ITT: GOYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON! I JUST GOT BACK FROM A WEEK LONG CAMP AND I COME BACK TO ALL OF Sup...

ITT: GOYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON! I JUST GOT BACK FROM A WEEK LONG CAMP AND I COME BACK TO ALL OF Sup Forums HATING TRUMP? WHAT HAPPENED!?

(((They))) finally made their move and revealed themselves. Of course they were always there in the opening right there in his immediate family in fact.

How many SPOONFEED ME threads do we need? Eat glass, nigger faggot.

He betrayed us. His foreign policy is the same as hillary's. He didn't open the borders like hillary would have, but we are now at war with syria. Fuck him.

I still can't type "fuck trump" because I supported him for almost 2 years and it would hurt too much, especially after making fun of shills for typing that so much.

The trump train crashed and it's now a burning pile of debris.

FUCK TRUMP

>i still can't type "fuck Trump"

You just did

Trump did exactly what Hillary would have done

Hillary and Trump are both now confirmed Israeli-firster neocon cucks

Trump just lost 50% of his support base

Probably still doesn't realize we supported him against the zionists, neocons and Israeli cunts

Everyone's just being dramatic.

Trump's campaign said "America first" but the part everyone forgets is "we need to be flexible."

So basically Trump demolished a chemical weapon plant in Syria that (likely) was the origin of the perpetrator that killed innocent men, women and children recently. 59 missiles, no casualties, and we specifically warned Russia to move their troops out of the area.

Not only that, but Trump destroyed the "working with Russia" narrative and showed everyone he's not afraid to act.

>hat (likely) was the origin of the perpetrator that killed innocent men, women and children recently

keep eating that gefilte fish you fucking shabbas goyim puppet

Are you retarded? We are not "at war" with Syria. Literally nothing is going to come of this. Obama fucked up Syria for years on end.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump launched missiles at Syria and the Russian shills here, who are like 70% of Sup Forums, flipped the fuck out.

>mr, potato head from toy story died
>trump met China's president
>trump launched 59 cruise missiles at airbase in Syria
>Bombing at St Petersburg
>oil prices spiked way way up
>Russia holds emergency meeting

Are you ready for more refugees goy?

You seem a little bit blue, why don't you share your feelings?

You aren't a former Trump voters, you little bitch. You voted for Cheeto Mussolini. You never get to remove that action from your life.

Bannon attempts to quit within 24 hours of launching a missile strike in Syria

coincidence?

Iraq 2: Electric Jewgaloo is a go
hope you're ready to die for Israel because Syria is in desperate need of (((liberation)))

Sup Forums isn't hating Trump. This is just the latest shill invasion.

In short:
>The left whinges about Assad, demands Trump do something
>Trump does something, nobody killed
>Trump and Putin will sabre rattle for a bit, then it'll blow over
>The warmongering left are now silenced
>The warmongering cuckservatives are also now silenced
>Trump now no longer can be labled as Putin's puppet
>Trump now looks strong on the Syria issue
>All this while he attended a meeting with Xi Jinping, making him look strong in front of the Chinese leader
Its all a game, you fools

it's just Sup Forums spazzing out like the autist faggots they are

he probably got frustrated trump got cucked by neocons completely and wanted out

Shills..these are anti trump pro muslim commie shills..there is a happening and now there are the shills again...

Did you seriously not recognize that pasta? Damn this place really is being raided.

this makes me so happy desu

Trump saw an opportunity and took it

it's just PR

holy fuck 4D chess actually confirmed

>((likely))

just the usual bullshit because pol wants to see fire but cant handle the heat.
shit hits the fan and pol scatters.

Russia invaded the board with a lot of Trump hate.
They've been buying the CNN bullshit about them having sway over anything except where they puke their vodka.

Everyone has done a complete 360. Seriously though, i literally just lost all respect for trump.

>says hes gonna kill isis
>bombs syrian troops

Trump has flipped his position on Syria. He's also done nothing about China. Hes a con man

I have only a little idea of how this world is turning to shit.
I've been away for two weeks in France for work and relaxation. I come back to Scotland and the shit is hitting the fan.
For fuck's sake. I don't want this shit.

Im heading for the highlands if anything goes down, live in greenock right across from faslane...

WW3 WHEN?

its not happening you idiot
>

let us just say /sg/'s are plotting coordinates of mar-largo

Nice digits

Underrated post

fucking newfag

think before you post

First day on Four Chan, newfriend?

trump has betrayed us. i bet he is going to make a left turn from here on.

FUCK TRUMP

Trump has always been a Jew pawn, and there have always been cucks/paid shills that will defend him on Sup Forums no matter what

Trump is kill. We are done with him.

Literally only visiting for the news and even I recognized the pasta

nice copy/paste job

WE ARE TURNING ON HIM BECAUSE HE CHALLENGES SYRIA AND THE MOTHERLAND TO A FIGHT MY RUSSIAN FRIEND DIED THERE HIS T-90 WAS DESTROYED AND THIS WAS THE LAST IMAGE OF HIS TANK I GOT

All you shareblue cucks need to kys. This is not war, this is not some neocon bullshit, this is a surgical attack to put the WORLD on notice. America is back. The best way to stabilize the jawas is by letting them know their shit is not going to fly anymore.

Trump ordered the launch of missiles on a Syrian Air Base which is supposedly where the plane launched from that either carried or detonated the jew juice. Zero reported casualties. Did he play (((them))) or was he played?

>t. Jimmy Shekelstein

The way this is shaping up: Trumps team backtraced the source of the gas, warned away Russian assets, struck it while it was unoccupied, didn't kill any civilians as collateral, a I haven't seen even one credible source that shows Trump calling out Assad as the perpetrator. It's more like Assad's inability to stop these kinds of events has changed Trumps mind about being able to work with what he now thinks is an incompetent leader.

But what we are going to be bullhorned with for the next fucking month or more is "TRUMP BOMBED ASSAD!!!". I want an official account from the administration itself, plz, thnx.

I don't think anybody real here even needs a course in how much of a massive difference any of this is from Former President Chimpout and his handling of Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan... Could go on...