Why does pol support someone who murdered his own people?

Nobody here actually supports Obama.

this is an embarrassing day for pol

i always figured the board was 90% high schooler retards but i didn't think it was 90% drama students in addition

>Syrians
>people

Because he was killing ISIS.

>Muslims
>People

(you)

Okay but what about assad

?pol? don't support Trump, nor Obama.

It's 90% Russian shills who are paid to spread anti-west propaganda. Just hide their posts and move on.

The US forcing regime change never fucking works. You did it in Iran and now you have to pay them a billion dollars to not nuke you, you did it in Iraq and Libya and now you have ISIS, what makes you think it would work out in Syria?

Honestly, I don't know why they support him.
If they were smart, they wouldn't support anyone, and they'd just stay home next election.

I dont think many people here support Assad. The info we have of the gas attack leaves a sour taste in many peoples mouths. Why would Assad do it? The whole thing just doesnt make sense. The attack we have seen today itself feels like it had been planned weeks ago. Some of the info about aircraft movements are disturbing as well. We are not getting all the info.

And think about it this way. Saddam Hussein was a sociopath, but when we toppled him, look at the chaos that was left in his wake. We would just be doing the exact same thing if we removed Assad. A militant islamic government would take over, and the freedoms that are actually afforded to Syrians would disappear. We would be stuck in a much worse situation.

And if you get really cynical, you could see sowing chaos as a means of creating a refugee crisis that fundamentally alters the politics, culture, and religion of Europe over time. Maybe some people want this to happen... people who want a fast track to a united states of europe, a united europe with real centralized powers.

The lesser of two evils.

Also, I support chemical weapons. Fritz Haber is my hero.

we bombed a couple runways

this will likely be the end of it

>Why would Assad do it? The whole thing just doesnt make sense.

RT viewer?

Actually Assad is protecting his people from foreign invasion and genocide. As Mozi said, to kill a robber is not murder.

All these retards on here panicking about "muh based Assad" need to realize that he is in fact a Saracen and the only solution is it remove him with the sword

t. Redditor

Why would he gas people (war crime) instead of bomb them (non war crime) a few days after the U.S said they weren't going to interfere in Syria?

Kek
Seriously, what fuck reason would assad have to gas his own people. It was an obvious rebel false flag.

The need to be contrarian to give value to their life.

Because people who use that as an argument have a double standard.

They aren't calling for war with China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or every damn warlord in Africa.

But this one dictator fighting rebels that the CIA is funding? Oh no we can't have that.