>>119903201

>Sweden
LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbwk9VuQkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice argument you've got there. I'm impressed.

That is all they can reply with. They're from r/The_Donald. All they can do is call you achmed. These faggots have ruined Sup Forums.

Trumpcucks are in generally mentally ill cultists whose entire world view and devotion to trump and hillbilly neo-nazism represents a psychological crutch they've developed to cope with the reality that they are trailer trash failures in life. They are human cattle, incapable of independent thought, easily herded with jr high level slogans, memespeak and paid russian shill spammers with copypasta "edition" threads. There is a reason all their posts read like something written by a retarded 12 year old, every post a knee-jerk one liner combination of the same few buzzwords about shills, ctrs, deep states, etc etc. They are all as retarded and with the same personality disorder as trump, unfortunately for them they didn't inherit a huge trust fund from their slum lord daddy so all they have is blind devotion to the conman they live vicariously through and it will all end as badly for them as for him.

just showing off to Xi while he's visiting

Only argument they need. Fuck Sweden

kek, get fucked you daft cunt.

I didn't call anyone achmed
Retarded posts like these are what happens when your country reproduces with inbreeding

In the shill's defense, swedes are still bbc sucking faggots.

>Donald Trump is a Zionist puppet.

So is hillary and bernie.

Sure, but how does that justify Donald Trump's decision to bomb Assad?

I'll reserve judgement. Our choices were between a bunch of out-of-the-closet globalist cucks and Trump. Worst case scenario, we end up in the same situation we would have ended up with if anyone else running became president.

I just want the_Donald to leave Sup Forums. that's literally it. we used to be an actual NatSoc board before they came here.
don't give a shit about Trump unless he starts WW3 somehow.

Ah yes, the 59 tomahawks that were fired against syria that resulted in one casualty, an empty airfield
Bet you're feeling really retarded now sven

Just proving what I said.

Same to you, lad.

You seriously think it will stop there? This will only end when Assad is dead.

>bernie

You havin' a laugh? Is he havin' a laugh?

Lmao why would you switch proxies are you trying to sockpuppet
What is even there to argue, op posts a literal tabloid as a source without archiving it, just another bait thread

That Trump is a good goy. I'm glad you like fighting for israel, cuck

Must be why an empty airfield was targeted and why the russians were warned ahead of time
Instead of just, you know, sending missles to wherever assad was
>Swedish intellectuals

I thought he was an anti semite
Which is it again? Sorry msm keeps changing their narratives it's hard to keep up

I don't even know what an msm is you silly cunt

>saging your own thread
Wow swedes gone mad

You have to be 18+ to post here

I realized and bumped it right after. Fuck off now Schlomo.

And because I don't know your news channels I'm underage? kek you fucking mong.

You can't bump your own thread
>Swedish intellectuals

Yes you can. Go back to r/the_donald you fucking newfag.

No it means you don't know anything about what your talking about
gg no re you played yourself you foolish bong

STOP!

Now is not the time child. Retreat, and rethink. We will have this board in no time.

My DAUGHTER will make a very good president in the coming years

You really can't but ok keep trying and keep up the projection swede

Your stupidity really amazes me. You've been btfo'd multiple times in this thread. We aren't trying to persuade you that he is a kike servant btw, we're trying to persuade the onlookers. You making a fool of yourself by not having an argument really helped us. Thanks

LMAO the salt is real
>we're trying to persuade the onlookers
LOL what fucking onlookers

I just did.

Look, I did it again.

People lurk you know, newfag

See

Well shit you sure convinced all 2 lurkers here that trump likes israel
Congratulations?

kys

Nice argument you've got there. I'm impressed.

See? I bumped it to page one again, newfag.

*three
Not like this slide thread means anything though, since catalog is a thing and I can sort threads by repyly count

Now its at 7 that was quick

From his own JEWISH daughter's mouth:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbwk9VuQkA

You were saying?

Its on 8
LOL

Are you blind?

Who cares I already derailed the thread and it's going to die soon of no one else bumps it
Dont you have any vpns to use?

As long as I'm here, it will never die (unless some moderator deletes/bumplocks it).

No one who browses Sup Forums will take your thread seriously after reading the first post

Oh it's been bumplocked. I guess the Jews won this one.

See ya, Shekelstein.