Admit it

Admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Slate)))

I remember a time when mainstream types would dismiss the idea of global governance as a crazy conspiracy theory, now they're trying to shame us into accepting it.

Really marinates my meat.

I admit the ability of Trumpworld to change modern political dialectic quite amazing.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Michelle Goldberg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((Goldberg)))
Also useless thread

(((us)))

>(((Goldberg)))
You know, I'm starting to think that maybe the jews don't have our best interest in mind after all.

>Michelle Goldberg
>Goldberg

WHY CANT THEY JUST ALL DISAPPEAR

Isn't "globalist cuck" considered a dogwhistle for jews? Doesn't Slate mean "The jews are winning" then? Isn't Slate run by jews?

Really gets the noggin joggin.

>Slate
>(((Goldberg)))

Beyond pathetic shitpost.

How did I become so antisemitic? Just seeing her name makes me sick.

(((KUSHNER)))

>Jared Kushner might save us after all
Who is """us"""?

America

Globalist cucks are the ones who work for the Jews.

saving you from what?

decades worth of cuck policy?

At least this confirms Jared is with (((them)))

>Goldberg

Wasn't literally a year ago?

They the best.

You mean before they convinced a wide swath of the populace that one world global citizenship was a good thing?

The very best.

Wtf? Are the lefties going to start wearing MAGA hats and shit now? What the hell is going on?

kek

Come on OP, you really didn't think that would do anything outside of garner a few paltry (You)'s did you?

>Michelle (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Goldberg)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
They are not even hiding it anymore

the lord giveth and the lord cutteth away

The masks come off.

(((Kushner)))
(((GOLDBERG)))

It once wasn't safe to admit it, and if you did, you had to be Jewish.

Well, you still have to be Jewish to admit it, even if it's not perceived as a negative connotation anymore.

(strong)

They have been since 1945. Why do you think Sup Forums is what it is?

Who cares. We won't be getting mass migration. This all that I hoped for, and all I expected. I was terrified of becoming Sweden

If lefties want to support Trump now that's fine. Whatever keeps the feral monkeys out.

>Jared Kushner might save (((us))) all

There, I fixed it.

But Europe will.
And this is going back on a huge campaign promise

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

Who knows, our concept of time is completely fucked since they sped up the schumann resonance.

>the imaginary enemy we made up in our head maybe isn't real

(((Goldberg)))

>blowing up a sovereign country that poses no threat will """"save"""" us
>(((((((((((((((((((((((goldberg)))))))))))))))))))))))

>they sped up the schumann resonance.

when did "they", who are "they" and how did "they" do this?

also, witnessed

have these people never met a muslim in their life? Or are there just hoards of muslims in LA and NYC just pretending to be part of the lefty cool kids club as some sort of flase flag?
The muslims where I live would never put up with this...

I'm still coming to terms with the how and the who.

It's happened over the course of the past 2 years.

Trust (((Jared))) and (((Trump))).

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Michelle
Goldberg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

also
>sage

>thinking I care about Europe

Like I implied i'm not really in this game, I just don't want a bunch of foreign niggers oga bogaing in my town, on my tax dollars.

>try this gay immigrant Muslim furry romance

We lost.

Admit it.

We're pathetic and always will be.

What frequency was it that you remember? Do you have any proof?

7.83hz since the Earth was formed.

7.83 hz since the Earth was formed until 2 years ago or so.

Look into it yourself.

Well I'm on live monitor now, later bud.

fpbp

kikes, obviously

It's like a bizarro world, isn't it?

On the one hand, I'm pissed at Trump for falling for this shit in Syria. But on the other hand...maybe it will escalate to the point of nuclear war. Modern civilization really needs to be turned to dust.