HAPPENING: Australian terror attack

1 dead so far, 3 more in hospital after stabbing spree in QLD

"Physical evidence at the scene indicates a terrorist attack"
-Dept commissioner of police

What was at the scene bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.qt.com.au/news/possible-terror-links-service-station-stabbing/3164253/
theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/queanbeyan-petrol-station-stabbing-accused-teens-believed-radicalised/news-story/28b32715e6a0f314f4ff6d0051b8e9f3
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/queanbeyan-petrol-station-stabbing-accused-teens-believed-radicalised/news-story/28b32715e6a0f314f4ff6d0051b8e9f3
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/police-are-hunting-two-teenage-boys-after-a-fatal-stabbing-at-a-queanbeyan-service-station/news-story/0c057cf80c7300e4fb5dc16b0fd66b34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link it faggot.

Link?

m.qt.com.au/news/possible-terror-links-service-station-stabbing/3164253/

News article, couple hours old, police commissioner on news live ATM.

IS written in blood at murder scenes window

>capable of reading and writing
false flag?

Holyshit, ISIS, written on the floor, in the slain Pakistan students blood.

Student's name was Akbar, no kidding.

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/queanbeyan-petrol-station-stabbing-accused-teens-believed-radicalised/news-story/28b32715e6a0f314f4ff6d0051b8e9f3

No, just Muslims being Muslims. Problem is we let them into our non-Muslim country, so instead of Muslims doing Muslim-things in Muslimland, they are Muslims doing Muslim-things in our land.

Bumping because more people need to talk about this

Media really trying to bury this despite 'terrorist investigation'.

My bet, this is the real thing. But will be completely forgotten by everyone after two weeks. Just like the Parramatta cop shop shooting, the Canberra gas bottle explosion, the melbourne commonwealth bank bomber. Despite the sterling efforts of operation Appleby, plenty of shit still slips through the cracks in Australia.

How do I get around the paywall. Without paying.

It wasn't in Queensland you dickhead, it was in Canberra.

It was just a two Muzzie teens who killed a Paki gas station attendant for not being a "true Muslim". Whatever.

Fuck the entire south-east. QLD needs a wall.
>80% of Canberra is housing commission, it's EVERYWHERE.

Then they went on a rampage stabbing and bottling real Aussies

Who cares about this? Friday night footy is on lads!

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/queanbeyan-petrol-station-stabbing-accused-teens-believed-radicalised/news-story/28b32715e6a0f314f4ff6d0051b8e9f3

Queanbeyan, which is right next to Canberra but in NSW

Cheers mate.

I'm not your mate, pal. Don't you ever fucking reply to me again.

That's Queensland right?

I litrially don't know, i got one of those 6 ciders for $10 deals from the back of a Cole's docket.

Fist yourself.

Fuck you guy

Guys, calm down. WW3 is here. We're gonna need to stick together. KEK approves.

Bunch of Aussies suffering, Who cares. Less shitposting on here if some more poofters died

There'd be less shit around in general if you lot would use the loo.

more australians die in car accidents every day
its literally nothing

Brutal

Bomb Pakistan
That country breeds terrorists

Emu get out of the zoo?

Casualties would be in the dozens if so.

Sorry "mates," that was just the post-launch anxiety talking. Carry on with the stabbing or whatever.

Fuck off faggot

HOLY FUCK I USED TO LIVE IN QUEANBEYAN FOR 10 YEARS

im still friends with heaps of people from quenbeyan before i moved and my timeline was filled with stuff about this

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/police-are-hunting-two-teenage-boys-after-a-fatal-stabbing-at-a-queanbeyan-service-station/news-story/0c057cf80c7300e4fb5dc16b0fd66b34

GET OUT.
Australians are bros. You fucking cunt.

>Real Aussies unable to be killed by boring shit like a bit of knifey spoony or getting glasses by shitcunts
>Paki dies to islamic terrorism

Not much refuge here ay mate

DRUMPFS FAULT FOR NUKING SYRIAN CHILDREN

So fuckin what? No one gives a fuck if you lived in Queanbeyan housing commission you homo.

The place is a fucking shithole.

shit happens have a sook

Do we know if its just local coons on the sniff?

This thread is dead, like that fucking Aussie.

>QLD

what did you mean by that

The ACT is a joke and always has been

No one gives a shit, we're talking about the Syria habbedings.

fukin saved

It's always a great day when an Australian dies.

