Why would this retard use chemical weapons?

Why would this retard use chemical weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-u-s-has-no-doubt-that-syrian-1491507357-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
nyti.ms/2o8qjHF
chroniclesmagazine.org/syria-a-classic-false-flag-atrocity/
youtube.com/watch?v=uuEHhqVpQ8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-russia-says-militants-have-developed-dirty-bombs-as-un-finds-sarin-evidence-in-a6797521.html
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would use any method to kill muslims

He didn't.

he didn't

Stop drinking the Kool Aid ahmed,he didn't do such thing

Life is cheap and enmities run deep.

>humiliationpov
my nigga

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-u-s-has-no-doubt-that-syrian-1491507357-htmlstory.html

he didn't you retard
this is not the first time the rebels use chemical weapons to try to blame him, the last time they were found out, with cold hard evidence

He didn't.

Because he's a psychopath.

>they said it was true so it must be

He didn't. The fuckhead I voted for and have been waiting on for 40 years just fell for the kike pill out of the gate. Literally wish Russia would invade this Georgia. Trump can shove his MAGA bullshit up his ass. What a fucking amateur falling for this Soros backed kike bullshit. 1861 now!

If he didn't use chemical weapons, we couldn't bomb him. So he must have used chemical weapons.

1 3 2

It sure is (((Russia))) in here.

Good question, one that's best not to ask, goy.

>US has no doubt

Yeah, sure these guys are unbiased.

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

>"haha le 4D chess"
>meanwhile Jews are playing on a quasi-6th dimensional level

Why would (they) want people to believe he did?

hey kike. how are your semitic ISIS and Al-Qaeda brothers doing?

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. While I do love watching children being gassed to death, we seriously can't let this man get a hold of the sarin stockpiles.

He said before the election he would always support Israel.

> For years, at least since it began shelling neighborhoods with artillery in 2012, then bombing them from helicopters and later from jets, the Syrian government has adopted a policy of seeking total victory by making life as miserable as possible for anyone living in areas outside its control.

> Government forces have been herding defeated opponents from across the country into Idlib Province, where the chemical attack occurred. Starved and bombed out of their enclaves, they are bused under lopsided surrender deals to the province, where Qaeda-linked groups maintain a presence the Syrian military uses as an excuse to bomb without regard for the safety of civilians.

> Dr. Monzer Khalil, Idlib Province’s health director, said such extreme tactics aimed to demonstrate the government’s impunity and to demoralize its foes.

> “It makes us feel that we are defeated,” said Dr. Khalil, whose gums bled after he was exposed to scores of chemical victims on Tuesday. “The international community will stay gazing at what’s happening — and observing the explosive barrels falling and rockets bombing the civilians and the hospitals and the civil defense and killing children and medical staff — without doing anything.”

> “Militarily, there is no need,” said Bente Scheller, the Middle East director of the Berlin-based Heinrich Böll Foundation. “But it spreads the message: You are at our mercy. Don’t ask for international law. You see, it doesn’t protect even a child.”

nyti.ms/2o8qjHF

Can an user provide me with a trusted, verifiable source that sheds some light onto the supposed rebel chemical attack years ago? I remember hearing about it (might've been sometime around 2013?) but I honestly need to parse through the information again for a refresher.
MSM doesn't seem to be counter signaling too hard about these tomahawk strikes. Something feels a little off about the entire op.

He wouldn't. He's certainly not a retard.

“In order to secure international support for the rebels,” my friend Scott Taylor wrote on Monday, “Assad would need to do something so stupid, so diabolical, and so dastardly that the world would have no choice but to choose Al Qaida as the lesser of two evils.”

chroniclesmagazine.org/syria-a-classic-false-flag-atrocity/

>Why would this retard use chemical weapons?
The answer is in the question
Because Ass-ad is a retard from the start

It's a meme. Just like the Russian hackers, the WMDs in Iraq, Pizzagate, the communist takeover of America, etc. etc. etc.
Fuck this country.

he seriously didnt. no one ive talked to thinks he did.

Is there any hope of a credible source of truth telling us what happened?

Or will this be like Benghazi where everyone talking about the issue is working an angle to the point of absurdity?

disappointed at the lack of confirmation that assad was behind the chemical attacks. too many ways to make it look like assad did this. then again they seem desperate against isis + the us backed rebels. what's to come it up in the air. we will see very soon. exciting and daunting. strange feeling.

