In a single stroke

In a single stroke..

>Cucks almost all Geopolitical rivals
>Buries collusion meme
>Shows ,beyond a doubt, that America is still top dog

I was worried for a second, but now it's apparent that this man can't be anymore based.

When was the last time Sup Forums was so divided?

>Kills the vast majority of his already dwindling supporter base
Forgot that one, OP.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'll be honest...as a liberal, there's a lot I don't like about his domestic policies and economic policies but this was the msot based thing he could have done.

Obama had a fundamental issue that he wasn't willing to duke it out with another entity...his approach to everything was sterile, including warfare (read: """""Surgical"""" Drone Strikes).

But there are times you need to just hit back in an overt way. Obama wouldn't duke it out...Trump dukes it out for decades over little things.

we'll see how it pans out its too early to say
it could might have possibly maybe be a deliberate "move"

but tillerson said theyre taking steps to remvoe assad, if so he ceded to the kike

They'll come around once they realize it's one time show of force, and not a prelude to another globalist Jew war.

also im trying to tie bannon into this, maybe if the first case is true he didnt want him smeared on this... then we'll see if he gets inside zero circle again

DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD

>No guys really he isn't directly violating the entire spirit of his foreign policy promises it's 4d chess again haha

fuckoff slug

Failing to enforce a red line after you've declared it exists isn't noninterventionist. That's directly emboldening to our enemies. Trump just fixed Obama's failure.America looks strong again.

Dont try to put this right, he literally did the opposite of what he said he would do.
Fuck him, he really is as stupid as people made him out to be.

Cant wait for your boots on the ground youngin'

>Sucking Israel's circumcised cock is a display of force and autonomy
T_D get out

America looks like a fucking rabid dog again.
Nobody is impressed, everyone just hates you.

And your nation re-elected its cuck prime minister again, no one cares about your opinion.

What the fuck are you on about? Did you believe all of those hilldog generals were legit too?

I know everyone here is fucking underaged, but Bill Clinton also fired a bunch of cruise missiles into the desert back in 1998.

It didn't make him "look strong." He looked like a desperate faggot trying to distract the media.

IP ban all Americans.

These worthless cucks have been eternally cucked tonight. fuck them

Bumping a good thread. Thanks for creating, OP. Our God Emperor made a calculated move that hopefully helps a god forsaken place be less awful

this

Enjoy dying for Israel in the next desert adventure.

Easy there, Mahmoud.

In all honesty, though, can you orgasm from rubbing your zebibah?

it literally just looks like he's doing what the media want him to

>he believes the polls
trump has no path to victory amirite

i don't give a fuck so long as the cucks stay in line

is siria kill?

NO

quibbling about congressional authorization for war is the crypto-warmonger's favorite past time.

Nonetheless, Fuck Brock and Fuck Shareblue faggotry.

Trump is a fucking boss and proved his dominance over everyone else.

Fuck Assad and Putin cucks. They don't love America anyway.

Oh yeah, his foreign policy promises surely included not helping enforce international law and protection of civilians being victims of crimes against humanity

thanks trump!

Agreed. Truly a masterstroke.

>as a liberal

When did you guys become hawks? I grew up on Leibowitz all throughout the 2000's and developed a healthy distrust for misadventures with vague, fuzzy objectives in the middle east, buttressed in no small part by you guys' propaganda. Now, you think Bush wasn't that bad, and OMG LITERALLY ORANGE HITLER is starting to grow on you just because he shot a couple hundred million US dollars into a Syrian airfield? I don't even understand you faggot's ideology.

They are literally just useful idiots vomiting up whatever agenda is drilled into their dull animal "brains"