Trump is a faggot cuckold

Trump is a faggot cuckold

All glory to Adolf Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
uanews.arizona.edu/story/study-finds-jews-are-genetic-brothers-of-palestinians-syrians-and-lebanese
youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL VICTORIA

Heil

im tired of the kikes

me too. one day they will hang

Sup Forums NEEDS TO REMEMBER WHAT THEY USED TO BE BEFORE TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

SIEG HIEL

informative post

HEIL

Heil

bump

Are we going to continue his fight?

HEILL

i had a bad feeling when i saw the rabbi at his inauguration

like a stab in the guts

i was fucken right lads

GOD BLESS SAINT ADOLPH!

He could have saved us Murrika but you had to come and fuck it up!

So, since we're all totally not shills in here, trying to use Sup Forums's love of Hitler against Trump, maybe you anons can tell me what your favorite thing about Hitler is.

adolf was a shit leader who ruined his country and made his people a bunch of guilt ridden cucks the only good thing was the 6 million also he is dead shot himself like a cuck in a bunker sandnigger saddam didnt even do at heil manlet faggot

He was a warrior of God, who dedicated his life to fighting the synagogue of Satan.

>t.redpilled shitposter purposely posting bluepilled content to piss off fellow Sup Forumstards
Almost had me user

Heil Hitler!

UNTER IRDENE VOLK, SIEG HEIL!

Your Taqiyya and your baathists tricks ain't working here
" Study Finds Jews Are Genetic Brothers of Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese"
uanews.arizona.edu/story/study-finds-jews-are-genetic-brothers-of-palestinians-syrians-and-lebanese

Tfw he actually escaped to Argentina you cuckaloid

fpbp

> tfw you remember that while the atheistical Soviet Union, formed by a central government of 97% Ashkenazi Jews, were massacring countless peoples of all walks of life simply for believing in God, the Germans prepared to march on the steppes of the Empire of Blood. It was revealed that the KGB created a document in August 1940 detailing a full-scale assault of Europe in the next year. Hitler knew. He sent 3 million brave Christian men, German, European, and even Middle Eastern and Asian militias, to attack the Soviets before they could overrun Europe and bring the Bolshevik horror with them. tfw you remember how the Ukrainians cried with joy as the Germans came to save them from Stalin's iron grip. tfw you remember the 3 million that faced the horror of the Soviet Union bearing eagles that said 'God is with us'. Tfw the Germans literally crucified themselves and died for Europe.

Tfw the fight rages on once more.

Yup.

Let's purge ourselves of reddit once and for all. Go back to the way Sup Forums was before the election.

EIN VOLK, EIN FÜHRER

Yeah, Ethnic middle eastern semitic Jews are obviously related to Arabs and those from the Levant. The problem is 86% of all Jews are Ashkenazi and have like 2% Semitic blood, so they're more Eurasian than Middle Eastern, and are far less related. Almost all Jewry in the past 100 years has been done by Ashkenazis, not semitic jews.

get pakistabbed Untermensch

>tfw you remember how the Ukrainians cried with joy as the Germans came to save them from Stalin's iron grip
SIEG HEIL!

Ashkenazis are like 5% nigger KEK

An Israeli Nazi! Now I've seen it all. Sup Forums really is an amazing place.

Now that you mention it, I'm afraid Syria is going to be Trump's Operation Barbarossa. Hope I'm wrong though.

If i gonna shitpost all day that i hate Ameryka, kikes and trump i will be looking like a shill?

KICK ME KIKE ME

See you all in basic boys.

SIEG HEIL
youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

Hitler wasn't a fucking Cuck like Trump

Sieg Heil.

DONT YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME

Never seen this one before. Thank you

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME