So glad I voted for him

>sending out 50 tomahawk missles straight to the airport that sent out the chemical attacks

If your against his decision your a faggot shill

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Chemical_Weapons_Convention
abcnews.go.com/International/eyewitness-syrian-military-anticipated-us-raid/story?id=46641107
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
archive.fo/AXU4W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He wants another jewish made war

>100 million wasted on political stunt
>warhawk stance with Israel's enemies
>lied about America first, would rather babysit Middle East

YOU ARE THE JIDF SHILL!

Agreed.

This will prove to the world that Putin is incapable of standing up to the US.

It's also the way we should fight wars. Tomahawks only, no boots on the ground.

94 million dollars worth of tomahawks.

to blow up a air base.

To protect Syrians.

FUCK THE SYRIANS.
Make AMERICA great again.
NOT MAKE FUCKING SYRIA GREAT AGAIN.

i've lost all hope

i was trying to grow up, quit video games & anime, make something of myself. But now i'm fucking going back... there is no future, i might as well enjoy my impulsives on pleasure island with little stakes in life than try hard only to have my future fucked up by neocons

>If your against his decision your a faggot shill

Quite glad Trump's not really Putin's puppet, and I've been shilling against Trump since the start.

After the election republicans passed a bill that's added $2 billion a day to the deficit

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

If you support his decision you're a neocon faggot shill

faggot you must have thought they were giant paperweights

Hillary Clinton likes oxygen too nigger, maybe you should stop breathing it.

How did they not hit any stored chemicals? How could they be so careful as to not hit the chemicals stored there? 60 bombs!

It's not worth it.

You get more pleasure the other way.

You'll fall into true despair. And it'll destroy you, your innermost self. I can't put into words how horrible it'll be.

You have to put in enough effort to be a working man in his own space, at the very least.

>the airport that sent out the chemical attacks
You don't that to be true at all. You have no idea where said attacks originated from.

I need poopoo peepee shitary stat. Saying "It was my turn."

Assad did nothing wrong.
Anyone who unironically shills for an intervention is a kike shill or a redditor who needs to go back.

Didn't vote for him,
but he made the right move here.
Sup Forums is just freaking out that their muzzie mancrush might end up the way of Hussein

It's like owning a house. It's not a useful asset until you sell (strike).

>wanting to topple a secular state
neck yourself.
his enemies are either wahabbi scum, ISIS scum, k*rdish scum or (((jewish))) scum.
do you want to destabilise the middle east some more? sure, like that didn't cause the world counless problems before

>Assad did nothing wrong.
He broke the law, quit acting like a fucking dindu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Chemical_Weapons_Convention

Sup Forums shows it's true shills

Because they are US Cruise Missiles.

>It's how we should fight wars
>1.5 mil per

We'd be bankrupt in a week.

Literally hilary plan
Fuck donald drumpf and fuck you

AU....stop.

Id think the Pentagon would, considering the entire fucking country is being watched. But some Tism stricken tard on Sup Forums REALLY knows what happened.

the last chemical weapons on Syria were removed in 2013, through Russia's intervention.
the moderate headchopping rebels have a long history of lying to get attention.

wow the Greeks are so poor they are whoring their VPN accounts to russian shills!

>your a

many such cases

>that sent chemical attacks
I call bullshit on that one
No one even knows who or what the attack was

Why? And who are you?

>sh-shill
what did he mean by this?

Ask yourself faggot, given the option between storing your highly volatile chemicals in a secure location away from your most valuable and well-trained military members (your pilots) or would you make your best pilots cuddle Sarin gas canisters at night?

there are none.

The Syrian military knew the US raid was coming and evacuated personnel and equipment

abcnews.go.com/International/eyewitness-syrian-military-anticipated-us-raid/story?id=46641107

>Tillerson spoke with #Russia's Lavrov by phone to hear his explanation of #SyriaGasAttack and hung up unimpressed, @StateDept official says.

This is how your words have credibility and weight. If you are an indecisive faggot like Obama people will take advantage of it.

> Thinks the US isn't already bankrupt

FAGGOTS WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN.
TO PROTECT SYRIAN CIVILIANS.

AMERICAN LIVES AND MONEY ARE GOING TO BE SPENT TO PROTECT SYRIANS

GOD FUCKING DAM IT

Holy shit you're autistic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
If a bunch of weird Silent Hill cult tier Japs can manufacture some sarin gas then I'm sure the Syrian government could dig up their old Sarin making cookbook and crank out a batch or two.

shut the fuck up you fukcing faggot
you learned your politics from youtube conspiracy videos, i hope you realize that

Not gonna lie, I could not be more entertained.

Go Trump

>the airport that sent out the chemical attacks
t. ISIS
Or was it that larper in uk, who calls himself syrian observatory for human rights and somehow gets cited everywhere as a credible source?

>what is propaganda

>all his political enemies are now praising him for doing next to nothing

I'm not 100% sold, but I am waiting for this to play out more.

Also, this.
archive.fo/AXU4W

>Assad would launch a gas attack on civilians that would cause the whole (((world))) to come crashing down on him, when he is winning big time
if you followed the civil war, you would know that Assad is far more intelligent than that.

>the article was written before Russia entered the war and when things were looking bleak for Assad and ripe for a (((regime change)))
making me think here.

But the (((news))) says they took care not to hit any chemicals that were stored there.

>shilling for a retarded shitskin and acting as if he's a master tactician who was saving the innocent Muslim populace from the ebil fundamentalists
Read up on the Iran-Iraq war, shitskins cannot into war.
Do you honestly not see how rupturing canisters of nerve gas could be counter-productive to the goal of not killing anybody?

