Are we being raided? There's a lot of anti-trump rhetoric going on right now, and I know some of it is genuine...

Are we being raided? There's a lot of anti-trump rhetoric going on right now, and I know some of it is genuine, but it's ALL there fucking is right now, everything defending him is being deleted. What are the mods up to, and where are these shills from? What the fuck is going on??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ar14i5QFf7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the neocon attack on Syria was a huge fucking deal.

He fucked up big.

People pretending they don't understand 4D chess is all it is. Kek will punish them when the time comes.

No

Sup Forums is more pro-Assad than pro-Trump. It looks like when forced to pick between the two, this is what happens

>whoa it's like people have a different opinion than me, wtf?!?!

You can support Trump and also criticize him. This Syria shit pissed me off, now Isis is heading straight for Homs

Shills and lefty trolls are capitalizing on Trump's fuck up, but that doesn't change the fact that he fucked up.

Totally being raided. Yeah there are a lot of real opinions here, but they're getting lost in the shareblue garbage.

>the statue of liberty is kaput

Just hold strong, try not to feed the shills

I know it was, we glassed an empty airfield and now we're in deep shit, I'm just curious as to why anything pro-trump is being actively censored.

We just attacked Assad you fucking muppet, what did you think the reaction would be

It is not a classic raid, more like the russian shills switching from Trump praising to Trump hating mode through his attack on the airbase in syria.

Well he just gave air support to isis and al queda ans bombed a soverign country

Happens whenever something big happens it seems.

It's just butt hurt redditors looking for you's

Checked

TFW when you put your dick in Hillary's dusty vag.

Even people like Alex Jones, Ryan Dawson and Paul Joseph Watson are jumping off the Trump train.

>he fucked up
Gains bi-partisan support, shows US is powerful, allows him to make attacks without being called literally hitler, shows he isn't Russian puppet.

yea sure did fuck up

stop playing dumb and go back to the donald faggot. thanks trump

JIDF shill calling us shills because we don't to support your Israeli plan to send us to war. Fuck off, kike.

That air support to isis mem seriously needs to die.

What I'm asking is why pro-trump is being actively censored by the mods, I'm confused and upset by trumps actions too, but it's like it's full on shill mode against him.

>daddy trump trump dindu nuffin jews are trust worthy people
>>>/reddit/

I thought we didn't elect a fucking neocon

>Sup Forums is more pro-Assad
Years of conditioning will do that.

The truth is he attacked another nation without congressional support, this was an illegal act. Also, there were numerous casualties at the strike location. Also, Russia was not warned. What makes it increasingly obvious that trump is part of deep state is the fact that he has the media pushing his propoganda, no we did not warn Russia, and yes there were casualties.

Not a raid. Iraq and Afghanistan were lost causes that led to the downfall of our economy. now we go to lose another war

Why does no one realize that CTR/ShareBlue would be praising Trump on here, making people like you the shills? The rest of the media is praising Trump for the first time ever. It's all of his original supporters who are pissed and livid over this.

They want this because the neocons / hillary want it. Trump betrayed his own supporters, the outrage is real.

Trump is acting retarded and selling out. What do you expect?

Not empty you shill, 5 dead 7 wounded.

War Powers Act, he just needs to let Congress know what he did in the next 24-48 hours

He is being condemned by both the right and the left.

>My echo chamber is crumbling because people are thinking rationally instead of bowing down blindly to their good goy president
I think you're the shill. Faggot.

HE IS DOING THINGS MOST VOTER DIDN'T WANTED

HE HASN'T DONE THE THINGS VOTERS WANTED

I'M NOT TELLING YOU SHOULD STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP, I'M TELLING YOU IT'S COMMON SENSE

What do you think you retard, trump has okayed what the previous cunts couldn't do because they were stopped in their tracks

I just want to see an American civil war so you can fuck off back to your country

it is definately unconstitutional but nobody seems to give a shit about that anymore

he can do this under the unconstiutional war powers act, he needs support for it though, within 3 months or whatever the time is, i cant remember

Fuck, really? There's a shit load of misinformation going around, that's why I'm confused as to the meaning of all this. I'm concerned as fuck, but we don't really know what's going on, just making accusations defending or opposing trump without knowing the whole story. This might change my opinion of trump on his war policy, I'll just have to see how it unfolds before I start throwing shit around like most of pol

Oh please, like we'll go to war over this. Why is everything the fucking kikes with you people anyway? It's just a display of strength to put a pathetic nation of sandniggers back in its place.

AKA: neocon

>Years of conditioning will do that.
yes we're the indoctrinated ones. Every other middle eastern country the US has 'liberated' is thriving. lucky they took those WMD from Saddam and Let 'moderate rebels' and 'freedom fighters' control Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence that they all threatened the petrodollar as well, right?

