Why don't burgers want to die for their country?

Why don't burgers want to die for their country?

Because obesity got to them first

>implying I want to die to protect niggers and worthless lefties

Our Country sucks

Cuckoldry, cowardice, ignorance. We just had a demo of it with this bombing shit. Sup Forums's cucks showed themselves. You're all fake.

>dying to fight (((their))) wars
I'm good.

I'd rather let somebody else die for theirs, if it's all the same.

I fully intend to

It's more exciting to kill for our country.

It's a godless fag nation full of white homos and baby murdering feminists. I wouldn't even arm wrestle for this fag nation.

This

>implying i want to go to a pointless war dying for a cause i didnt ask for

Funny, had a recruiter ask me if i wanted to be in the marines recently

I am too busy trying to make some money so I can buy a computer and eat steak on the weekend.

>fighting for a country filled with cheating whores, faggots and niggers

They would rather die for Israel.

>wanting to die for kikes, nigs, and feminists

i wish my grandparents would have stayed in europa 2bh

>Crossing a border illegally to get there

because we'd go and fight while the weak lefties unfit for service, illegals, and nigs with criminal records (most of the black population) stay home.

On top of that, unless we or one of our close allies are under threat of an invasion I see no purpose in a war. The only people who benefit from another middle eastern war are the Israelis and the military-industrial complex

Many reasons, chief among them is nearly 20 years of perpetual warfare. Everyone who wanted to join either realized it was a bad idea between 2001 and the present or they joined out of high school, college, after a terrorist attack, or after the US invaded some place.

If you aren't already in the military you are either too fat (like my room mate) or just don't give a fuck and have become numb to the excessive patriotism following 9/11.

because by going to war nowadays means they are dying for zionist interest and greater Israel, not the USA.

Immigrant and us citizen here. Even though I love this country I know I will forever be a cuck if I ever served in it's military.

America was a mistake

Restraining Polk was a mistake.

Nobody wants to die for their country. Just point them to the side that'll let them back on Sup Forums to continue shitposting.

We've seen what our people do with a minutiae of freedom and we don't care about giving our lives to give them more.

I'm in the inactive reserves. If something does go down, I'll be told to find my uniform, even though it probably doesn't fit anymore.

Better than getting cholera because you have to wade through human waste mixed with garbage because 3/4ths of your population is too poor to afford plumbing

I'll die for the US if need be. But not for Israel.

i am laughing my fucking ass off ahaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Most burgers have something worth living for, the ones that come here tho....

Because there's no good reason to.
And this country never has had a good reason to.
We would not have been affected negatively by either outcome of the last two World Wars. The Civil War was a joke. A sad one. The fact that it's taught in schools as having been a necessity is even sadder. Even the Revolutionary War is questionable.
Because this country has nothing to offer us if we don't fight for it ourselves. We constantly have to fight for our "rights".
Why should we go die overseas to "defend" them?

Sauce on pic?

Wow, so nice of them to censor it after they already showed a rag getting squeezed between his calloused, mutant taint.

If the sand niggers really want this country, they can come try to get it. Don't try convincing me that I have to go to the other side of the Earth to defend my country.
That's real cuckoldry.

Michael Brown the gentle giant strikes again.

you got one with sound?

This country hates me just for being born the race I am, why the fuck would I fight for it?

What the fuck

>go fight and die for jews
>you get good goy points

Nah, I'm good.

they die for israel

That wasn't a taint. That was the back of his knee.

Why did that racist white fuck try to take that young man's bible?

Sounds like a lot of cowards making excuses in this thread to be honest.

this is what happens when you have no shame

Whats the source?

I would be honored to actually

I won't die for israel. Fuck off you shitheel kikes. You start war and expect America to finish it for you. Turn that whole shithoused desert into glass, for all I care. Fight your own wars, Israel.

It all looked the same

>get my hat

or what cracka ass cracka?

Because we understand the secret of war.

>tfw in a normal country all the people pictured in the video would be called obese