HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X2ORSlPJ10
discord.gg/RHaUdWS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119899436/#119900000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump
Death to the USA.

Syrian military knew the US raid was coming and evacuated personnel and equipment: ABC News

>IS launched an offensive

With what?
They getting their shit pushed in Iraq, were getting their shit pushed the last months they dont have the fucking capacities to do anything at all

No shit, its a 3 sided war

Trump betrayed us

he was always an Israeli shill

Where are these reports?

LOL SIDF using JIDF tactics by having these cutie mouthpeices

>3 sided war

How does entity A assault entity B without C getting some value from it.

Go away kike.

>Syrian military knew the US raid was coming and evacuated personnel and equipment: ABC News

Hmm. I wonder if they expected ISIS to move into town after they left.

>literally defending a kike puppet
>calling anyone else kike

>missles hit an empty air field
>missles were an effective strike for ISIS

choose only one

Great source you got there, totally believable.......

How did all those missiles not hit her giant fucking forehead

I'd love to help out ISIS again by throwing acid in this bitch's face.

good goys. Remember jews didn't kill christ

>people still use the FSA acronym
it's hillarious, because it has split into a gazzilion different wahhabi factions.
there are no "democratic fighters" there.

Keep shilling for a man that is responsible for christian deaths, goy.

>trump supports isis
WTF I love drumpf now

>Isis coming to invade
Well good thing they blew up those chemical weapons, huh fagoot?

so Trump's support has now fallen to roughly zero right?

fuck him, he's betrayed us, he's betraying Christians, he's sided with the devil in ISIS and John McCain.

>tfw Iran was right
DEATH TO AMERICA

agree, death to usa

IGNORE SHILLS
IGNORE NEO-CON LABELS

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

Wow I guess I'm an #AssadMissile now

Death to America.

>US Air Force
>not IS Air Force

No its 2 sided, and you are with ISIS, amerifat kike

>he betrayed us
>UK flag
Alright, Achmed.

Trump said he had a secret plan on ISIS

What we didn't know is his secret plan involved helping them win

USA always was ISIS. All those ISIS videos are basically Hollywood style. ISIS also has drones as of recently:
youtube.com/watch?v=7X2ORSlPJ10

>so Trump's support has now fallen to roughly zero right?
Do you really think Americans can think logically?

Here is all you need to know. Trump is a good goy that takes orders from israel. You people sicken me.

>Iran influencing Iraq
>Syria close to winning the war
>Iran influencing Syria
Better help a (((Brother))) out

i am not anti-assad lad, i just made a comment regarding the moderate headchopping rebels.

The Golden Goy**

he married all of his children off to Jews and even Tiffany dates one
shit is clear

This may sound like a win for Trump but not for Assad though.

I've been wondering for a few days what was the false flag chemical attack for. Now we know.

Unfortunately Trump is a goyim slave just like Killary. At home he doesn't let the muslims enter his country, abroad he helps them attack legitimate governments.

Only people who'll support him after this are the autistic 12 year olds from reddit and Cletus.

JUST

To believe that Trump aids ISIS is as retarded as it gets and that doesn't stop him from sending a message to mass murderers.

You're underestimating retardness of America

would you rather have chemical weapons fall into ISIS' hands??

>Assad gasses own people
OMG FUCK DRUMPF FOR NOT STOPPING THIS, WHAT A FASCIST111!!! 1!1

>Trump pushes Assad's shit in with a coordinated airstrike
OMG HE ESSENTIALLY IS ISIS AIRFORCE WHAT A TERRORIST111!!! 1!1!1

This is why libshits will never win at anything in life.

>Assad gasses his own people

Hello Shlomo

That time the left were anti-war and the right were pushing for it

This time the right are anti-war and the left are pushing for it

I hope WW3 happens soon. Trump has betrayed us and I have no hope left for the future

sage for days

I took it as an example, whether it was Assad or the rebel shitters, for all I care they gas themselves.

He just continued the actions of Obama helping ISIS. Because Obama was, and now Trump is too. He has done what Hillary wanted to do :)

America once again proving that they're Isreal's greatest goy- er I mean ally. Well done you fat fucks.

discord.gg/RHaUdWS
Come discuss the happening and Trump 10D chess.

Finally, after 8 years, something finally happened

Sup Forums supported him after he made the largest cabinet of Wall Street execs in American history and after backing out or toning down all of his big campaign promises

the retards on this board would continue to support him right up until he signs an executive order banning Sup Forums. They genuinely believe in /ourguy/ being a reason for blind faith, and use muh 45D chess as an excuse to rationalise every one of his actions that obviously hurt his supporters

Drumpf is a good goy

>Sup Forums IS ISIS NOW

AHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

USA intervention demoralizes Syrian soldiers who are already deserting and fleeing to Europe in hundreds of thousands.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119899436/#119900000

#carne-assada