Sage goes in the Options field

if the difference between an accident and an intended act of violent murder escapes you, then you have not the capacity to be comparing such things

PLEASE BE WHITE

he was a paki.

For once, I agree with a leaf.

>beer bottle was used as a weapon
inb4 the attackers were white methheads, one of the victims was female and ABC has a wet dream reporting on the new wave home grown terrorism and solidification of domestic abuse being the biggest threat of out time.

is your wife giving birth?

nigga america nuked syria no one gives a fuck fggt three deaths is nothing

>Paki
All the same.

>QLD
It's in Queanbeyan, a city just outside of ACT/Canberra.

IS written on the window of the petrol station, The mother of the 16 year old who is the prime focus of the CT cops investigation went to the cops a few weeks ago claiming her son was radicalised.

Makes me wonder if this will actually wake some people up around Canberra now. At least I can say I told you so.

Holy fuck kek

Queanbeyan is a fucking hole, why would you want people to know you lived there for ten years

Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male Plz be a white male

No chance. It's going to be another good sandnigger youth dindu nuffin.

Mah nigga, you get the pear?

Canberra is like a 'progressive' bubble. Suburban A.C.T. is nice to raise a family though.

-- UNORIGINAL JOKE WARNING B--

Noice.

Nah cunt it's fucked.
Turns people into full blown leftist freaks.
Got an uncle only 4 years older than me, he grew up in canberra, went to uni there, was indoctrinated into the hipster culture, he sports a lesbians hair cut, a v-neck cut down to his sternum and wooden shoes, WOODEN FUCKING SHOES!!!, and it's completely normal among his university peers.

Correct. It's a great place to settle down, high paying work, cheep booze and top notch standard of living. Absolutely fucked if you are trying to meet people though. Tumblr landwhale feminists and white knight betas and general "progressive" trash galore.

Counter Terrorism police are running the case.
Suspect mother went to the cops with claims her son is radicalised.

Absolutely zero chance.

end result is the same
thats all that matters

They have to go back.

Deport yourself.

nice digits 2bdesu

Sending the fuzzy wuzzies to look after your injured Aussie bros.

Also Malc is arriving here at 9pm tonight. What do?

rare

Assassination would be top notch but we'd settle for a thrown shoe

I know people going to the press conference, I'll see if we can organise a shoe.

Also expect controversy about Manus tomorrow. You going to be taking all these refugees Krudd dumped on us.

please no

Not a terror attack just gang violence

muh dick fest gone out of control

>Hi. I'm mentally retarded

> I rang up an Aussie today and asked if he wanted to change phone carriers. He told me to fuck off before he comes around to my shack and fucks me missus.
He was one of you raj.

Fuck off Tasmania, you mentally retarded, inbred fucks.

Obama promised the US would take them, Trump pulled out.

Our supreme court found manus to be illegal last year and we've already pulled all medical staff and a lot of security.

We even offered all of them citizenship, all but 9 said no. I even tried hiring one of them but he was shit. Your problem now friend.

One day people will get sick of Muslims killing us indiscriminately.

fuck off with your pilpul

The victim was described as dark skinned, stunk of curry and spoke with a gay lisp. So there's a good chance he's Canadian

Well played, burgerbro.

Sorry to say, cunt, but your uncles a faggot now......

Put him in a punji pit, FuzzyCannibalBros.

It's b-beautiful. Shaved

RARE
A
R
E

also, you cunts even have interweb?

>bogan shitcunt parties hard on benefits check

but in all seriousness aussbro i truly feel for your loss but as you can see we are in the middle of a missile strike in Syria that could spark a nuclear hol,Holocaust so this is kind of small potatoes in comparison yes?

isnt that the place where the primitive survival guy in building his mudhuts and claypots? has he advanced to the Iron Age yet?

Please no..

Also,

Someone link me some interesting news/ausPol shit to listen too, QnA is only Mondays and I need my fixxxx!

>"Terror" attack
What did they mean by this?

get out jew
car accidents arent planned attacks you dipshit

Yes, Queensland is in New South Wales. Right next to Canberra.

Just die in a bushfire please

I pay about 3k USD a month for a 40/20 satellite connection at home.

Locals have net too, but they literally only use Facebook because it's free.

>Locals have net too, but they literally only use Facebook because it's free.

It's actually disgusting. They don't even get to load pictures without paying, just text.

Zuckerberg is a kike, what's new?

GET A LOIF BIN THAT KNOIF!

So disgusting, how they speak