twitter.com/Reuters/status/850220370804092929

>One and the same

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Hillary, fuck mudslimes.

Lmfao
Drumpf and Shillary have always been opposite sides of the same coin

>a president that promised to not be a warmonger like (((Hillary))) ordering strikes without consulting the any of the senate committees first is a good thing
Fuck off shilldog.

It should be an universal fucking axiom

DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY WANT TO DO

We're all just being controlled by Luciferian oligarchs and globalist banking elites. Why do we keep falling for this shit?

No you cuck. We are protecting them with this air strike.
This entire war will be to "save" the Syrian people.

Her 2015 e-mails talk about how getting the US to attack Syria would help Israel. She's been for this for a while.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

TWO JEWISJ CANDIDATES

Trump's approval ratings will start to climb, CNN will start sucking his cock, and, believing he is doing right because of his surge in popularity, he will continue to devolve into a Dubya/Obama 3.0

she should be in jail

>Hillary says the U.S. needs to bomb Syrian air fields
>literally one hour later Trump does it

did he just go onto twitter and see that and steal her idea?

Well it's no shock that two people who ran for prez may have some thoughts that are similar.

What I want to know is what now? They took out an air field but so what. How long till its repaired or How long till another Base is used?

Doesn't surprise me since a week before he said he wanted to work with Dems. This was all planned for garner support from them. Fucking horrible shit.

>even Hillary
She's always been bomb happy

>the "bitter rivalry" was just a show
god fucking dammit

Kek. She's so retarded. She said the thing that he should do, thinking that he wouldn't, instead of just making up some other crazy shit about no fly zones or whatever like usual. Clearly no longer on her game now that the campaign is ended

When Hillary and Mccain are praising you. You know you dun goofed

Kill that shit cunt Hillary.

>Even Hillary approves of the strike

Of course she did, it was her baby.

>>the "bitter rivalry" was just a show
>god fucking dammit

I think they just tricked him with fake news.

I PRAY they just tricked him with fake news.

Reminder that Hillary shilled for open borders to wall street execs behind closed doors. She would be bombing their country all while letting the flood of "refugees" into our country.

This shit stinks.

Trump better know what he is doing. He cannot allow himself to be trapped.

i-is trump with her all along?