I believe it has to be in the case of a defensive strike, or retaliation for strike on US troops.

>There's a lot of anti-trump rhetoric going on right now,
No, what there's a lot of is you shills making these threads supporting interventionist bullshit.

I support trump but I'm just trolling the boards saying

He fucked up! we need to impeach now!

and shit because it's funny.

And Obama is a great president and everyone loves him because some MSM polls say so. Obama confirmed master chess player.

Seriously, the idolization of Trump is getting old. He was a useful tool, until he fucked up. It's disappointing, but he turned out to be like all the other politicians.

Proofs?

I've seen tons of posts defending Trump. r/the_donald is banning long time members for not supporting wars in the middle east. Maybe you're just out of your echo chamber?

I'm getting my numbers from the governor of the town that was striked. Why would you listen to the pentagon on something like this?

Definitely, but it wasn't illegal thanks to Congress

This was a colossal fuckup and proof that he's nothing but a part of the political machine. I voted for him, I bought the hat, but I can't let this one fly.

Fuck, few people are trying being reasonable, this dialogue is dead. These next couple of days are going to demonstrate what trumps foreign policy and war doctrine will be like. Instead of panicking or shilling one way or the other, we need to observe him closely to understand what's really going on, if he turns out neocon or if he has other motives, it's all a waiting game.

Your right, we should have gone with Hillary. She would have opened our borders, gutted the 2nd Amendment and put a liberal progressive judge on the Supreme Court just like we wanted.

>Didn't wanted
Neck yourself spic

Here's the gist of the situation:

1. THE KEKING OF LEFTISTS

Leftists worldwide have been pushing for some kind of intervention against Syria for years. Obama was a weak faggot as Trump has pointed out repeatedly, with his "red line".

Now suddenly the hooker arrives and their dicks are limp. It was all a bit too much. They start backing away from their former stance. Trump and America confirmed for having mastodontic penis.

2. THE SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

Trump's been praised by McCain, Netanyahu, Schumer, Pelosi, various media cucks, even some faggot from New York Times. Even if they don't want to, they have to if they have backed action on Syria previously. Neo-Cohens are forced to appear pleased and suck Trump's dick even if he did nothing significant.

3. THE CONTINUED GOOD RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA

Trump warned Russia of this using the red de-escalation phone, no Russians killed

4. THE LACK OF AN IMPACT ON SYRIA

This was a barebones airfield in the middle of nowhere, most likely few if any casualties. It was a symbolic act.

5. SYRIA IS NOT TOO PISSED OFF

Syria said it's "an act of aggression", notably not "an act of war".

6. NO REGIME CHANGE YET

If there is regime change, it will be after ISIS is defeated and the country stable. That gives leftists """"MUH REGIME CHANGE"""" but Assad is replaced by a secular Alawite just like himself with a less bloody past, probably his cousin or something, leftists and muslims get cucked because they got the regime change they wanted but it's business as usual

In summary: Trump played 20-D chess to commit a symbolic attack against Syria killing pretty much nobody, not triggering WW3, cucking leftists by showing his initiative, destroying the Russian narrative, leftist cucks worldwide have to praise him for """action on Syria""". End result: Huge gains for Trump, a paved tarmac in the middle of nowhere blown up, few/no casualties, gas attack issue handled.

essentially this

Exactly. People need to calm the fuck down. Although recently an user discovered this.

Syria was an extremely important and delicate issue and he fucked it up the very first time he decided to do something about it. So yes, we're fucking mad.

This. Putin-shills + anti-Trump shills gets us Sup Forums today.

The left is ecstatic right now. What the fuck are you talking about?

My name's Donald Trump, and I'm a big fan of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

praise kek

>some of it is genuine
You are god damn right about that. I didnt vote for Romney because of his Russia shit and proud to say Hillary will never be a president. But I voted for Trump to keep assholes like McCain and Rubio out of power, not suck their dicks over Syria

Not being raided you idiot. The fact that part of this board sucks Trumps dick like hes the second coming of christ is your own fucking stupidity and most of us want nothing to do with it.

April fools proved that most of you trump worshipers are reddit faggots and shills

Sup Forums by and large supports non-interventionism so this is pretty disappointing tbqh.

You're stupid. A lot of posts that are against Trump are being deleted and the T_D faggots are in over-drive shilling Trump saying that this is 10D chess despite comments from last week where he said he wants to work with dems and guess what, a lot of dems are approving of Trump's actions. I wonder if there's a connection?

>Trump turned out to be kike shill
>Suprised Sup Forums doesnt support him

digits

die reddit.

Alienating Russia, reastablishing the refugee crisis, supporting ISIS. This is terrible for the native European people.

