It's ogre. just fucking form a coalition and invade us already...

it's ogre. just fucking form a coalition and invade us already. it's clear that we've lost control of our government and no longer have a functional democracy. we're a danger to the whole world. it has to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you tired of winning, user?

If you were invaded, it would only strengthen support for your government as you'd be fighting a common enemy.

You need a fucking revolution.

tits or gtfo

>strengthen support for your government
user's got a point.

i'm tired of losing. i voted for trump PRECISELY to keep this scenario from happening. hillary was the one talking about war with syria and trump made a million tweets about how war with syria was a bad idea and he FUCKED US!!!!
the brainwashed goyim in this country will never revolt

>left loses an election
>cries like faggots for months
>begs to be invaded
Jesus, you're all pathetic.

Guy should be thrown in Jail. A serviceman's role is to obey orders.

Get tomahawk, sand nigger lover

that sign should say
>i'm an idiot who's talking about things i don't understand

Ad hominem read the sticky

if you think that this will start a war, you're wrong. it's exactly what obama did for the last 8 years except nobody died, the russians were warned, and the defense department said it's a one time thing. i wish he had been more cautious with the situation but this is the best way this shitty thing has gone on. do not try and pretend like this is the end of trump and ww3 has started. fucking ridiculous.

No one is going to war you retard. Sit back and watch adults work it out

Right? Jesus

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

Trump is a fuck up neocon now

Nation Building in Syria

How great.

I want this fuckers name and face. Make it happen pol.

>left
i voted for trump you fucking shabbos goy. i would still choose him over clinton desu but now i realize we never had a choice. it was all a ruse from the start

No you joined to suck dick on a boat.

He joined the Navy to suck on some seamen

They also hate jared

we're at war you dumb nigger! we just slammed syrian government targets with cruise missiles, wtf do you call that?

>one faggot posts a picture
>is even a repost from the last gas hoax

we will shit on anyone we want to for any reason

>filename is "us naval officer"
>>he's a senior enlisted man
>>>rofl, nobody cares what this pleb thinks

>I joined the navy for """"free"""" college because I'm a moron who has no idea what the military actually is. It's summer camp, right?

It is our responsibility as Americans to stand up to the corrupt fascists from Europe

Makes me want to grab my ACUs and post something like this, but mine don't fit because I got fat after separating.

>Winning for winning's sake

Nah.

Maybe on a different day, not today.

It's stupid, but we're not at war.

A strike. Like we do every day in the world. Give it a few days. You will see what's happening and then you can think about what an idiot you've been by being a black pill junkie

Fucking thumbnail says Navy officer.

That's a motherfucking chief, a godamned E7, not a fucking pencil pusher.

good things you retards don't have power to influence and fuck with the decisions undertaken for national security.

He's a huge fucking dipshit for doing it in his service uni.

>All ribbons and surface warfare(?) on display
>rate on display
>wears glasses

Chiefs really are dipshits

>He fired.
>60 missiles
>compared to Obama's 12,000 in 2016
>At an unoccupied airfield.
>That he gave advanced warning he was going to bomb.

Fuck, you faggots are impossible.

It's not like we didn't warn people that the military is ZOG controlled.

>2017
>signing up to be cannon fodder

Reminder that Al-Qaeda set up Jabhat al-Nusra, which is now merged with other groups into Tahrir al-Sham.

Getting rid of Assad is handing the country over to the Sharia Law, child beheading, radical Islamists.

You have the weapons.
Do it yourself.

Sofrep was reporting even SF discord at being asked to train al nusra 'the guys were training are going to be killing our people' etc

exactly dude

Ooo I like you.

You're dangerous.

>who cares if he is pissing in my mouth
>it's only a couple of drops of piss, nothing big.

It's his brothers uniform.

Trump having to fight terrorist sympathizers in our own government and stop Human rights violations abroad since the UN sure as shit won't. Islamists sowing the seeds of their bigoted ideology like the propagandist Sorsour in impressionable young minds as well as the bigoted ideology of Marxism. I have no love for APAC but I'll be damned if Islamists start getting ahold of America. Look at Syria shills this is what Islam brings & has brought time after time after time throughout history. Abrahamic religions are the real problem. New middle east policy if Islam is a Majority religion let them kill each other till kingdom come. Save the Christians for pagan re-education & send the Kikes to Israel. Stop all immigration.

Traitor Trump didnĀ“t drain the swamp he became the swamp.

So? You'll do it regardless.

democracy is just a ruse to give the proletariat the illusion of freedom

Your whole thing doesn't make sense.

Assad is the only reason Christians aren't being murdered by ISIS in Syria.

You're allying with Islam against Christianity.

so fake
the guy can easily been found by just watching his decorations

Start a fucking revolution then, get that ZOG boot off of your damn throat.

he's a pagan. it tracks

You're obligated to disobey unlawful orders. OP is a fag and wants to be a meme star on FB.

Only thing the Navy fags fight over ,anyway, is who gets to drop the soap first.

>Shoot 12,000 missiles at jihadists
vs
>Shoot 60 missiles at the good guys

12 year old leaf detected

Thanks really starting to look at the fall of Rome because they fell for kike Jesus along with multiculturalism of the empire.

