Fuck this whole kike puppet, globalist bullshit. Trump is going aggressive against China...

Fuck this whole kike puppet, globalist bullshit. Trump is going aggressive against China. Everything he did today is a warning to China. Syria is just a pawn and Assad is expendable.

>China sends US a message by having NK test their missile a day before Xi is to meet Trump

>Gas attack by Assad to justify attacking Syria

>Trump meets Xi, shakes his hand, all smiles

>Missile attack on Syria, South Korea tests missile, Duterte occupies uninhabited land on South China Sea. All at once.

t. kike

Neck yourself neocon

KYS

You of all people should know how Trump negotiates. Right before he met up with your prime minister, he said he will support "one china policy" which is directly against Japanese interest. This is his tactic.

>My tax dollars to fight China so they can't have some man made islands Viet fucking Nam isn't happy about.

We don't fight for Vietnam you piece of shit GET OUT

fuck off

Stupid cunt, Trump has been beefing with China to place THAAD in South Korea.

We need /mlpol/ back to scare the shills away again

Oh shit a Serb posting a fake article

Question more....

I certainly am.

>fake
what exactly is fake about it?

1. Cause chaos in Syria.
2. ???
3. China is intimidated.

Clearly Trump is a genius.

>Trump has been beefing with China to place THAAD in South Korea.

The one they "need so badly" but don't want to pay for? The UAE purchased theirs. ROK has money no more free shit.

No cucks allowed on this thread. Literal cuck, so what you wanted was for Trump to just sit back and ignore the fact that China is threatening the US using North Korea.

>assad, a close russian ally, is so expendable we can just willy nilly bomb their military bases and murder their soldiers

Yeah, no.

Korea is having an election right now. When a new leader is decided, Trump will negotiate and have ROK pay.

DPRK just killed China's choice to succeed Kim Jong Un with a actual chemical weapon.

>When a new leader is decided, Trump will negotiate and have ROK pay.
All bets are off with Trump.

Trump is confronting China by launching cruise missiles in Syria.

That is the most retarded "logic" I've read today.

Tell me how else he would flex his muscle than to bomb a place that is already war torn. Russia and US probably already agreed on everything beforehand

Assad is very expendable, too many are after him.

Give me source that Kim Jong Nam was China's choice. Kim Jong Nam was never even considered as a successor. He was born out of a wedlock. If China had a plan, it would likely be to get rid of Kim clan altogether