Kushner is a Cuck

So it seems that Kushner is a cuck. The real question is: who is cucking Kushner?

Who are the main candidates???

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
youtu.be/Q0_axTST2aY?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=vrduuwybf8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's an obvious candidate.
Bannon would be playing with fire if he thinks he can publicly accuse Trump of wincest. Still, the photographic evidence is pretty damning.

>Soros
>Israel
>Adelson
>Neocon Establishment

Pick your poison

There's another candidate nearby who is perhaps more obvious.

Chabad lubavich

Good point on Soros. Do you think, though, that Ivanka would really be willing to go through with it? Is she that much of a whore?

Also plausible. I've wondered about this guy too.

Jews can't be cucks as their the one fucking other races

Maybe you should start looking into his wife's connections, like I've been saying for hours.

What kind of deal do you think they are making here? Might it have been approval for settlements / bombing of Syria in exchange for a night in Trump Tower with Ivanka, no limits at all???

She's a woman, woman tend to align their opinions to whoever they are fucking, women tend to lean left, women are more emotionally manipulatable.

bannon is true chad. kushner is a faggot jew, probably got bullied as a kid.
but he is no cuck, he is serving his own interests, he is a jew after all.

Which connections are you thinking of especially?

The Kushners have long been good friends with Chabad groups. Jared was the head of the Chabad House at Harvard. And dad Charles got a rabbi from Chabad’s Living Legacy organization to write a letter on his behalf when he got into all that prostitute-blackmail trouble. Donating to a Chabad effort, a favored charity of the Kushner family, was the kind of smart move she might want to mention in her upcoming “motivational” book.

McCain and the Establishment

Any evidence? Sounds interesting...

>Chabad groups
That's reasonably plausible. Do you think that they take turns with Ivanka as part of the deal?

I can't help thinking that the Donald likes Ivanka so much because he can play the pimp and use her as an extra attraction to seal the deals.

No shes clean now that shes had an orthodox wedding and bore an orthodox son. Tiffany on the other hand as a worthless whore shiksa...

Stop pushing this incest bullshit.

Africa Israel Investments Ltd. (TASE:AFIL), controlled by Lev Leviev, has reported to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) that it has sold its 50.1% stake in the Times Square Building in Manhattan, New York City for $295 million.
The buyer is Jared Kushner (Donald Trump’s son-in-law), and he has transferred a deposit to Africa Israel pending completion of the deal. If the deal is cancelled for whatever reason then Africa Israel will receive $12.5 million. The buyer is entitled to delay completion of the deal for two periods of 45 days, with $1.25 million to be paid as a penalty for invoking each period of delay.

Trump seems so much closer to Ivanka. It's like Tiffany, idk ..., rejected him sometime and made him feel bad or creepy. Ivanka, in contrast, seems to be a yes girl who does anything at all to make daddy happy.

Any more info on what Tiffany gets up to?

Honestly, there's just too much evidence in that direction. Check the pic, for instance.

but that would make Trump the cuck, marrying her off to another man

>but that would make Trump the cuck, marrying her off to another man
I think that it makes Kushner the double cuck because he only gets second-level rights to Ivanka's pussy. Trump has greater authority over that pussy than Kushner does. However, the mighty leader from the north seems to have usurped them both.

You don't have any evidence

Straya is correct.. you all know this is the truth you just don't wanna accept it.. it hurt me to swallow this redpill, you can too

>anonymous source

These people have been wrong 100% of the time

Just piles of photos that make it look like their relationship is too intimate and too physical -- like he has access to her body all the time and she doesn't mind him touching her in places that daddies don't usually touch their daughters.

There are just so many of them.

How do these look to you?

and more...

weird how a blonde guy like him has a brunette daughter.
my dad had dark brown hair and at that age my hair was brighter

there is 100% nothing wrong with telling your daughter to pose like a beautiful young lady giving her father a kiss. the fact that trump allows her to be herself that way and is comfortable with it shows a really mature and unappreciatedly progressive approach to his sense of humanity.

and i mean all that 100%. the vilification of fathers loving their children and being fond of them is destructive to white male society. it needs to stop and to be fought when """subversive""" personalities try to make it a concept.

There indeed does need to be more celebration of fatherly love, user.

wtf? too close there donny

Kushner is a warmongering neocon kike. He answers to the (((globalists))).

Shillary was beating the war-drum today too:

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

you are a shameful degenerate pervert.

What is normal adult/child interaction? What you believe says more about you than it does about him

Trudeau?

I think it means showing that you respect the bodies and the independence of your children, rather than using them trophies for bragging. Just look at the places where he touches her. Most dad's don't do that -- they don't want to put their daughters into creepy spaces, especially in public in the view of strangers. Trump keeps on breaking this rule, as though he thinks Ivanka is his personal doll or toy.

What do you see happening in these pictures?

these people see what they've been programmed to see by media propaganda, educational indoctrination, and emotionally-compelled feminine anxiety.

A cuck? That's all you can call him?
HE'S A KIKE
A LITERAL FUCKING KIKE

most dads? have you ever been a daughter? how much time do you spend monitoring a plurality of dads to see the entire spectrum of their behaviors?

dads love their children, regardless of age. the fact that you spend all day cooling your cragged aboriginal meathead with an emu feather fan determines that you have 0 authority to speak about the subject of fatherly affection toward daughters, or children in general, and are, in fact, an ignorant faggot.

99.999999999999999999999999999999...% of the time you don't see what dads are doing. you are totally oblivious.

wow man. I suspect you are a higher functioning shill. Perhaps even from "lefty pol" Have you been rehearsing and team planning this very long? It shows. Its still shit, but it shows.

I give you a C+, because there is effort there. Retarded effort, but none the less.

