(((the_donald))) going in hyperdrive

(((the_donald))) going in hyperdrive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYKDKvQYnEg&t=1s
mobile.twitter.com/JMCrawfordNJ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

How do stop Sup Forums from being flooded with these Krumpf shills?

Fuck that site. The Donald is pure cancer.

>F...four Dee ch...chess
HAHAHAHAHA by the way I hate trump now

there is not a single inch of Reddit that is not Jew controlled cancer

This!

What are you a newfag or something?

the best you can do is learn 4chanX you fucking newfag lurk moar

this exact line of thought is in a lot of these Sup Forums threads. who's jewing who here?

>not only has putin stepped back from assas

I've heard that several times in the last few hours, did i miss something or where is that comibg from?

what about the parts that say they hate jews?

>265 net upvotes on a post saying the airbase in question did the gas attacks

the actual anti-Trump subreddits are praising Trump while Sup Forums concern trolls the situation to death. Today is Trump's 77th day in office and I think Kek bestowed a bizarre opposite day upon us for some reason.

Did any of the plebs see this yet?

Reddit loves jews. The donald unironically supports israel le greatest ally

>neocons throughout the day: If he attacked Assad, I as a #NeverTrumper would surely praise him
>does as the neocons want
>praise by neocons/NYTimes/WaPo/CNN/MSNBC
>...for doing what the neocons want
>this is a good thing

HE is coming on the 77th day of Trump's presidency!

it's over boys. bust out the whisky and put exactly one bullet in your guns. get drunk as fuck and off yourself. the globalists have won.

>the actual anti-Trump subreddits are praising Trump
Because they're all kikes. Every neocon ZOG shitbag is praising this.

Russia has protected orthodox Christianity in the Middle East since ottoman times, that's their internationally recognised traditional role.

France traditionally protected Middle East Catholics before France went full islamocuck SJWtheists

But Russia will never abandon Syrian Christians to Islamists, even if they have to send their whole army there. It's not about Assad as a person, it's about Russia protecting Christians.

The average Trump supporter ladies and gentleman

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCK ITS SO OBVIOUS

>it's over boys. bust out the whisky and put exactly one bullet in your guns. get drunk as fuck and off yourself. the globalists have won.
We take a breather, and return to full, unadulterated gas the kikes 1488.

WOW I SURE GIVE A FUCK FELLOW REDDITORS

A CALL TO ARMS

ITS TIME TO RAID

Can these cucks explain how weakening Assad helps defeat ISIS? Because I'm not seeing it.

4chanx is a bot net

This is why reddit is retarded. It doesn't matter what point of view, they are all sheep. It is time we remove all reddit from Sup Forums

yeah, sure, right after Trump has officially done as the neocons wanted. I bet John McCain has more influence than Trump right now. what a fucking joke.

Don't give up, it's time for open war. No compromise, no elections, no democracy, no more playing their stupid game. Only a full scale revolution will fix things, take to the streets with guns, assassinate every globalist neocon congressman you can get your hands on. They want a war, give them a war.

Most of the fags on plebbit are after 2014 at least, and have no exposure to the long-term kikery, and no desire to learn about it.

What happened today is textbook ZOG petro kikery.

B-but the shills want us to hate the_donald. D-d-divide and conquer sharia blue pedes maga

I always knew (((Reddit))) was pure garbage. I hope they are first to serve in the meat grinder that is WW3.

The memes will have to go full nazi from here on out. The kikes have once again become the biggest elephant in the room, and there's no avoiding it. No election means no appealing to normies. Redpill suppositories only.

After tonight, it's over for them. They're done for on this board. Nothing but a bunch of ventriloquist dummies.

I always figured way more people here are above the draft age, but lots of reddit is just finishing high school and thinks Israel is greatest ally.

i guess this is what happens when you let someone that builds golfcourses play with a military. who would of thought?

At least Sup Forums will become Sup Forums again.

yeah, it's time to go full 1488, there's no fixing the system, (((they))) own the system.

boy I miss 2013 Sup Forums

Not this meme again

>This. This. This. This. This.

Those faggots make me sick. All day today and yesterday they are going off how this is an obvious false flag, Trump of never fall for it, etc.
The second he places all the blame on Assad and sends a strike the message is completely reversed.
There is no 4D chess move here. This is Trump doing exactly what he said he wouldn't do.

>There is a lot of concern trolling in this thread, half of which are from people wh have never been to this subreddit before

So this is a last ditch opp to turn the presidents voterbase against him and push the right into irrelevance, reminder to ignore and fight the shills this is a war now and we can't let them win this.

>"airstrike on a target that was almost 100% source of the chemical attack"
>making this unironically up out of the ass

youtube.com/watch?v=CYKDKvQYnEg&t=1s

Here's hoping Reddit gets the idea and actually fucks off.

This wasn't a move by Trump, this was Mattis's genius.

They are a few thay are post-uni and are in an open relationship with their """"wives""""

I miss 2013 Trump

End of the post in the yellow...

>You kill innocent people, we blow you the fuck up.

mfw... just like how we blow Africans the fuck up when they commit the genocide of innocent people.

lel...