> russia has been focused on creating fake news and shaping western opinion through the internet
> russia lead the charge to meme trump into office
> trump BTFOs putin with strikes in syria after putin bluffs about US intervention in syria
> suddenly this entire board is anti trump

HMMMMM pretty fucking obvious

>Are we being raided?
Yes by The_Donald

I think we need to see how this plays out.

>Safe zones
>ISIS
>Assad, will he stay or will he go?

Trump is aware of the power vacuum that would be created by just ousting Assad. I can see a deal being made by a coalition that would allow Assad to take his wife, kids, and money and leave Syria. That would be better than war.

This exactly.

SHADILAY

There's no raid, dumbass. We're just realizing Trump is a bumbling idiot not a 4D chessmaster.

Yesterday we were filled with "muh interdimensional backgammon" threads and everyone was certain the chemical attacks were a false flag actually perpetrated by CIA-backed rebels to undermine Trump, now today the absolute retard fell for it and attacked the Assad regime so understandably people are upset.

Deep state kikes are smiling right now, they played Trump like a fucking fiddler on the roof.

thanks for summoning kek

some aussie faggot used digits to start WWIII but I countered with higher digits to prevent it

>people disagree with le god emperor daddy Drumpf XD
Must be russian shills.

Mods are in on it. They've been planning this for weeks. Notice that reddit is full of anti-Russia propaganda this week.

Yes, because attacking a deserted airbase = implementing a regime change. Lurk more shill.

>if you don't want what a 2008 McCain / 2012 Romney neocon presidency would look like, you are Russian operatives

Don't be fucking dense.

There might be a few CTR / Sharia Blue folks in here, but most outrage is genuine.

I can't fucking believe the media manipulated Trump with the MUH DEAD BABIES meme.

I understand the attack was basically a half hearted spanking that does absolutely zero to cripple Syrias offensive capabilities, but even this pisses me off.

All this does is embolden ISIS and the "rebels".

ISIS will recruit with this.

>Yes yes, the Americans are going to kill Assad, and we will rape and pillage Syria and form a caliphate! Join now for amazing adventure and daring do! Allah be praised!

You know it's going on right now. ISIS thinks the USA is on their side now.

Recruitment is going to be through the roof.

Not really. Mattis has been fucking them up, they are afraid. Do you realize that all of the fucking neocons wanted him to completely get rid of Assad? That would have truly helped ISIS, and in fact that is what McCain and ISIS had been planning when he met with them.

> not going for Gary Johnson

>implying Mattis has more of Trump's ear than McMaster, the same McMaster every neocon praised

>Yes, because attacking a deserted airbase = implementing a regime change. Lurk more shill.

You fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ar14i5QFf7s

Just filter them they are autistic brats who are tinfoil retards

>tinfoil insult
>after the 2013 NSA leaks

those "shills" are simply old Sup Forums you plebbit faggot.

not everyone you swecuck thats why its so effective. some shilling some real split both for and against trump.

If he was really going to remove Assad, why would he do such a "for-show" attack like this?

What's step-by-step process, you fucking idiot? Assad is surrounded by foreign officials so there is no way to just blast him off the face of the planet without a full declaration of war.

They're paid shills. Shareblue is trying to capitalize on the chaos. But they merely adopted the chaos

It's hilarious, when you consider it is now in CTR/Shareblue's best interest to be pro-Trump, if it means he'll be a neocon stooge from now on.

>Muh god emperor
>444D Chess XD

Retarded people like you will die first

Forget what Tillerson said, the attack was an act. I'm glad you don't think it was a full declaration of war though, most of Sup Forums has degenerated into ww3 hysteria. They don't know shit.

We're all just speculating, we don't know what this really means or its full consequences, I would have rather this not happen, but I'm willing to bet trump is more informed/misinformed than anyone else on pol. He might be autistic like us but he has to take choices/chances we can't really see, it's geopolitics and internal politics, he's either using the neocons or they got to him, can't we just wait and see how this develops before turning our backs to the guy we've been literally doing numerical ouija and summoning chaotic frog gods to get elected? There's more to this and it could go both ways, but all the factions in pol are shilling hard tonight making quick claims without any real knowledge of what's really going on or what it means for tomorrow morning. Let's just cool our heads a bit before we judge the ambiguous actions of the president, it's a shit storm we can't control, so let's saddle up, pay attention, and enjoy the ride.

tl:dr Calm down and observe, don't be quick to judge either way

Don't be too harsh with the burgers. They are in all likelihood of the Italian or below threshold.

You know why he's getting shit on. Because less than a year ago he was blabbing on about Iraq being a mistake . And how Hillary is going to put boots on the ground in Syria. Then he drops 80 million worth of missiles in a minute....

$ .02 has been deposited to your depressing bank account

>m-m-muh SSSHHHHHHHILLLLLL!

Great counter.

The shithole this board turned into was orchestrated by the shills.