This turtle just killed the Senate

This turtle just killed the Senate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUbc4RRyKvU
youtube.com/watch?v=KLHJQao8SAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and how did he do that

Changed the rules for the way the senate votes on nominations. Don't think for a second that he won't change the rules for legislation.

>Changed the rules for the way the senate votes on nominations.

explain what theses changes are, what the system was like beforehand, and what it is like now.

>Senate
It's irrelevant at this point. Do you realize the demographics of the USA? I don't want to be ruled by a bunch of old, white men.

He didn't kill the Senate it was Reid who started the entire fuckup back in 2013 when he used the Nuclear Option to confirm a bunch of liberal judges.

Democrats changed the rules to allow this back when they had power. Harry Reid scoffed when a reporter asked him how this would hurt Democrats when they aren't in power anymore.

he changed them back, yeah
wowowow watch out senpai OP pulled some fresh CNN bullshit straight off their front page
stay woke fampai desune

They're completely useless parasites anyway. Who cares?

This. And the tears they shed when it comes back to haunt them is glorious.

Better than spics.. nigger

Because The Turtle was obstructing every vote for lower court nominees because "muh black prez"

He was correct in obstructing it.
Obama literally tried packing every court with liberal judges.

>I don't want to be ruled by old white men

Then perhaps you should go back to the shithole your parents came from where shitskins run everything. I heard Mexico and Africa are nice this time of year.

.0005₪ have been deposited into your account
thank you for making the world a better place with ShareBlue™

>I don't want to be ruled by a bunch of old, white men.

you always will be, faggot

So why is that okay but trying to pack the highest court of the land not?

The Senate and American democracy is slowing dying and soon we will be left with nothing

Holy fuck this cunt looks like The Pale Man from Pans Labrinth.

>when the democrats do it, its okay
>when republicans do it, its evil

fuck off faggot

Did you just insult the Republican Senate Majority Leader?

>be dem
>don't like trump's pick for SCOTUS because he's 1) white, 2) non-Jewish, and 3) not a flaming lib-shit judicial activist shitter
>throw a temper tantrum when you have no power
>get BTFO
>wtf we wuz majority n sheeeeit

Never said it was. The current climate of discourse in this thread is proof that partisan politics have sunk so low that if you don't agree with what the establishment does or says youre an outsider. Fwiw I'm actually a republican but if it makes you feel better calling me something else that's fine. Continue to be a lemming

I hope you realize this shit was implemented by the democrats years ago

This

>left with nothing
oh and it's working out swimmingly so far
the whole promise of Trump was throwing a live hand grenade into the legislature and SCOTUS- letting the people of the US choose what comes after
lol i wonder how many cum-stained Cruz posters adorn the walls of your dorm

looks like he's had his bones removed

>minorities: 102 total
102 too many.
nonwhites reee.

Remember, you're here forever

Im sure glad that Trump found an important job for Turtles stupid fucking wife.

Septic backup?

t-that...that's not...poopoo, is it?

He's no harmless Jeb pocket turtle, the snapping Rex turtle is much more aggressive and dangerous.

its cement.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUbc4RRyKvU

youtube.com/watch?v=KLHJQao8SAU

Having to answer for the minority's was a stupid rule anyways. If you have 51 votes you have the will of the people. With filibusters, you have to get something past the majority, AND the minorty, which is retarded.
Btw most fillabusters are not real fillabusters where stand for hours a la mr smith goes to Washington,

51 votes in a 100 member senate is hardly the will of the people in a republic you tard.

That is the whole point of the senate, it isnt supposed to be easy