No. In the US, we blow you the fuck up, if we stand to make money from doing it.

That's all cia shills. They sound a lot like this: mobile.twitter.com/JMCrawfordNJ

(((()))) influence is too strong m8

Reddit is cancer. The Donald turned into sycophants who will do all the mental gymnastics they can come up with to support some dude who doesnt know they exist

>we. pic related

The lying Trump? At least now he shows what he really is.

F U C K. T R U M P.

pathetic

pretty much as bad as this place. "America is back and we're aren't taking shit ..." . Could you be any more gay? Most powerful nation on the globe screeches like an insecure faggot. What is it with you fucking yanks? Grow a pair already. WATCH OUT !!11!! CHINK BEHIND YOU !! jk no chinks, you can relax

gg no re

at this point the_donald has become 2015-Sup Forums

they want to see the world end because at least the jews will die with the rest of us when the bombs fall and the fire cleanses the world

true

So, what do we meme next? Are the despondent ripe for a full red-pilling?

They are oblivious to Jews retard.

Some pretty big titties on those skeletons

I haven't COMPLETELY lost faith in trump yet, but my god they're fucking retards

That image is mostly wishful thinking. But I will give DJT a pass if it really transpires.

Holy fuck if (((Kristol))) agrees with this airstrike then you know it was a God damned mistake.

I mean it was probably just a media silencing appeasement move but the nigga still just wasted millions of tax payer dollars with those missles.

FUCK YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH TRUMP
YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

hahahNICE way to scorea a pOint for the GOOD GUYS XD

bingo

Shills aren't allowed to deny the Holocaust by company policy. Make OPs requiring anyone responding to include a Holohoax redpill picture.

HOLY SHIT

CONFIRMATIONJ THE_DONALD PLEBBIT IS ACTUALLY ON Sup Forums

AHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Fucking reddit cucks haven't learned a single thing from Bush's mistakes.

They love le greatest ally you dolt

we're all being jewed. I want off this wild ride

they all got deleted, but even before then they were jew cancer

broken clocks twice a day

I've been saying this before the election you guys. This is a rough wake up call for you. You turned your backs on Hitler and anti-semitism and let Reddit influence you too much.

Top jej this

all kikes need to be gassed every single last one of them down to th elast baby the sooner people get this through their think goyisha skulls the fucking better
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Not really. The target wasn't soldiers, but infrastructure, oil, and vehicles. That's what the missiles hit, and this will be effective in weakening the capabilities of Syrian soldiers out of that base. All of a sudden that base has no planes, trucks, or oil. Everyone now is basically light infantry as a result. Definitely not a waste.

>return to full, unadulterated gas the kikes 1488
>Don't give up, it's time for open war.
Translated: we're going to stop voting and return to 24/7 always being angry online, which is the only thing we've always been good at doing

You lost.
You can't win.
Just give up.

(((/ptg))) is reddit central.

hmmm...perhaps we should meme trump into doing more airstrikes on syria

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT REEEEEEEEEE

PLS SAVE US HORSEFUCKERS

They've fully annexed this board for over a year now. I see countless threads about Reddit everyday.

Fucking leaf
I may be depressed and put in my place by cosmological fear but I will never kill myself. Neither should you. Dont lie down like a dog, fucking fight for your right to exist.

If all trump does is bomb this one base and then addresses the country and reassures us that he is not going to continue a neocon foreign policy, I will apologize to him.

That said, what fucking reason do we have to believe that is the case? He has surrounded himself neocons and goldman sachs jews. He never fucking drained the swamp. Bannon is nowhere to be found and Kushner sure seems to have Trump's ear. This is the same playbook we saw in Iraq, Libya, and Syria in 2013. It's so fucking obvious that they've gotten to him.

This isn't the media or Jeb Bush, this is foreign policy. Trump has zero experience in this area and it was pretty obvious during that campaign that he was weak on it and really had no clue what he was talking about. Trump cannot 4d chess his way out of something like this. He's out of his wheelhouse and Israel has the wheel.

Those mental gymnastics are something else.

Best goyim.
The kikes must be very happy

This. They don't realize the gravity of the situation. They don't realize Russians aren't going to just accept this.

>They don't realize Russians aren't going to just accept this.

yes they are. Turkey shot down and killed actually Russians and they did nothing. What's with the obsession of suck putins cock on here.

The guy is a giant meme more so than Trump.

holy shit why is r/The_Donald such a shitty place?

I just checked it out and they have almost no mention of this syria situation, and the few threads they do have are almost all full of idiotic trump shills that play mind games to justify his actions.
This is not even the first time he has directly gone against what he said he would do, and yet those mouth breathing neanderthals are too stupid to realize they shouldn't be unconditionally supporting him.

The Russians are most likely not going to do shit... not openly, at least.

This was a Bad Thing because fucking with Assad helps ISIS, not because of any theoretical Russian reprisals.

>Trump has condemned the Freedom Caucus and said he wants to work with the dems
>Week later he airstrikes Syria
>Dems are sucking his cock
Oh man, who could've seen this coming