Holy shit

Holy shit

Major redpill
What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

cadre.com/careers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything that is happening has this (((Soros))) guy in.He is in fucking every place.Does he even sleep?

Guys, I'm getting really sleepy
Can't we all just take a nap and ignore all these bad things that are happening? zZzZz

If these people are a huge problem, why doesn't the everyman just kill them?

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Lizard people don't sleep. But yeah, I don't even know how Soros finds the time or the interest in doing all of this. He should just go to sleep..

Dont you fucking dare to talk shit about based jared

I hope you never wake up.

its a good thing stuff like this get drowned out by CTR trying to spam their usual sinking boat narrative.

Because white men are typically dumb cowards. They prefer hitting Iraqi children's heads with 50 cal instead of Jews, which black their wives and mothers and daughters.

Let's will George Soros to die. So tired of his evil fuckface.

The everyman is a moron who thinks posting on a Manchurian woodblock forum is 'fighting back'.

Zionist Jew here. I voted for Trump because I knew exactly what he was. For months I mocked how Sup Forums was unironically shilling him and you kept saying it was a JIDF ploy to get you into voting Hillary.

Well, here we are. Once again the Jew has beaten you. Not only did we get a crypto-jew into the white house, we got you to vote for it!

So why am I here today? The tears of the sand niggers and their shills. The "another nakba!!!" and "n..no, muh assad!"

Give me more. After all, more tomahawks a comin!

>flag
It's because if Bannon gets forced out and replaced by globalist Democrat (((Kushner))) you'll be able to just waltz into our country no questions asked just like before huh?

So basically Bannon was right?

((Kushner)) is a piece of crap. Trump went off the deep end and bought into his lies

>mind blown

BUILD WAR!!!!

all dem white widows will be blacked soon

Chill, just take a nap. Everything will be alright

How the fuck does he do it. How is every single person in power in the US paid by George Soros... This is a sad day for America

Soros confirmed for /ourguy/

Soros always wins

cadre.com/careers

>We pay 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision to keep you healthy.

>We focus on great results, not just putting in the hours which is why we give you unlimited vacation time.

>Work in a beautiful 12,000 sq. feet office of sunlit space in the heart of NYC’s tech hub in Soho.

>Our team gains directly from the company’s success in the form of employee equity.

>Working late? We will buy you dinner and pay for a ride home!

>We have a fully stocked kitchen in our workplace. Snacks and drinks, coffee and tea, beer and wine all on us!

>We pay you bonuses to hire people on our team who you already love working with.

>We match your contributions toward retirement with our 401(K).

>Discover NYC on wheels with a free Citibike membership!

Who is applying?

No I mean physically following Soros and stabbing him in the kidneys. They're not like extremely secretive, you can probably find where they live too.

You might call it edgy as fuck but hey, if you legit believe they're a cancer on the human race, you're technically doing a heroic act.

Yeah you're right about that.

It's cute how clueless goyim are. It's like you have no instincts, like a dodo bird walking up to humans

Jokes on you, we're all accelerationists and cheered for Trump because he'll speed up the downfall of America

Shut up faggot, you're not a zionist don't use my national ideas for your shilling. The kosher Trump has opened the way for true right wing leaders, and then traitor kikes like you will be fucking dealt will.

Finns confirmed for low energy gooks.

THIS.,
you plebs are fool for trying to fight a force that is infinitely more powerful than you. Accept that the Jewish race rules you.. and always will. You are powerless.. you must accept this reality.

Fuck Iraqi children. They only deserve death.

*ignites oven*

>according to sources familiar with the matter

Hard hitting investigative journalism is alive and well

*signs balfour declaration*

This is simply Jewish trickery

90% of existence is Jewish trickery

>being told this by a jew
You know sometimes I can't even tell who's Jewing who. I'd wager this was their intention.

Jews love their notoriety. It's the only thing they've got going for them, but, in real life, jews are frail wimps and sissies, and a few black bulls could beat up and rape and kill the entire jewish race.

haha wow

Soros is playing 4d chess while white people are playing checkers.

Soros funded BLM and other liberal activist groups because he knew that it would incite white americans to vote for some puppet like Trump.

Trump pretended to be an advocate of the people but he was fake and only wanted to exploit the common American. He is owned by the Jewish establishment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK WHITE BOYS

His son is even more of a threat, and is standing by to take the reigns.

I like memes basically
>Implying I wouldn't give anything to be just another goy
I wish I could go to the west and live like a normal citizen without people thinking that my Jewish blood is the basis of my identity. I mean I'm not Jewish and I'm still le dirty kike, so I'd our notoriety is not worth it.
>jews are frail wimps and sissies
lmao this is why you should get out of NYC one in a while. Orthodox kikes might be inbred weaklings, but we aren't all inbred orthodox. Let me guess you also think we all have curly hair and a hooked nose?

the ones who aren't descendants of Kazars do

so if you moved to the US, would you place America first or Israel?

I'm an American Jew (Jewish father, Blonde American mother)

:)

Ok
But a large portion is mix with whites to a degree that Israel has a bunch of above 6"0 well built men, and hot women. The frail Jew stereotype stems out of the religious Jews who segregate themselves. Small gene pool and whatnot.
America of course. lmao I'm already o the verge of putting America first and I still live here.

with jews, YOU LOSE

>israeli jew that is a self hating jew
or are you pretending to be self hating to rouse me to be self hating?

Even if I'm not too happy about having dirt in my blood, I don't by any means hate myself. I do hate Jews as a group though - but there are exceptions of course.

Why do you hate Jews as a group? I've visited Israel twice before and I thought it was relatively nice. It's not as prosperous as America and doesn't have the energy of NYC but it is still okay.

I like Israel too, it's comfy here.
I hate Jews as a group because Jews has obviously been a burden on the whole world for a very long time(something that is not for the Jews to decide, but for the world. The reactions that our people have received from non Jews determines that something is very wrong with our behavior as a people), and their culture is paranoid and rotten(to the absolute core), and it stems from a racist savage religion which is as backwards as Islam. When Jews got kicked out of here and became a diaspora they were corrupted beyond redemption.

Checked