Why is Sup Forums suddenly ridding this guy and Syria cock now?

Why is Sup Forums suddenly ridding this guy and Syria cock now?

Fights terroritsts and doesn't afraid of anything

Fights terroritsts and doesn't afraid of anything

>suddenly
We've been following this shit and all Assad had been doing is bombing the hell out of ISIS.

Because he's a white, Christian, decent leader who's been fighting Jihadists for 6 years and literally innocent of wrong doing, one of the best leaders in the ME yet Israel doesn't like him

>suddenly
welcome, newfag
get the fuck out

>suddenly

back to fucking reddit

Because Sup Forums is full of sand niggers who constantly cry about Israel and how they're the "good ones"

It's all Taqiya. Ignore and fire tomahawks

Or post shit about the Jews and watch them flip out and cry about nakbas

some poltards love mass murderers

>christian

lmao, he's a sand nigger and devout muslim

Ehs bretty gud :D

>Riding Assads dick
>Calling a Mossad/CIA false flag for what it is

Pick one.

So, you want another country to fall and even more sand niggers to flood into Europe?

There's Jihadists on both sides. We're bombing ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Neck yourself kike shill. He's an Alawite

>Suddenly
/r/the_donald will never fuck off, will they?

There's literally nothing wrong with sticking all Jews in their own country in some Middle East shithole.

he is good enough for syria. the christians support him, and christian syriacs and lebanese are the best people of the middle east

The shariablue reddit bitching is getting old.

>Christian
>worshipping a dead Jew and believing in the Jew god

>wanting to further destabilize the region so that even more refugees flood into Europe

>wanting to go along with Israel's "Greater Israel" expansion plans

>wanting to help Israel lead us into WW3 with the eventual war with Iran

wew, lad

He defends Syrian Christians and the alawi are whiter. Fuck the moderate jihadis.

I honestly think a lot of the people here are Arabs and Muslims.

fuck off back to where you came from

Gas yourself.

most muslims don't even like Assad, jackass

>suddenly
>he has never browsed /sg/
the guy is a fucking lad hence our claim of a false flag
the media has always been against him for no reason
now all of a sudden they have a reason

>suddenly

FUCK

OFF

GO

BACK

TO
REDDIT

nobody gives a shit about assad
whats important is that the US has literally no reason to oppose him other than making jews happy

>suddenly

fucking newfag bitch

go back to /r/le_cuckald

Because we aren't faggot shills like you. Nice flag fag

Sup Forums has been the target of CTR/SHareblue for months now

He's the only one with a diverse army.

All the rest are ISIS scum.

tomahawk coming for you, ahmed. Run!

holy FUCK how do i make gas chambers a reality

Assad is an Alawite, which means Shiite + Alcohol minus head scarf

Well friend, let me give you a biblical rundown.
It is said in the end, Damascus will be destroyed and the earth there will be salted. This has never happened, and then only known weapon that can do it is a nuke. So, I feel we should defend Syria from obvious kike tactics. Syria is a good boy. Dindu nuffin

>flag

OY VEY
THE 6 MILLIONTH SHOAH

I stand with Putin and therefore with Assad

It's him or ISIS fuckboy. There is no other choice.

The shariablue shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shariablue shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Are you faggots #stillforher?

Literally bury Israel in nuclear rubble, and I'm white. There would be nothing more humanitarian in the world, unquestionably.

Literally everyone in the middle east is a parasite worthy of a good glassing. you retards need to stop riding assad's micropenis.

a leader who uses chemical weapons on his own people is not a hero simply because he happens to also piss off kikes and sandniggers; any moron on the donald could have done that.

> believing in the gassed civilians meme
You're mind numbingly retarded, so is anyone who believes the rehashed "WMD" crap in 2017.

>Why is Sup Forums

You could have chosen free higher education, prosperity and legal marijuana, but MEME candidate promissed to build a wall.

Good Job, America!

Remember Libya?

What do you prefer - the old Libya or this one?

This.

CTR likes Assad?

The Asiastic Mongolid shills from Russia have recoiled in shock after Trump bombed his ally
They laughed at him but are not laughimg at him anymore
FUCK THEM

You must be new here.
You've got to go back.

Sup Forums always rode Bashar's cock
Sup Forums is manipulated by the Kremlin
Sup Forums can't think and act by itself
Sup Forums lost its free will

>automatically falling for the hoax meme

lmao, get a load of this triggered sand nigger

He IS the terrorist

If this is sudden to you it proves you are a T_D shitskin who needs to get out

Assad, Gaddafi, Hussein and similar leaders are what kept a bottle on the third world, now they're almost all gone and it's pouring into Europe. Only opposed by the US for the sake of Israel.

Oy vey, it's the current year plus two. I can't believe in this day and age of untruth that anyone would believe in anything other than what Israel says is true. What are you, paranoid? Goy, you didn't grow up in an environment that proved that a rich conservative would be willing to false flag a third of the world into war, did you? We have to fight for the Jewish ethnostate. It's the only way. Brb have to find my asthma inhaler

>Suddenly

Fuck off

Just go
Please

McJewstein plz...

Wrong, faggot. Assad is fighting ISIS (the actual terrorists) and was winning until the kikes decided to false flag a chemical attack.

Fuck Islam

Sup Forums would support mudslime dictator because
>muh oy vey globalists
and at the same time
>lel deus vult
make up your mind you schizo fucks

Suddenly? Syria general has existed forever now

>lets support massive regime change in unstable region because lolfuckmuslims

I hate muslims but you're fucking retarded, its more complex than that.

>the kikes

You mean Trump via the white helmets?

Better to have 1 "sand nigger" like him than 1000000 burgers like you. Gas yourself Leroy

assad is a great guy who fights against the jews and their jihhadist minions. this false flag mosaad just did against him is going to start more wars for israel

It is, how about you what and see what happens tot he end
Whoever did the sarin strike wanted a response, i HATE this but it's been already been 5 years of this dumb "civil war".

Why haven't you killed yourself yet kike lover

>suddenly
hello newfriend