>ebil fundementalists
the syrian rebels are made out of mostly HTS, which is a subfaction of Al-Quada.
they even had a fucking Q&A on r*ddit and they said that they weren't interested in democracy, only sharia.
keep drinking the cool-aid and remind me how Iraq went.
>sh-shitskin
not an argument.

>You're a shill if you don't support a neocon
Assad will win DEATH TO AMERICA

>Do you honestly not see how rupturing canisters of nerve gas could be counter-productive to the goal of not killing anybody?
So how did they avoid it after launching 59 missiles?

>Thinks the US can possibly be bankrupt

>20 memes in one post

www.strawpoll.me/12693783

Trump also broke the law

>broke the law
>international law
>and against muslims

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkk who the fuck cares about the un and even less fucking sand niggers

Literally whos going to enforce international law against the US

Thanks for the update chicken little

russia couldn't care less about "breaking the law"
the point of their comment is that they still stand with Assad, hence the "no chemicals" comment.

I almost wish I'd been an illegal on Nov. 8th so I could have voted for him multiple times in multiple locations.

>said in the election he would help assad defeat isis
>does the opposite

what would pols reaction be if he pulled an Obama. IE a strongly worded message?

bombing some sandniggers was a power play. Not like russia or iran will do shit to retaliate. They are just gloried gas stations

Don't use this an an excuse to be a lazy faggot. Right now I'm buying a 20 unit apartment complex that's going to cashflow $4K/month profit after EVERYTHING is paid. I'm going to save that money and reinvest it into other properties.

Don't be a little bitch. GET TO WORK!

Says who? Not trump, that's for sure. There likely will not even be followup strikes, much less boots on the ground

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

>Why the fuck to libtards have to take things so literally NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID.

This is a common debate tactic for liberals and women.

If you make a statement, and aren't ridiculously specific, they will tear it apart based on your supposedly "vague" wording. They will pretend that they can't comprehend your specific implication, or read between lines, or draw the most obvious conclusion, solely so they can argue back with something - anything.

You: "BET doesn't appeal to me."
Them: "OMG You just said black people shouldn't be in movies and music!"

This shit is really old and tired. They do it CONSTANTLY and it's one of the reasons that Trump won. They are impossible to hold conversation or debate with because they deny that they can have basic perception skills.

People are sick of it. We're all called racists, homophobes, and sexists solely because of this one tactic they use of pretending to not understand what you're saying. They know damn well what's going on, but it's the only way they can push their extremist viewpoints - by making you EQUALLY extreme.

No more proxy wars. Assad is the rightful regime in Syria.

B...B...MUH PALESTINE!!! WE MUST LIBERATE AL AQSA.!

what, so he could have won more?

and you don't need to be "an illegal" to commit voter fraud, idiot.

they are shitskins, don't you remember that user?
we should bomb them and worsen an already horrible civil war, iran is getting too strong goy :^)))))

Oy vey hillary your words were prophecy. What a crazy fucking (((coincidence)))

lmao, your beloved goat fucker is a retard

This fag is helping isis and the rebels.

Maybe assad shouldn't use chemical weapons then

Anime?

>fighting Jewish wars

you call yourself redpilled right?

>criticizing helping isis
>swedish
pick one faggÄt

>unironically supporting the jews
my atoms have just de-activated

hahahaha so trump is just another jewish agent.

thats great, guys.

by not electing hillary you managed to postpone WW3 for another few months.

good job!!

Good retort you faggot kike, that was a false flag you yourselves set up.

oh fuck off back to facebook
assad can literally nuke his own country and it'd be none of our goddamned business

it's dumbfucks like you that got us into this situation and will get us killed

Except the only chemical weapons ever confirmed to be used in the syrian conflict were launched by US backed rebel groups. Even after being falsely accused and PROVEN innocent, the Syrian government STILL handed over their chemical weapons.

Fuck off, kike.

it's r/the_donald, they can't help it.
really, ml/pol/ proved it.
the only ones who were extremely butthurt were newfags from r*ddit.

>calls others a faggot shill
Is nothing but faggot shill.

Are you going to defend the war in Iraq? How about Libya?

>Why do we need to help terrorists topple the Syrian regime?
>REALPOLITIK

How is he the kike for not wanting more wars for the sake of globalism? You're the kike here

Remind me again how he's any better than Hillary? This is exactly what she promised.

THIS. IS. EPIC.

they just don't get it based centipede. stay strong, the shills are out in full force tonight, and let's keep on the MAGA train.

FUCK CTR
FUCK SHAREBLUE
FUCK MEDIAMATTERS
FUCK DAVID BROCK
FUCK ASSAD

YOU GAS YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND KILL BABIES? TRUMP IS COMING FOR YOU ALL.

Replied to the wrong post, sorry.

We're bombing ISIS too. There's terrorists on both sides of the war.

>Getting involved in another Middle-Eastern war
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging a new wave of shitskin immigration to the West
>Attacking one of the few secular, redpilled (check Syria and David Duke) and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East.
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the nation and funneling more money toward (((the military-industrial complex))) instead of The Wall
Get fucked

fuck off child

>assad can literally nuke his own country and it'd be none of our goddamned business

That...isn't how global politics works. You have to be as big as China or Russia to get away with stuff like that. Agree with it or not there have been agreements since WW1 that if people start mass gassings other countries will intervene.

>If your against his decision your a faggot shill
> your a faggot shill
and you're an uneducated hick.

4.5/10

>anyone against trump is a fag shill

not bad

>literally operated as ISIS's air support

bravo, you establishment sellout

even more rapefugees on their way to ficki ficki their way into white countries

you may as well have voted Hillary! who cares about the President, the establishment gets their wish either way!