Do you even COINTEL?

>there are Burgers awake right now
Lol shills

Would you say this is a big nothingburger?

Would you rather us go to sleep? We are all so tired, we should all get some sleep etc etc?

Oh bull fucking shit. If we haven't done "test drops" since 9/11 we'd have one piss poor excuse of a military, which we know damn well is not the case.

The base he is talking about is Eglin AFB in Florida. I can't hear the bombs tonight, but he's lying about late night bombing. There is an Army Ranger camp in the Eglin reservation. They practice calling in nighttime airstrike all the fucking time. Don't listen to OP image. It's a lie.

It's 10 P.M.

I have a buddy in ROTC and his commanding officer just told him to be ready to possibly mobilize

Talking about Fort Bragg, shill.

EVERYBODY, JUST READ THE REDDIT THREAD, PAY NO ATTENTION TO LIARS IN YOUR MIDST

Nigga, its not even 10 pm in part of the country.

OK, then he's lying about being at one of the largest bases in the world. Bragg is tiny compared to Eglin.

>yuropoor go to sleep before midnight

It's only 1:00 AM Swissfag. Better question is why is are you on so early? Living the NEET Life in Switzerland must be nice

REPOSTING FOR VISIBILITY
READ THIS FIRST

did he call it or did he call it?

>worried
My dad is a general, he said we are filling planes with jars of piss... didnt tell me why :(

Fuck off. I'm not going to (((Reddit)))

STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP LINKING TO REDDIT OR POSTING REDDIT SCREENCAPS

KILL YOU ARE SELF

Im feeling a bit tired tbqh.
But then again I should have been asleep a while ago

Milfag here, nothing is happening. We're even going to have a barbeque at work tomorrow. Everybody calm down...

My buddy in Canada is saying the RCMP is on high alert. Truly we are in the end times...

I am sorry I must sleep now

Can't connect with shitty Malay internet?

We're going after ISIS in Syria.

Checked. Digits confirm it

what are you 16? ROTC? jesus fuck, nothing has changed one single bit and all you larpers know it.

I work in Baghdad, there is nothing going on, we havent even been briefed about the attack, nothing is going to happen

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

>being this butthurt over someone going to Reddit for info

shit just got real

Bruh you're thinking of JROTC which is for high school.

Post Mil ID card or gtfo

America is always watching.

A man just came in to my job and said his son along with 1200 marines are going to syria. No I can't verify, it's just hearsay from an old man. But why would you make that up?

nope you and your friend are dude banging hippies

I'd rather post in all caps until the break of dawn just like the other hundred times a habbening got hyped up

H A B B E N I N G ;^)))

April is kicking all kinds of ass! This is awesome.

They can't even find a plane, you think they can find wifi? Fuck no.

>many airbases
>many

Th-they won't recruit NEETs will they?

It's a bit late to be practising, don't you think?

Is this his "30 day plan" to defeat isis?

I'm not even that guy. But okay, buddy.

>plan on firing cruise missiles
>possibly having dire consequences
>don't put your military on alert

good work, op

No, it isn't.

>ISIS wants to get rid of Assad
>Trump gets rid of Assad first
Trump wins???

lol, I'm 38.

I'm gonna be drinking hot chocolate and eating cookies while ya'll face down Speznaz.

Doesn't mean shit. It's common sense that they would all be on high alert right now.

450 miles from Joint Base McChord-Lewis, can hear people peeling out of the PX parking lot, confirmed happening

"friend"

>10:04PM is late

What?

Can confirm. Im in San Diego, which has several military bases. Been hearing Jets and helicopters for the past couple hours, which is unusual for 10pm. I also heard a couple "double thuds" deep faint muted thuds.

>ISIS wants to destroy western civilization
>Trump destroys it first
5D CHESS BABY

It's 10:05 for me right now, you fucking medpack. Plus, I don't have work until 2 PM tomorrow, so I'm probably going to stay up for another 5 hours.

now that we dumped trump for the jew/neocon/neolib fuck that he is would you redditfucks PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK

I live right next to one of the most active bases in the country and nothing's going on. It's dead quiet.
If I were to see dozens of helicopters moving around, then I'd be worried.

I'll whip out my big fat CAC just for you big boy ;)

Take a photo

My family member is in the Army. He said he will be in the Middle East for Christmas this year. So much for warmongering Hillary starting a war.

trump did talk about getting the military into shape. he's doing exactly what he said. he even shoved his index finger into syria's chest and told them to get ahold of their shit before he has to get ahold of it for them.

What are you grilling?

I live by Ft Dix, which houses a good chunk of the eastern airlift and refueling squadrons, along with the largest munitions dump on the east coast @naval station earl. Ill do recon in the morning, but I havnt heard or see anything unusual.

Talked with a guy tonight at a baseball game about how he is being deployed to Korea as well.

Stolen valor ass bitch.

I live near a small air force base here in California 2 hrs north of sd and I heard helicopters flying around at around 10 as well

Literally nothing happening, and I live near one of the biggest bases in the South.

>before midnight
It's 7 am

>I don't want information if it comes from somewhere I don't like

Just go to sleep user.

My cousin is an officer in the army and he just called me in tears saying I need to get out of the city now.

you have to go back

Read the post again user, we were talking about Americans.