This

Death to the Union and All who stand for it.

Our Dixie forever! She's never at a loss!
Down with the Eagle and up with the Cross!
We'll rally 'round the Bonnie flag, we'll rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of Freedom!

he didn't

Would rather not jump the gun and say it was Soros but it was Soros

I get it. Because you don't talk to anybody.
Ayyyy

name of the left one?

Clearly hitler

Need a meme

Because Obama let him.

trump... you mean barack obama?

>He thought Russia would back him up.
>He got caught.
>They didn't

>Got rekt

He thought he'd get away with it because Obama never did anything when he did it before.

Didn't Assad hand over his stockpile years ago to the UN after the gas attack in Aleppo?

u said he didnt will no proof so it must be true

hopefully this is the case. we should see soon.

It's not very hard to make more.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuEHhqVpQ8E

Educate thyself.

fucking faggot falling for the shills stop watching infowars u pleb it dont matter if he didnt it looks like he did and if trump does nothing then he looks like a pussy or worse russias bitch

Funny that he had all this sarin gas stockpiled and only used right after the one non-interventionist in Trump's inner circle got ousted.

I went through this full chart already. Am I a sterotypical or something?

>ZOG
Israel is our greatest ally anonymong

Say that to Saddam

He didn't

Tards gonna tard, that's why.

When I think of someone you give lots of free shit to who does nothing but shit on you in return, the term that comes to mind is "parasite," not "ally."

he did but kept some he wouldnt got rid of all his best weapons

why don't we just invade Syria and give it to Israel? Arabs are stupid animals, they can't rule and manage their lands properly

Can't he's dead.
And soon Assad will be too.
F.

He did supposedly

ΟΥ VEY GOYS,ISRAEL MOST GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD,SYRIA BAD ASSAD VERY BAD HE DOESN'T WANT GLOBALISM AND DEGENERACY WE MUST STOP THAT
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Hello Syran Electronic Army.

Go fuck a goat.

yeah he was saving up some super sarin to unleash on the verge of winning

Get out

Does anyone have actual links showing who use the chemical bombs or are people just going to write
>he didnt
Over and over again.

GOYS ISRAEL LIKES HUMAN RIGHTS AND HATES MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DO WE ARE ALL FRIENDS,BUT WE LIKE MUSLIMS WHEN THEY CAN HELP US DESTABILIZE EUROPE AND DESTROY COUNTRIES NEAR US SO WE CAN TAKE MORE LAND THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO US

CNN told me he didn't (by saying that he did.)

Because he's a Shia and the people were Sunni.

Stop pretending Assad isn't just another sectarian Muslim.

>I feel like a useful idiot, the post

He probaly not, but the forces on his side are not that unlikely.

Bad idea. Arabs and kikes are both semites so nothing would change. The best solution is to nuke the middle east with tel aviv as ground zero.

Is that guy's neck real?

He didn't

Is this OC, user?
Very nice

>21:50:04 No.119884362
>21:50:04 No.119884363
>He didn't

Is it okay for a Jersey Yank to defect to you guys?

He did

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-russia-says-militants-have-developed-dirty-bombs-as-un-finds-sarin-evidence-in-a6797521.html

what a life... chilling at the crib fucking asma all day and gassing motherfuckers. some people have it all i swear.

>assad
>retard
Good goy.
He is really smart, he wouldn't use chemical weapons.

best i got

Syria used chemical weapons like the same way militias overthrew arab dictators without external help, like how Iran and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Its been almost 2 decades and people still arent the least bit skeptical of what there government reports.

nvmd
source is IW

4chins are too brainwashed to admit it

The real enemy are the jews in USA not the ones right where they belong, killing mudslimes in the process.

i just linked it to him, the source is infowars, so take as you may

FPBP

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505

Yes, some of the Confederacy's best soldiers like Samuel Cooper and Bushrod Johnson were Northern-born

God I love Sup Forums

>

javascript:quote('119890879')

because us wanted a excuse to take him down and replace with someone who will let a pepline to eu
faked
there is NO REASON to use chemicals while hi was winning.

>>javascript:quote('119890879')
what did he mean by this

Because his is mentally ill sociopath maniac.

>reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505

luigi dindu nuffin.

>democraps threatens war on Syria
>memes Assad into somehow being worse than isis
>Trump actually bombs the shit out of Syria
>libtards now calling him a warmonger for doing exactly what hillary wanted to do

KEK this is kangaroo politics