Honestly, I used to think Trump and Ivanka were OK, but now I've seen all these pics and clips and I'm drawing obvious conclusions.

Then Bannon comes out and calls Kushner a cuck. The obvious implication is that Ivanka has been whoring around. I'm just trying work out who is in control here. Bannon is obviously a good source and represents good nationalist politics. It feel like he senses betrayal now and that Ivanka's pussy (and who gets access to it) but be crucial to the story. I don't know enough to find the conclusions yet.

Did you watch the gif? That doesn't look like most dads to me. She looks uncomfortable, like she realizes how it looks to others, rather than that she doesn't enjoy the touching.

you are totally imagining any discomfort on ivanka's part. tapping your wife or your daughter's hips is a personal expression of loving affection, like patting your son's head or tousling his hair.

even if we pretend you are correct about her feeling awkward about it, every child with loving and affectionate parents feels awkward as they get older and their parents give public displays of affection. they feel awkward until they have their own kids, and then the look back on how their parents behaved and the feel immense love and happiness.

you will never have that, you useless upside-down virgin. you are a soulless demon that subsists by perpetuating evil thinking in others.

I'll just leave this here.

youtu.be/Q0_axTST2aY?t=21s

>i've never had one of my cheesy parents say something hamfistedly inappropriate when i'm trying to impress an audience with raunchy humor

what kind of empty husk of a container for life are you?

i've dated many girls in my 28 years on this planet. i can tell you that about 1/5 of dads have a healthy relationship with their daughters and do this. beyond that, i'd say that the body language of the daughter is what tells you if something else is going on there/they're anxious or self-conscious/whatever. i've seen dads who do this and the daughter recoils/starts getting antsy. my youngest daughter hangs on me, holds my hand when we're out in public, and still enjoys piggy back rides despite already having begun puberty.
i mean- i see where you're going with this, and i can understand that it definitely looks weird if you've never been around these sorts of interactions. i would just say that you should probably get out more and people watch if for no other reason than to understand how normal people interact with one another/what these sorts of normally unseen interactions might imply- if anything.

i second this
>in this bread: people way more autistic than i am
honestly not even mad- maybe even almost impressed
i still joke with friends like i actually believe trump has the hots for his daughter. it's a good social lubricant/icebreaker if you're not sure if they're in the mood for talking politics

YOU'RE 28 AND YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER WHOS PUBERTY IS UNDERWAY

>JUST

"""according""" to """sources""" """familiar""" with the matter

#fakenews

i joined the USAF out of highschool, and my wife and i got to work before any significant aging of the eggs
it's important, you know

That's all fine if it's actually funny but if it's rape / sexual abuse / wincest, then it's something totally different and isn't any good for humor.

Honestly I don't know any dads who do the up and down the hips and thighs shit that Donald does. That's bf body language.

>autistic
Nah, this is just observing human behavior and body language.

>Would he were fatter! But I fear him not.
>Yet if my name were liable to fear,
>I do not know the man I should avoid
>So soon as that spare Cassius. He reads >much.
>He is a great observer, and he looks
>Quite through the deeds of men. He loves no >plays,
>As thou dost, Antony. He hears no music.
>Seldom he smiles, and smiles in such a sort
>As if he mocked himself and scorned his >spirit
>That could be moved to smile at anything.
>Such men as he be never at heart’s ease
>Whiles they behold a greater than >themselves,
>And therefore are they very dangerous.
>I rather tell thee what is to be feared
>Than what I fear, for always I am Caesar.

i've touched my own mother's hips like that a few times. sometimes, you put the hands on the shoulders and it's a little awk. only way to save that shit is to tap the hips as if to say "mmmm yis human life from here yis"
now- *i* would never do that with my own child, but i honestly have no frame of reference for ivanka's relationship with her dad. *does* kinda remind me of my youngest and i, though. ivanka definitely isn't uncomfortable with any of the quasi-creepy shit her dad does. idek if it's more to do with their relationship in particular or if he's just a helpless lady killer and is affectionate like that with people with whom he's not in a romantic relationship. i'm not a psychologist, and i'm not gonna pretend to be
all i can tell you is that i've seen it, and it's quite rare that the interaction raises a red flag. to be honest with you, when i get creeper vibes from dads, more often than not they make sure not to touch their daughter in public. might be a "shitshit people might know that i'm [insert lewd thing here] with my girl on the low." those are the weirdos you have to look out for, from what i've seen

Fuck off shills

Kushner looks and acts gay as fuck. It wouldn't surprise me if he watches Ivanka getting fucked from the corner of their bedroom

youtube.com/watch?v=vrduuwybf8w

Trudeau, obviously

what will it take to get kushner out of the white house? he is destroying america over his loyalty to a foreign power Israel with these fake gas attacks Israel intelligence orchestrated.

regarding
>Honestly I don't know any dads who do the up and down the hips and thighs shit that Donald does. That's bf body language.
i would also point out that you've provided one such instance of this interaction, and "bf body language" in the US =/= (necessarily) in another country, even if both are western god-fearin' blessed lands o' plenty. what's considered openly non-platonic affection in the US is VERY different from what you'd see in Australia or UK. now that i think of it, many of the examples of physical interactions i can very specifically remember of this are irish and german dads. if you think this shit is creepy, though, i'd direct your attention to Biden or Obama honestly.
come back to your shreds of evidence after you've had a good whiff of some of that shit. that's all i'll say

p.s. if you really care about this shit, please help me report shit like pic related to the FBI
absolutely disgusting and beyond degeneracy

Nothing, he's family now that he's married to Ivanka. It's kind of fucked as Trump is not the kind of guy to go against family, even if they are leading him in the wrong direction.

Donald Trump is a cuck.

>no bra