FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK AMERICANS

/OUR GUY/ ASSAD NEEDS YOUR MEME MAGIC NOW. KEK WE SUMMON YOU!

I don't agree with the strikes, but if you think I'm going to favor a foreign leader over my own president you're wrong.

/ourguy/ uhm that's pushing it, you a Syrian perhaps?

Suck a dick shitter and prepar for war.

fuck assad, no way in fucking hell i'd support it, wrong or right im a patriot and love my country.

i may not agree with every decision my government makes personally, but i'd defend lady liberty with my life.

no

Fuck sand niggers

fuck their shills

I hope more tomahawks come your way, ahmed

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

Supporting Assad and defending liberty/loving your country are not mutually exclusive or even at odds with each other you stupid fuck
And what if the president was the stupid cunt Hillary Clinton? She'd have done the same exact thing as Trump, then would you support Assad? What fucking difference does it make? Protip: None. Donald Trump isn't as bad as Clinton, there's even some good to him (and I voted for him, and I do not regret it), but that doesn't mean he always does what's right, he's just not quite as much of a slave to (((them))) as Clinton is. Assad is the good guy here. Fuck the (((US government)))/deep state.

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

no shit sherlock, i was making a statement completely unrelated to assad. i was saying i don't support assad, and was saying that if it came down to war with syria i'd give my life to defend our country against those sand niggers.

i can't even believe i need to explain this. how fucking stupid are you? this is grade school reading comprehension

fuck assad hope he loses and gets fucked like gaddafi fucking cunt sick of all the sandniggers coming to europe because this faggot wont step down he didnt even want to e leader he wanted to be a doctor

Agree with the sentiment but (((they))) don't wont a strong Assad, one with a capable airforce, once negotiations begin on carving Syria up.

This was all about N.Korea and the neocons military industrial complex wants a war there.

Assad gonna win da wars. All dem wars.

>Israel afraid of syria's air force

lmao, fuck off back to syria ahmed

>shilling for sandnigger dictator who gassed his own people
>not supporting our God Emperor Trump

HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM DIGITS BOIZ

> Rumour has it Russians were told hours before the attack and were Evac'd. And reports the missiles were fired in close proximity limiting their effectiveness. IF all this is true this one big fucked up PR stunt to make it look like Trump can swing his schlong on the international stage.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pray for Assad. Sad to say Trump is an amateur who got duped by (((them)))

the moderate beheaders are you fucking spastic.

How could you leave out Israel you bastard

Praise kek, please bless these digits

It's Trump and Putin together. Gas attack fakery happened, Trump is all like "Oh shit, I can use this to get the (((leftists))) off my back" Putin is all like "Ok, I'ma fake a bit of outrage but not too much"
And Voila, we have current situation

Let's hope you're right.

Then why the hell did he fire Bannon?

Allah Souri yo Bashar.
Traitor Trump canĀ“t beat the lion of damascus.

>And what if the president was the stupid cunt Hillary Clinton? She'd have done the same exact thing as Trump, then would you support Assad? What fucking difference does it make? Protip: None. Donald Trump isn't as bad as Clinton, there's even some good to him (and I voted for him, and I do not regret it), but that doesn't mean he always does what's right, he's just not quite as much of a slave to (((them))) as Clinton is. Assad is the good guy here. Fuck the (((US government)))/deep state.
Shoo, shill.

It is obvious that Trump ran his pro-Assad campaign until he came to power and learned the facts. Now he is unable to support him, which is what the few of us already told you would happen.

If it weren't for your political illiteracy, this wouldn't surprise you.

KEK already claimed his soul, Hell needs fresh corpses and Trump will make a fine specimen.

All of America will.

The Fall of Babylon has begun, and no one can stop it. Praise KEK and his MASTER who will destroy the Zionist Scourge from this Earth, along with the Islamist Pestilence.

HELL AWAITS
AMEN

Bombing a whole aribase to dust ist not
> I'ma fake a bit of outrage but not too much

I'm a patriot boy love israel and i love me some neo conservatism USA USA USA USA

good go
go fight in the middle east while tyrone stays home and fucks your wife

> being loyal to a government that's hilariously disloyal to you
Really cooks my coconuts . USA is a free for all at this point.

You are a retarded meme

mfw I heard the news that trump approved the strikes.

not that I give a shit about sand monkeys, but this is just stupid. we could've had an actual productive relationship with Russia, but now I'm not so sure.

>America is a free for all
If by all you mean (((all))), then yes.

>Defend lady liberty by bombing a ME country
>One that was working actively against ISIS
>About non confirmed """chemical attacks"""
>In an operation that benefits Israel

Good lord so the moron going to die 5000km away from mainland US for Israel was more than banter ?
Jesus fucking christ

typical KIKE

KEK GIVE YOUR MIGHT TO ASSAD TO KILL THE BURGER DOGS!

I hope Assad escapes to Iran. I don't want to see him killed like Saddam and Khaddafi.

Why? He is a crypto-commie and the ally of Russia, which makes him the natural enemy of the United States.