>u-s-naval-officer-does-no(...).jpg

>You can clearly see his rank and he's not an officer.

kek

As long as a regime like this is on-side with Uncle Sam, this sort of barbarity can be tolerated.

>Saudi

Well for starters we live in a Republic not a Democracy, So of course you think its no longer functional, you don't even know what Type of Government the US has

what brand of cereal box did you read that on?

Shut the fuck up faggit and go shoot up a naval base for lolz. Oh and cry about "muh PSTD" some more

shoo shoo, snowflake. Sup Forums is a Christian board

RARE

If he joined the navy/army and is whining about being told to do things he disagrees with he's a fucking retard.

>join military
>sign away your life and freedom in exchange for gubberment monies
>spend months to years living, shitting, and showering in close-quarters with other men taking orders from other men
>actually engage in a theater of combat and "boo hoo I didn't sign up for this"

What an intriguing, rare and gay flag.

Christianity has been neutered by (((them))). I would love me some crusader action but if that means letting kikes fuck with education, media, finance, immigration again what's the fucking point. By Zeus's balls smite the lot of them.

Normally true but Trump literally just took a dump on US. Fuck this whole government the time to build real gas chambers is upon us. Kikes are worse than the fags who are worse than the niggers.

Japan its time to get your balls back and behead these filthy traitors

he's never heard of orthodoxy

what is the fallacy fallacy

Love me some brother Nathaniel.

Fucking hate americans. You're like some weird beta bully, I'm praying for the fall of the US

>Actually trusting Trump ever
That's where you fucked up. Hillary has had decades of foreign policy experience. Even though she would have interfered in the war, she would have done everything possible not to escalate it to a full on war (for example, a no fly zone). Trump on the other hand goes full autism the first chance he gets. This is what happens WHEN YOU ELECT SOMEONE WITH NO FUCKING EXPERIENCE. Trump voters have doomed us all.

HUURRRR DURRRR FAGGOT keep bringing up statements from 3 years ago when massive amounts of intel has been gathered and considered since Sept 2013.

KEEP HUURRRR DURRR'ing, FAGGOTRON.

Believing the orthodoxy meme. HAHAHA. What a shock you would have if you actually knew what is going on in orthodoxy. Only corruption and degenerates going to Church to discuss amongst themselves about off-topic irrelevant things. There have even been cases of priests selling synthetic drugs to young Church goers.

>Hating your own country
I'm waiting and seeing how things plan out but fuck you for wanting to be invaded. If a country is fucked the last thing you want is a successful invasion. If it's overthrown from within at least we can write new history but if we get invaded a situation like modern day Germany happens where there is constant Holocaust Guilt

Maybe that's just in Romania.

Mosques arming and brainwashing for war. Synagogs arms trafficking and global connections. What's is the point? It's all about community.

Trump's kike krew already promised "regime change" in Syria. How do you imagine that's going to come about in the absence of a full scale war against Assad? He's already being sanctioned and blockaded from all sides, it'll take a war. Trumpy loves him some zionist cummies in his tummy!

You can obey orders and have an opinion.

>intel
>sources say
>high-ranking officials tell us
>official says
>watch this heartbreaking video of poor dead brown people

>Shoot 60 missiles at the good guys
When are you faggots going to understand that there are no goodguys?

Nuke yourselves Americans. That's the best thing you could do to the world.
Philanthropy.
Big finance.
Big pharma.
Gay rights.
Gender Theory.
Central Banking.
Worthless expendable culture.
Consumerism.
(etc...)

Most of the wrong in the world comes from the anglo saxon world. And America especialy.
The best thing you could do to help the rest of humanity is to terminate yourselves.

It's prohibited to wear the uniform in any type of public demonstration or political expression.

T. Muhammed killing other T Muhammed's for not being T. Muhammed enough.

I hate the West!.......I want to live in the West!

If Sup Forums gets drafted into the military there is possibility for a coup. I suggest you keep your power level on the DL until then.

We are talking about the West.
The West can do without Americucks.

Your culture is despicable and has been destroying and corrupting mine for decades.
Please BTFO into the void.

Get nuked, kike

Agreed, disgusting people

According to Varg, Orthodox Christians are quite based compared to Vaticucks.

by join any branch of the US military you are working for the zionists. They pay your shit.

Now you get you ass over to the middle east and Make Israel Greater Again

Consumerism sure I'll give you that. Marxism isn't ours though that shit just won't fucking die.

He was a always a good goy

>According to Varg
Stopped reading right there

You join the US military, which means you STFU and obey to orders or face martial court.

You were free to work at your local Starbucks, blame yourself.

I'll get called a shill for this but I honestly don't give a fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP. THIS WAS WHAT YOU WERE VOTED IN TO FUCKING AVOID.

FUCK.

Shouldn't have accepted those jews after WWII, goyim.

How many seamen are working up in your stern right now captain?

Thanks Australia, but if we can stay on the topic of potential imminent nuclear disaters please.

Assad gassed his own people. This includes children. I hope you realize how stupid it makes you look when you oppose this war. Luckily the dissent seems to be limited to Sup Forums. Big surprise.

Even mutually ensured destruction must take a back seat to gay navy jokes, my friend.